Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs (40252 Views)

IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by sxzysly(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2008
wats up with u dudes? is nobody business to lament bout Ini's endowment, this aint really funny, lol, sly.
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by tpia: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by UNLEASHED(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
And what's new about it?
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by WesleyanA(f): 3:45am On Dec 18, 2008
i don't see the chest hairs undecided
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Joey7(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
may be in de process of creation God wanted to mould her as a man but unfortunately one of his industrial attache changed the face and the P, part so make we just take am lik dat sha
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by wunmilyn(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2008
What is wrong with her chest hair,
as far as her hubby no talk wetin go be ur own.
some people sha no get work,

i wil advise say make them go they sweep lagos raod grin
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by FELORE(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2008
cheesy
funni topic but habaaaaaaaa, Ini is Beautiiful so wat if she has chest hair, its onli a lil' , nd have u eva seen a woman dat shave ha chiin, dem kind ov woman get "bia-bia ".but dey still find pple to marry dem

Leave Ini OooOOooH
Chest hair no be crime, tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by meldibson: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2009
people r just stupid!!!
I've skin problems, some dark pimple on my chest just bec of sun if u see a close picture of my chest u will see dem!! so leav her alon n if she does! wut's ur business? u fool
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
meldibson:

people r just stupid!!!
I've skin problems, some dark pimple on my chest just bec of sun if u see a close picture of my chest u will see dem!! so leav her alon n if she does! wut's ur business? u fool

Take a chill pill.

And stop calling people idiot. You look more like one from your senseless posts!
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Raymond88(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2009
tpia:

chei!!!!!!!

see the joblessness of the OP!!!!

is this raymand the same as raymond88?
Yes it's me!! the jobless side of me. grin
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by ladykool(f): 2:07am On Feb 02, 2009
wow i neva knew girls or women have chest hair!!! shocked shocked
wat they hell!! girls with hair on chest needs to shave infact waxing is better it will help a lot!!
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by MrCrackles(m): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2009
Ini Edo has everything, dont she?

I am sure she has HIV too!!!
undecided
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by kemisuga(f): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2009
What is the big deal about chest hairs. I also have, not only on chest but also on my breasts. grin grin

Mrcrackles na you sabi. tongue How u dey? cool
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by MrCrackles(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2009
kemisuga:

What is the big deal about chest hairs. I also have, not only on chest but also on my breasts. grin grin

Mrcrackles na you sabi. tongue How u dey? cool

Kemi Suga u sef go chest and breast hair? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dey oo, longest time
kiss tongue
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by clemcykul(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
hairy chest??

so what?
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Raymond88(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
Two words, eww www.
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by ajayi1(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2009
Na wa oooooo. She even get hair fro her tongue. undecided
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Outstrip(f): 5:16am On Feb 27, 2009
She was on Funm Iyanda's show once talking about why she was banned. She said that they felt she was dressing too sexy because she exposed the hair on her chest. Apparently Nigerian men find hairy chests sexy. The only place hair should be is on your head. Geez
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by BobiJoe: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2009
Abeg make she shave the thing commot @ least 4 publicity sake. i saw it in a movie once and it was so disgusting embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Raymond88(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2009
Outstrip:

She was on Funm Iyanda's show once talking about why she was banned. She said that they felt she was dressing too sexy because she exposed the hair on her chest. Apparently Nigerian men find hairy chests sexy. The only place hair should be is on your head. Geez
I saw that show too, i saw like what the hell. . .
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by tope2000(f): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2009
Outstrip:

She said that?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Outstrip(f): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yes. It's online somewhere.
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by AmakaOne(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
Outstrip:

She was on Funm Iyanda's show once talking about why she was banned. She said that they felt she was dressing too sexy because she exposed the hair on her chest. [size=14pt]Apparently Nigerian men find hairy chests sex[/size]y. The only place hair should be is on your head. Geez

shocked

Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Outstrip(f): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNmePgfTrH4&feature=related

she talks about the chest hairs in 1:49
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by lipstick1(f): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2009
What is abnormal about it.You people look for useless things to talk,haven`t you seen woman with worse hair all over their body.Abeg yarn better thing.
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by d1maff: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
na b4 she fine,she don wowo anyhow these days
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by fesse(f): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
this Ini Edo's of a thing is getting too much. @post please get a life.
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by Outstrip(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2009
Ini Edo is a very pretty girl she is just rough around the edges. Just like many other nigerian females we are blessed with hips and breasts the only bad part with that is that those come with a tendency to gain weight. Ini needs to lose some weight and also do something about the way she presents herself. Those of you saying she is ugly know that it is simply not true.
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by oyinda3(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
she should go for laser hair removal
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by teissys(f): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
The things some Nlanders concentrate on sha cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by biola44: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
@poster: sure u trippin! grin
Re: Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs by stnick1: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2009
what is the big deal, must it be only guyz dat must have chest hairs, for all those bad belle guyz, if she giv ona green light na ona go quick rush go for her.
as for sexy, do 9jarians knw wat it means to be sexy? ini edo is not sexy i think the gurls will prove me ryt. mercy johnson is sexy, omotola is sexy, shakira is sexy etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Becomes Amala Ambassador In Ibadan (photo) / Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.