Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA (1491 Views)

The Danger Of Allowing APC Nominate Another Candidate / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fashola would have been the best choice. Johnathan does not have a lot of fans but there is a saying, u don't jump from fry pan to fire. Voting for buhari is like afghans voting for the Taliban to replace Karzai.OR iraqis voting for Al Baghdadi to replace Maliki. It makes no sense. Fashola should have been running. Instead akintola, sorry i meant tinubu don go open yansh again for ndi nama. That's why Yoruba leaders are endorsing Jonathan and Pa Adesina, Awo, Fawehinmi are rolling in their graves. While akintola is smiling somewhere. Thank God for Fayose and FFk. Shame on any southerner any where that votes APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Princecalm(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Have you quickly forgoten when it was said that the president and his vice not no be from the same Religion?
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Princecalm:
Have you quickly forgoten when it was said that the president and his vice not no be from the same Religion?

Am talking for president. Or are u so comfortable with slavery, u can't see a Yorubaman as president. I can. Maybe u are the one that forgets quickly

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yoruba wan use back door enter president!
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Rilwayne001: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
agileson:
[s] Fashola would have been the best choice. Johnathan does not have a lot of fans but there is a saying, u don't jump from fry pan to fire. Voting for buhari is like afghans voting for the Taliban to replace Karzai.OR iraqis voting for Al Baghdadi to replace Maliki. It makes no sense. Fashola should have been running. Instead akintola, sorry i meant tinubu don go open yansh again for ndi nama. That's why Yoruba leaders are endorsing Jonathan and Pa Adesina, Awo, Fawehinmi are rolling in their graves. While akintola is smiling somewhere. Thank God for Fayose and FFk. Shame on any southerner any where that votes APC. [/s]

Must you open silly thread to celebrate you birdbrain? undecided
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by bettercreature(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Because we believe in one Nigeria no matter where you come from and we are not power hungry like my Igbo brothers,we are not hypocrite when obasanjo raised the matter of 3rd term we were against it and all Yoruba lawyers threatened to sue him and I trust my Yoruba brothers if GMB misbehave as well we are going to vote him out come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by WisdomFlakes: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Because we believe in one Nigeria no matter where you come from and we are not power hungry like my Igbo brothers,we are not hypocrite when obasanjo raised the matter of 3rd term we were against it and all Yoruba lawyers threatened to sue him and I trust my Yoruba brothers if GMB misbehave as well we are going to vote him out come 2019

KPOM! Wa sere man mi.
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Princecalm(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
agileson:

Am talking for president. Or are u so comfortable with slavery, u can't see a Yorubaman as president. I can. Maybe u are the one that forgets quickly
don't you know Fashola is a muslim and so is GBM, so they can't go together. Do you not get it?
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by QuotaSystem: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
agileson:
Fashola would have been the best choice. Johnathan does not have a lot of fans but there is a saying, u don't jump from fry pan to fire. Voting for buhari is like afghans voting for the Taliban to replace Karzai.OR iraqis voting for Al Baghdadi to replace Maliki. It makes no sense. Fashola should have been running. Instead akintola, sorry i meant tinubu don go open yansh again for ndi nama. That's why Yoruba leaders are endorsing Jonathan and Pa Adesina, Awo, Fawehinmi are rolling in their graves. While akintola is smiling somewhere. Thank God for Fayose and FFk. Shame on any southerner any where that votes APC.

Oh yes, a Fulani man will rule you and determine your future from March 28. Your kin lack the capacity to lead and therefore must be guided. If you and the rest of the ndi akpu don't like it you can start banging your heads on the wall. You simply have been outsmarted by yourselves, AGAIN. The sensible ones have recognized.

