Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV (13174 Views)

AMVCA 2017: Full Winners List / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by isan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
P square now performing
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Adesiji77: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seems AMVCA 2015 is all about the "October 1" movie cheesy

Not surprised though; saw it coming in view of the nominations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
isan:
Nah october1 pack all d awards ooo
I dey tell u
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Idiataqueen(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Guess so,though ave nt watched it
pls dont guess o d movie is among d best d costumes, is costly d actors and actress are all star and they spend millions on dat movie , and d story i dont know ow to explain dat joor.

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mercy Johnson no win anything?
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
psquare and DonJazzy killing it
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
D main boss,Don Jazzy is on stage.Love d guy
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Adesiji77: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Congratulations to Kunle Afolayan and his team.

And of course, to all the winners smiley
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Idiataqueen:
pls dont guess o d movie is among d best d costumes, is costly d actors and actress are all star and they spend millions on dat movie , and d story i dont know ow to explain dat joor.
Yep,especially d costumes
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by isan(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
AFRICA has only 1 film industry........

NOLLYWOOD

Dey prove it tonight
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by mzmoe(f): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
AY'S WIFE'S DRESS THOUGH lipsrsealed
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by lionshare: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na wa for this Psquare's selection of songs...see the how people are walking out! Give them oldies and they will stick around!!!
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by isan(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'm yet to watch dat october1 movie oo

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by isan(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
mzmoe:
AY'S WIFE'S DRESS THOUGH lipsrsealed
d girl dey shy
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chaii! I thought this thread did not get to frontpage, I was busy updating on twitter angry
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by odion81(f): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
I remember when Tunde Kelani said all the other countries producing movies in Africa were just doing initial gragra. Today he has been vindicated
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by toluxe0075: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kunle Afolayan's october 1 won 9 awards out of 13 nomination!! Impressive

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by scobaba: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dat south Africa movie, where one old man went to school for show face now. angry

Meanwhile half of a yellow sun...hw far? nutyn nutyn? lipsrsealed

All these nnewi and asaba naija movie producers shey una dey see substance over form.
It's not by producin 3000 junk movies every year, usin Same quarter baked Actors. No deception...our eyes don open. Quality and value for money na in win am.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by darkjorse: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
The opening monologue by Osas was boring and when I saw IK and Vimbai as hosts again, I nearly puked. Are they the only people in Africa? The show was like last year the same hosts, the same punch lines, the same presenters and the same winners. We should just call it the "Ik and Vimbai show" not the AMVCAs

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by SuperSuave(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
2baba performing. .

Whose that hot babe that initially performed with him?
Lola Rae, a Nigerian artiste too
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by SuperSuave(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vivly:
Ay's wice's dress didn't even allow her to move very well up stage.
I even thought she was going to fall.
lols..but AY sabi good thing Sha o. That lady is gorgeously beautiful
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by veraponpo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Need to watch October 1 asap. Kunle Afolayan winning awards from time immemorial.

Like father; like son.-Adeyemi Afolayan of blessed memory.

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by lalasticlala(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
SuperSuave:
Lola Rae, a Nigerian artiste too

Oh thanks.. she's hot
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by 14(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2015
isan:
AFRICA has only 1 film industry........

NOLLYWOOD

Dey prove it tonight

Not really, mnet africa is biased towards nigerian movies, there is loads of movies being produced in kenya, tanzania, DRC. THEY MUST change mnet africa to mnet nigeria, that would be fair enough, because those stations only shows not onky nigerian movies, but everything is about nigeria. might as well change it to MNET NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by isan(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2015
14:

Not really, mnet africa is biased towards nigerian movies, there is loads of movies being produced in kenya, tanzania, DRC. THEY MUST change mnet africa to mnet nigeria, that would be fair enough, because those stations only shows not onky nigerian movies, but everything is about nigeria. might as well change it to MNET NIGERIA.
undecided
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2015
scobaba:
Dat south Africa movie, where one old man went to school for show face now. angry

Meanwhile half of a yellow sun...hw far? nutyn nutyn? lipsrsealed

All these nnewi and asaba naija movie producers shey una dey see substance over form.
It's not by producin 3000 junk movies every year, usin Same quarter baked Actors. No deception...our eyes don open. Quality and value for money na in win am.
SMH!

Just because October 1 won award this year, we won't hear word.

What about The meeting, Ijé, The mirror boy and Last Flight to Abuja that has been winning it?.

For your information, those Nnewi and Asaba movies won award during their time and they aren't been produced again but blockbusters.
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by chukzyblingz(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2015
14:

That's not true. did you watch the 2012 edition where Africa Magic and MNET accepted they were biased against Nigerian film industry.

Though I'm not a fan of Nollywood, but Nollywood is the only standard film industry. even Ghana's film industry is a part of Nollywood cus we direct, produce and write most of their films.

This is a Movie Viewer Award and because of Naija's population you ought to expect this if they want it to be so.
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by SambisaaForest: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
chukzyblingz:

That's not true. did you watch the 2012 edition where Africa Magic and MNET accepted they were biased against Nigerian film industry.

Though I'm not a fan of Nollywood, but Nollywood is the only standard film industry. even Ghana's film industry is a part of Nollywood cus we direct, produce and write most of their films.

This is a Movie Viewer Award and because of Naija's population you ought to expect this if they want it to be so.
stop smoking pawpaw leaves,huh? Hahaha a very deluded mudder fugger! where did you get the stvpid idea from that most Ghanaian films are directed by shitnigerians? hahaha fuckeduppedness

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by scobaba: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

SMH!

Just because October 1 won award this year, we won't hear word.

What about The meeting, Ijé, The mirror boy and Last Flight to Abuja that has been winning it?.

For your information, those Nnewi and Asaba movies won award during their time and they aren't been produced again but blockbusters.

Who be ds one?

Where u from come out.

U. Dey forbid to praise quality work.

E no Go hard. You. Now to talk say na tribal issue.

Mirror boi and ije were blockbusters, they were quality productions. I know the. Movies. I'm. Referin to when I said asaba movies.
Oga those movies u guys producin. Part 1. To 50 will soon Go out. Of. Bizness. Rubbish.
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
scobaba:

Who be ds one?

Where u from come out.

U. Dey forbid to praise quality work.

E no Go hard. You. Now to talk say na tribal issue.

Mirror boi and ije were blockbusters, they were quality productions. I know the. Movies. I'm. Referin to when I said asaba movies.
Oga those movies u guys producin. Part 1. To 50 will soon Go out. Of. Bizness. Rubbish.
Did I tell you that I don't know?

Everything has its phase and those movies aren't in vague any longer.

Why bringing it up, or have you seen Igbo producers still producing it?
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by scobaba: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Did I tell you that I don't know?

Everything has its phase and those movies aren't in vague any longer.

Why bringing it up, or have you seen Igbo producers still producing it?

Dem plenty na.

Nkoli nwa nsukka for instance is. Hw many parts? 1. To. 6. Pally bone.
Re: 2015 AMVCA LIVE On DSTV by ekiloui(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
14:

This S.A guy ur bad belle for 9ja is too much! Whether or not kenya and bla bla produce movies fact is 9ja has the best movies in Africa and as of 2013 our movie industry got 10 times better. U can't compare any movie in other african countries to movies produced by royal arts academy, kunle afolayan,lancelot oduwa, neither can u compare any actor to genevieve, rita or O.C.

If you watch Nigerian movies on Afmag, then obviously u're still in the early 2000s, watch our recent productions before judging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers / Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" / Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.