Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio (87275 Views)

The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / 5 Facts You Should Know About The Efik People / Efik/ibibio Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio by martjay(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
dynamicone38:
you efik slave will you not shutup your mouth? where did you say EFIK LANGUAGE came from? who gave you the name ibibio? how did EFIK'S come about these words? EFIK EDI MBAKARA and MBAKARA EKARA EFIK, EFIK EKARA IDUT, and how do you understand it. slave who wants to over ride his master. look before you comment anything on internet always think twice. please dont let me insult you, but i think you should ask your father where you came from. cause for all i know ibibio's are slave to efiks. but onless you or any ibibio man answer any of those questions of mine before i'll comment again cause i want to know how enliten you are and finaly for now where did you ibibios migrate from?[color=#000099]

It's a pity for a supposed educated fellow to be writing these
Re: Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio by nellyelitz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Too much of toxic and primitive people in here. Unfollowing for my sanity and mental health sake. Adios!
Re: Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio by etoete77: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pls What is the Name of Nkoriko in English.
Get to me through 08064439108

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.