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
bettercreature:

Whos the true patriot between me and you. I'm the one saying if fashola comes out, most southerners and middle belters will vote for him based on merit. you are the one supporting a party that picked buhari based on he's a northerner. So who's the tribalist slave here. Buhari has no business running again. A three time loser. The only reason he is running is that yoruba ad/apc which has no power sharing agreement is too scared to stand up to the northerner. Wake up bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by aresa: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
agileson:

Whos the true patriot between me and you. I'm the one saying if fashola comes out, most southerners and middle belters will vote for him based on merit. you are the one supporting a party that picked buhari based on he's a northerner. So who's the tribalist slave here. Buhari has no business running again. A three time loser. The only reason he is running is that yoruba ad/apc which has no power sharing agreement is too scared to stand up to the northerner. Wake up bro.
[/s]

1. It is up to the APC as a political party to pick their candidate, not you or the PDP.

2. Fashola himself said so many times that he's not interested so what's your own obsession with Fashola?

3. Presidency is not the only way for Fashola to serve Nigerians and deliver the same great things he delivered in Lagos state. As a member of the same APC and possible part of GMB administration, he's still capable of doing great things.

Curb your misguided obsession please...

agileson:
Apc liars. It is not punch. Its some stupid news paper. Half baked apc baboon s

agileson:
Biafra kwenu !!!

^^^^^

Obviously, you belong to the worthless, corrupt and incompetent PDP so what's your own with APC and who they pick?

Choke on your crocodile concern because you don't care or give a damn about Fashola and the APC...

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please, a young governor not interested in president. Where they do that at?. Fashola didnt run because he knew that tinubu was gonna follow akintolas footsteps and lick the hausas mans sandals. He's too smart for that nonsense. Fashola is going to be a presidential candidate one day and depending on who else is running, he will have this s.easterners vote

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by dipo1234: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
THEY WILL NOT CHOOSE FASHOLA BECAUSE INSINCERITY RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD. THEIR PERSONAL AMBITION HAS OVERRIDE THEIR PATRIOTISM

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
dipo1234:
THEY WILL NOT CHOOSE FASHOLA BECAUSE INSINCERITY RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD. THEIR PERSONAL AMBITION HAS OVERRIDE THEIR PATRIOTISM

You are right. Disgraceful Insincerity. And that's due to fear and laziness if u ask me. Instead of tinubu to build his party holistically and honestly, he instead decided to sell his people out by creating this unholy alliance with these northern illiterates, the same way Akintola did. Am proud the yoruba leadership like afenifere and opc are standing against him unlike in 1964 when they abandoned awo. These northerners are no good and they are the ones that have decided to destroy the third republic. Jonathan is far from perfect but he is preferable to this northerners that will bomb churches, kidnap girls, even massacre their own people all in the name of destabilizing the country to win elections.

So therefore Gej till 2019. Then mimiko/obiano/ngozi/fashola in 2019. No aboki ever in aso rock unless a non Muslim. Except sule lamido cos he called them out. Nothing against Muslim president after all, fashola is and
Mko was Muslim. But Hausa muslims tend to be illiterate violent jihadists like buhari, abacha, dan fodio and shekau. Too many Nigerians have died at their hands and its getting embarrassing that we southerners do nothing about it and even go ahead and vote for buhari
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Reminez(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
A Yoruba man in the person of OBJ ruled from 1999-2007 yet you want another Tunde to rule in 2015.These fake savages are dumb beyond redemption. I thought APGA is an Igbo party,why don't you put an Okoro or an Emeka forward abi you folks are scared of ruling? By the way,we know those that have been sucking the abok.i man's balls since the first republic. Zik,Ekwueme, and co. Presently you mo 4ckers are sucking a Yoruba man's balls in Lagos,a place you claim to control and have 98% of the population. GO AND DIE WITH YOUR FAKE LOVE FOR THE YORUBAS!!!!..OMO IRANKIRAN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Reminez:
A Yoruba man in the person of OBJ ruled from 1999-2007 yet you want another Tunde to rule in 2015.These fake savages are dumb beyond redemption. I thought APGA is an Igbo party,why don't you put an Okoro or an Emeka forward abi you folks are scared of ruling? By the way,we know those that have been sucking the abok.i man's balls since the first republic. Zik,Ekwueme, and co. Presently you mo 4ckers are sucking a Yoruba man's balls in Lagos,a place you claim to control and have 98% of the population. GO AND DIE WITH YOUR FAKE LOVE FOR THE YORUBAS!!!!..OMO IRANKIRAN!!!!!!

