Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (42946 Views)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Slimzjoe(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

What about an RIP before you ask your foolish question. Don't you have respect for the dead or do you wish for us to loose more soldiers? If you want a candid answer to that your useless question, go to any military checkpoint, they will be willing to give you the kind of reply that befits your type. undecided
If he was your brother, I wonder if you will be asking that foolish question.

You're truly a Case study of Being Literate without Being Educated sad
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by TheMaleBoss(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please when did MusadiqZ posted this on twitter? Because I know LT Mudassir died like 3 or 4 months ago.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Slimzjoe(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

What kind of question is this for GOD sake.Do you want many of them to die?!

You Hear Crap News Like 'Military takes Over *****, Kills 500 Insurgents and Then you'll Hear That Just 1 Soldier Died??
How Possible Is That??

All I'm saying is Why are they not Telling us the actual amount of Soldiers Lost??
Why do they just Tell us is 1 or 2 when we all know that's not Possible,,,

By the way, I'm not Praying for them to all die....am just Being concerned as to why actual Figures are not Released
#Peac
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Slimzjoe(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Young03:

if u ask me....
Bt na true u tak shaa..u go here say military kill 500 boko pple and na only one soldier dem kill...lie lie

Thank God say U reason The Matter too
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by mayorkyzo: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
RIP man..may the Lord almighty grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss....
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by nortcentrallord(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You're truly a Case study of Being Literate without Being Educated sad

That's better than an educated illiterate like you because as the saying goes, "educated illiterates are the worst people on earth".
I won't dignify your low life with further quotes. Its obvious your age limit is beyond simple comprehension. Go suck a feeder. Ok?
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Slimzjoe(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

That's better than an educated illiterate like you because as the saying goes, "educated illiterates are the worst people on earth".
I won't dignify your low life with further quotes. Its obvious your age limit is beyond simple comprehension. Go suck a feeder. Ok?

Lol

You Happy Now??
Knew This was what you wanted
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by agileson: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
R.I.P. Brother. We might not be of the same mother, tribe, religion or even country, but as Shakespeare said whosoever sheds blood beside me is my brother and although i have not shed blood due to your gallant heroism, I will keep doing my little part using my pen to fight against extremism, jihadism, apc and their bokoharam army, tribalism, misogyny and to keep promoting tolerance, panafricanism and most importantly humanity among all races on earth.

Adieu Gallant Angel. Valhalla just got more nobler tonight.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by IBROHIM: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
APC supporters willl be very happy with these news.Observe how they try score political points with this…
shhhh stop playing politics with human life! Ur clueless thief was not forced not to equip them!
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Never again would gej cluelesness and underestimation of important things which he admitted to, cost us precious life. God has sent us a deliverer, muhammadu buhari 2015
When GEJ wanted to deal ruthlessly with this menace initially, what was your deliverer's utterances and reactions? Why was General Ihejirika removed. If you don't know, then you have no business commenting on this forum. Truth and facts are sacred.
RIP to the gallant hero.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Takim107(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Asin, He's the Only Nigerian soldier Killed By Boko So Far??

Still don't Get thiz war 'Ish
oh you want to count millions? U are sure sick.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Slimzjoe(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Takim107:
oh you want to count millions? U are sure sick.

Read Properly Before Rushing to show How Dumb You are wink
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by fareed69(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
Remove yah pretensious sentiments and observe your fellow janjaweede already having a happy go at Goodluck...no thoughts for the dead but he's quick to promote his demi-god buhari and you have the stup.id audacity to chide us??...Bumboclat.

Well for your information my name is Fareed Akinloye am from Ogun State and am a federal civil servant working at NNPC Portharcourt, am a Muslim by birth and a Christain now so don't put sentiments in to things.

Its better if you understand the situation we are in Nigeria before you talk or Post.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by dokyOloye: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
undecided kudos to the NA....meanwhile in Abuja his morning[left][/left] see GEJ while some Nigerians are languishing in refugee camps in Chad, Niger and Cameroon
If U think U and Buhari and co will bomb and shoot your way into Aso rock,then U r on a long thing.
At a time,life must go on.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by KcVictor(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
RIP, you are a hero
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by praxisnetworks: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
lolz you will never see it until you are dead n eaten by vultures!

dokyOloye:
If U think U and Buhari and co will bomb and shoot your way into Aso rock,then U r on a long thing.
At a time,life must go on.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by babestella: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
APC supporters willl be very happy with these news.Observe how they try score political points with this…

I agree with you. They will soon start trickling in, watch out. Lol. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by LordNaya: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rest in Peace
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by toshmann(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rest in peace, braveheart. God bless your soul.

pls my people let's keep politics out of this thread. Let's mourn this brother who gave his life for the country. Its the least we can do.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by zonax(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Young03:

if u ask me....
Bt na true u tak shaa..u go here say military kill 500 boko pple and na only one soldier dem kill...lie lie

Cos our military has better weapons than they do.
Most of them are killed in a strikes and some in physical confrontation.
You can't compare the shooting skills of a trained officer to that of an untrained Boko boy. Guess who would hit target the most.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Lancelott(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Young03:

if u ask me....
lots of soldiers have died pls...let's not trivialize this pls...the pilot who was publicly executed, the troops that were massacred and others...pls pay your respect to the dead
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by gamechanger007: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
U re a confused being,wot is buhari doing why didn't he
join those pple in refugee camp,dumb skull
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by soldierdollar(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Young03:

if u ask me....

Until they kill 50 before u believe
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
RIP.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Donsolo101: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
one of Nigerian finest soldier, A brave soldier you defend your father land with integrity , dignity and honour we miss u God bless your soul R I P .
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
RIP gallant one
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by jeeqaa7(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Asin, He's the Only Nigerian soldier Killed By Boko So Far??

Still don't Get thiz war 'Ish

Oboy.. U dull O!
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by maigida231(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
He died last year november 16th,they were ambush,a very young gentle man n a future general,such is life.

Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Cannonleo(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2015
jude33084:

Edit your comment. I believe you are a matured guy. cool
go thru the thread u will see that he wasn't wrong
RIP Lt mudex as we fondly called may the lord grant u eternal rest
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by wasuka14(m): 3:28am On Mar 08, 2015
I also lost a nephew last sunday. He faught galantly to defend is fatherland. May dere soul RIP....

Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by connerstone(m): 3:57am On Mar 08, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.