Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat (33838 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / OAU Students Jostle For Kumuyi's Seat After Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by kevoh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Religion is a joke angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
They're trying to tap from the annointing. This is exactly what some students did some years ago when Pastor E. A. Adeboye came.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by donbenie(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Naija! A nation of Superstitious Fanatics!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by efonat(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
So u think. Its their faith moving them dear!!!
missterious:

It's just like any other chair.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by motherlode: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Danhumprey:
With all due respect,what has poverty got to do with this?undecided
wonders will never end ooo, that person does not have something reasonable to say!
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Idrismusty97(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
...It was not clear what motivated their action but our conversation with one of those that jostled for the seat revealed that they believe their action with faith can give them their desired miracle just as the woman with the issue of blood in the bible did.
Chai! These are the kinds of graduates our university churn out yearly. sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by ajebuter(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
The old dude is God abi?

Coming from OAU, a respectable citadel of learning, una fall my hand for that narrow mindedness.

Say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by October1960: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sad!
Poverty in the land has made people even more foolish. Since little hope in civil institutions we grasp at straws, shadows and fantasies called religion. At least the mega churches get rich and their children go to real schools overseas.

After grabing this chair that a human being sat in. They will still be the same. Some of the women will sleep with men for money, some of the boys will steal and cheat.

Religion does not change people. Only makes you more hypocritical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by motherlode: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

Umukoro development high school.....
grin undecided just can't do any of the two!
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by free2ryhme: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31396281][/quote]

the chair of anointing
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by wman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some think the chair has a special anointing. They did it for Adeboye before. That is why before Adeboye finish praying the chair is carried away to avoid chaos.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, downloads of anything you need check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Idrismusty97(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
That chair should be deliver to a hospital ASAP! We don't need doctors, the chair is a healer. Praise the chair!
[img]http://rs1img.memecdn.com/if-jesus-had-died-in-the-electric-chair_o_930310.webp[/img]

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by xandy84: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Am a Christain and i have respect for men of God but it amuse me what christains can for to men of God forgetting is only God that can make your situations turn around.
I do compare and contrasts Nigeria to some countries like Brazil, Taiwan etc and realise they are less Godly but progress in geometric rate while will do in arithmetic rate. I have come to believe simeple old saying "God wouldn't do for man what man can do for himself".
We pay tithe every months, offering everyweek and first offering etc by the side but still nothing goes well in the country.
I believe is time to focus less on Men of God and focus more on God himself cos He is the I AM THAT I AM and not your pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by musicwriter(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
It will be done to you as you believe ......Jesus Christ.
If you so believe there's power on that chair, it will apply to you. That's the law of nature (God). That's why Jah say you should never keep any image of him cause if you do you will start getting powers from it instead.

According to one nairaland user signature, nature is rigged in your favour!.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by October1960: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
I guess religious belief makes life more bearable. That is why most western countries with law and order are not overzealous in terms of religion.

In Nigeria where both political parties are mostly thieves who leave nothing for their fellow citizens people resort to religion for comfort.

In the 70s and 80s all these Pentecostal churches where not around. There was no need for their fantasy to dull the pain of daily existence.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Holuwathoby(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
am a great ife student, and ife residents who used to come for any of such program r always more than great ife students. Implies; it most likely might be outsiders

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by octopusfreaky(f): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
He sat near me sometimes last year....i wonder yyy i didn't jump on the seat when he left....their faith though could be stronger than mine
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
ajebuter:
The old dude is God abi?

Coming from OAU, a respectable citadel of learning, una fall my hand for that narrow mindedness.

Say wetin?

Bro, these moronic riff-raff don't represent the whole lot of us. They are the scum of society.

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by ajebuter(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
hifaif:

Bro, these moronic riff-raff don't represent the whole lot of us. They are the scum of society.

I agree and concor jare!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by semitunde: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Second pic, is that not Dr. Osasona?

Smh.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by leonshom(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Danhumprey:
With all due respect,what has poverty got to do with this?undecided
I think he meant intellectual poverty!
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
OAU again. This stupid behavior never change...Some years ago, that was how they were fighting for Adeboye's seat and also ran after his car when he was leaving just to touch it.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
semitunde:
Second pic, is that not Dr. Osasona?

Smh.
The man resemble am well well... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
Poverty is a disease. Not surprised it's coming from OAU students.

In the Bible, Paul's aprons and handkerchiefs, and even Peter's shadow healed the sick. Allow people exhibit their faith. If you've not been in desperate need for a miracle, don't mock those who are, cos u could be in that situation tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
psycho

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by ObaOlodo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fooooolish commentators.... That's why they don't get far in life.

Oh yea spiritually bankrupt and corrupt people.... Learn about some spiritual principles of God, and you will see a good reason why they went for the chair....

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by kkoncept(f): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
And the guy dat snapped dis pix snapped even back of the seat, is dat he knew d chair was gonna be carried So he can picmix later. Na wa
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by asiwajumi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
find sometin to do to this ur mumunious attitude of yours. What is poverty here?

1 Like

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Ideyontop: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
They are wise! They believe in the anointing and it works!!!
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by JoeCutie(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Iamsynord:

what
Why? Because he's a "man of God" right? Liberate yourself, bro. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by DonaldGenes(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by easymoneybag(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
It' actually an honour to tap from the anointing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spending 4+ Years In A Nigerian Institution Is A Waste Of Time / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? / Covenant University Vs Uni Ilorin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.