Olodo. You make no point. In a true democracy, which we sorely need in Nigeria, no one cares. Didn't the same Buhari run against OBJ, when it was the south's "turn". You make no sense. Omo akintola. U r not real Yoruba. U r a weed like Akintola or tinubu that no one knows his father. Your real leaders, afenifere, oni, OPC.are against APC. Only dummies And half baked ansarudeen/yabatech agberos are supporting buhari. Omo ale.
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Reminez(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
agileson:

Olodo. You make no point. In a true democracy, which we sorely need in Nigeria, no one cares. Didn't the same Buhari run against OBJ, when it was the south's "turn". You make no sense. Omo akintola. U r not real Yoruba. U r a weed like Akintola or tinubu that no one knows his father. Your real leaders, afenifere, oni, OPC.are against APC. Only dummies And half baked ansarudeen/yabatech agberos are supporting buhari. Omo ale.
Lol!!...See an Omo Irankiran defining who is a Yoruba man and who is not. We don't practice your barbaric OSU caste system here. Whether you are an AWO,a SLA,a MKO,an OBJ or a BAT ,you are an OMOLUABI irrespective of where you are from in the Yorubaland. You children of hate and anger should take your fake love somewhere else. There is nothing like southern sh.it.,Its either one Nigeria or Oodua land. GOT IT.By the way ,we know you folks are SLAVES of any government in power.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Beedude(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
agileson:

Even if APC provide Jesus Christ! this PDP will still accuse him of bin sick,or corrupt.. Infact PDP still accuse fashola of not working for the interest of ppl and also a proxy to Tinubu.. Moreover the Northerners have a higher population and a kindof one voice.. Kwakwaso would av bin d best den a a yoruba xtian as vice
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by agileson: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Reminez:

Lol!!...See an Omo Irankiran defining who is a Yoruba man and who is not. We don't practice your barbaric OSU caste system here. Whether you are an AWO,a SLA,a MKO,an OBJ or a BAT ,you are an OMOLUABI irrespective of where you are from in the Yorubaland. You children of hate and anger should take your fake love somewhere else. There is nothing like southern sh.it.,Its either one Nigeria or Oodua land. GOT IT.By the way ,we know you folks are SLAVES of any government in power.

Please your ignorance is disgraceful. Yoruba have been practicing internecine warfare throughout their history. That's why there were a lot of Yoruba slaves to export which is why places like Brazil and cuba have remnants of Yoruba culture.

Plus Yoruba is not even your name. Its what hausas used to call u. There was ijebu, awori, egba, badagry, ijesha etc. The British and Portuguese just called you slave and called your coast slave coast and the Niger delta was bight of Biafra. It was the great ajayi crowther that formalized the moniker yoruba. As i said, unlike most of your tribe, you are uneducated. Maybe fulani man shared some bovine genes with your ancestry. Done talking with u.
Re: Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA by Reminez(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
agileson:

Please your ignorance is disgraceful. Yoruba have been practicing internecine warfare throughout their history. That's why there were a lot of Yoruba slaves to export which is why places like Brazil and cuba have remnants of Yoruba culture.

Plus Yoruba is not even your name. Its what hausas used to call u. There was ijebu, awori, egba, badagry, ijesha etc. The British and Portuguese just called you slave and called your coast slave coast and the Niger delta was bight of Biafra. It was the great ajayi crowther that formalized the moniker yoruba. As i said, unlike most of your tribe, you are uneducated. Maybe fulani man shared some bovine genes with your ancestry. Done talking with u.
Lol....The truth hurts,that I know so well. Go over my initial post again.It is SACROSANCT!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

MINISTRY: Morocco Mischievous, President, Mohammed VI Discussed Afdb Presidency. / A Russian 'doctor Of Military Sciences' Says Moscow Should Just Nuke Yellowstone / The Kowatches Site Is No Longer Functional...are We Being Scammed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.