Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (42950 Views)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by brownlord: 4:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Go NA, do justice to this war and send shekau and his gang to meet with their 72 virgins
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by lightofjoy(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by gemick(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Young03

if u ask me....
Bt na true u tak shaa..u go here say military kill 500 boko pple and na only one soldier dem kill...lie lie

bros no be lie lie do u knw wat its means to pass through jaji, dis guys are combatants fighting bloody civilians with rifles, gorilla fighters fighting untrained entities, no be lie lie chairman, it is even possible dey finish d whole of BH without a single soldier falling.
Meanwhile, RIP to the fallen hero #thebrotherhood
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Desteenee(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Asin, He's the Only Nigerian soldier Killed By Boko So Far??

Still don't Get thiz war 'Ish
Do u want to conduct census for dead soldiers sir.
Stupid question.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by nwadiuko1(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Rest in peace great son

Note : if that guy actually wore the wrist watch I saw in that picture into the battle front......he made a great mistake
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Edumolokwu(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2015
RIPP
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by jide333(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
undecided kudos to the NA....meanwhile in Abuja his morning[left][/left] see GEJ while some Nigerians are languishing in refugee camps in Chad, Niger and Cameroon

WHY NOT ALSO POST WHAT THE APC WERE DOING IN LAGOS?? YOu all are bunch of idiots... Get some senses will ya? Still waiting to see any apc member that's not bias and that reason well, i'm yet to find any.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by meniyoyo(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Rip. Bro ur efforts will neva be forgotten
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Reaper231(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Thank God say U reason The Matter too

Nobody wants to hear that soldiers are being killed. However, soldiers at d front have complained hw d military authorities don't bother to count or confirm d men killed. It is important cos it makes the men feel appreciated. How would yu feel going to war and knowing that in the event of your death nobody will notice or confirm your absence? Also pple have been celebrating the commissioned officers but I assure yu that before 1 Lieutenant or captain is killed abt not less than 20 recruits would have died. So why is it that pple don't celebrate other fallen heroes who are NCOs? Is the life of a Major more secred than a corporal? Or d corporal has no relatives that would miss him. A yound recruit was buried in his village in Enugu and there was no single military presence. By d way, this gallant Lieutenant died last year not dis week. May his gentle soul continues to rest in d bossom of our Lord. RIP
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by begwong: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Asin, He's the Only Nigerian soldier Killed By Boko So Far??

Still don't Get thiz war 'Ish
stewpid peuralistic post by you!
Do have other pictures of gallant soldiers killed by the terrorist sect that you want on FP?
Just post them here and see if they aint gonna be honoured,lest,keep your silence.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by praxisnetworks: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
redundant posts...is APC the govt in power?...you just dont and cant get it...

jide333:

WHY NOT ALSO POST WHAT THE APC WERE DOING IN LAGOS?? YOu all are bunch of idiots... Get some senses will ya? Still waiting to see any apc member that's not bias and that reason well, i'm yet to find any.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2015
He was a friend and a class mate of mine... Though it has been weeks he passed on. Rest with the lord Mudex, God loves you more.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by praxisnetworks: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
sorry...R.I.P to the dead....

EricNelson:
He was a friend and a class mate of mine... Though it has been weeks he passed on. Rest with the lord Mudex, God loves you more.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
undecided kudos to the NA....meanwhile in Abuja his morning[left][/left] see GEJ while some Nigerians are languishing in refugee camps in Chad, Niger and Cameroon
... and what little have you done to help the government(I mean to 'your ' country)? even if he visits them 'one by one ' to spoon-feed them, persons like you must always have what to spool out!!
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by praxisnetworks: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
shadowgwalker:
... and what little have you done to help the government(I mean to 'your ' country)? even if he visits them 'one by one ' to spoon-feed them, persons like you must always have what to spool out!!

Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by ignis: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
jacabi:
So sad!
May your blood and that of other fallen soldiers hunt these animals and everyone responsible for this menace.

AMEN
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Dammyjohn(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You Hear Crap News Like 'Military takes Over *****, Kills 500 Insurgents and Then you'll Hear That Just 1 Soldier Died??
How Possible Is That??

All I'm saying is Why are they not Telling us the actual amount of Soldiers Lost??
Why do they just Tell us is 1 or 2 when we all know that's not Possible,,,

By the way, I'm not Praying for them to all die....am just Being concerned as to why actual Figures are not Released
#Peac
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Dammyjohn(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You Hear Crap News Like 'Military takes Over *****, Kills 500 Insurgents and Then you'll Hear That Just 1 Soldier Died??
How Possible Is That??

All I'm saying is Why are they not Telling us the actual amount of Soldiers Lost??
Why do they just Tell us is 1 or 2 when we all know that's not Possible,,,
Ok.I have read from you.

By the way, I'm not Praying for them to all die....am just Being concerned as to why actual Figures are not Released
#Peac
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Slimzjoe(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Reaper231:

Nobody wants to hear that soldiers are being killed. However, soldiers at d front have complained hw d military authorities don't bother to count or confirm d men killed. It is important cos it makes the men feel appreciated. How would yu feel going to war and knowing that in the event of your death nobody will notice or confirm your absence? Also pple have been celebrating the commissioned officers but I assure yu that before 1 Lieutenant or captain is killed abt not less than 20 recruits would have died. So why is it that pple don't celebrate other fallen heroes who are NCOs? Is the life of a Major more secred than a corporal? Or d corporal has no relatives that would miss him. A yound recruit was buried in his village in Enugu and there was no single military presence. By d way, this gallant Lieutenant died last year not dis week. May his gentle soul continues to rest in d bossom of our Lord. RIP

Thank God you're one of The Few Humans Using The Brain God Gave to You....

Unlike Some Olodos Quoting and Blabbing
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by QLEX(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=31420053][/quote]nigah!fyiok yourself pig!
bloody slave.
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by praxisnetworks: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nigah!fyiok yourself pig!
bloody slave.

I decree that the name you uttered now, shall forever remain and abide with you and your household and never depart to the 10th generation.

xcept 4 those that truly accept Christ
Re: Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 09, 2015
praxisnetworks:

I decree that the name you uttered now, shall forever remain and abide with you and your household and never depart to the 10th generation.

xcept 4 those that truly accept Christ
I dey laugh your decayed brain cheesy
guy, dig your ars, lick it up! slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.