Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba (6447 Views)

Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / Kehinde Bankole Goes Half Nude On AMVCA Red Carpet. / Funke Akindele Pops Out Her Boobs On AMVCA Red Carpet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by tyconcepts(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fathia Balogun, popular Nollywood actress just said on Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA) where he was called to pick up an award that she is an Urhobo Lady from Delta State and not Yoruba.

How can she say she ain't Yoruba with all her Yoruba Speaking prowess?? shocked

Are you shocked as I am??

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
av always been wandering whre she got d beauty from? mind you am not saying the yorubas aren't beatiful.

7 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
whos she?
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by tyconcepts(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:
av always been wandering whre she got d beauty from? mind you am not saying the yorubas aren't beatiful.

I wonder same.... We finally know where the ageless beauty got its root.

Am not saying what you didn't say o!

5 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:
whos she?
where ar u from and wat do u do for a living.
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by temitemi1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Known fact!
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by tyconcepts(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:
whos she?

This post is so un Airforce1 like.....

What happened to it "Working on my album....Join you guys soon??"
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Mimienudles(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wow! I never knew
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Airforce1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:

I don't grant interview on weekends

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

I wonder same.... We finally know where the ageless beauty got its root.

Am not saying what you didn't say o!
u need to see how eloquent she was in the movie TORERA wit odunade adekola.
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

This post is so un Airforce1 like.....

What happened to it "Working on my album....Join you guys soon??"

grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by tyconcepts(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mimienudles:
Wow! I never knew

You needed to see the shock in my face when I heard her say it.
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't grant interview on weekends

Sorry
very smart of you. looks like u aint proud of ya self in the first places. Anyways to cut a long story short, u dnt need to set your foot in lagos befre you know her, internet is every here, if she could be on AMVCA I think a ur neighbours with dish and decoder will help u out on that.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by tyconcepts(f): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:

very smart of you. looks like u aint proud of ya self in the first places. Anyways to cut a long story short, u dnt need to set your foot in lagos befre you know her, internet is every here, if she could be on AMVCA I think a ur neighbours with dish and decoder will help u out on that.

If you follow Airforce1 mouth, you go type tire my dear.

He is working on it and would join you soon.
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

If you follow Airforce1 mouth, you go type tire my dear.

He is working on it and would join you soon.
I rest my case
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:

Wharevs
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fathia ain't Yoruba, but because we Yorubas are accommodating people and we love to see people around us progress, she was given the platform to be who she is today in the Yoruba sect of Nollywood,
Coupled with the fact that she's an hardworking lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by emerged01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
op,if you watch Yoruba movies very well,you will know that she is not a Yoruba. not all artists in Yoruba movies are yorubas,few are igbos.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Lakayanah: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
It's good to be a good linguist. She has made a name for herself by speaking yoruba.
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by octopusfreaky(f): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes we know before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmm..never knew..
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by jimohibrahim(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
surprised though. but it's nothing new
and by the way Yoruba gurls are more beautiful.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
we knw be4 na
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by madan(f): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Her real name is Faith but was changed to Fathia by her husband, Said Balogun.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by kissty(f): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:

he's frm chibok tongue
afolag:

he's frm chibok
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Godmother(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
jimohibrahim:
surprised though. but it's nothing new
and by the way Yoruba gurls are more beautiful.. cool

Iffahear lol.

@Topic
Fathia is adefinitely an Urhobo lady. I feel she gets more role cos she was married to a yoruba guy who's a top shot in the movie industry. She has made a name for herself now so that name rides on.
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by jimohibrahim(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godmother:

Iffahear lol.

@Topic
Fathia is adefinitely an Urhobo lady. I feel she gets more role cos she was married to a yoruba guy who's a top shot in the movie industry. She has made a name for herself now so that name rides on.
what's her real name?.. abi Urhobo don dey bare fathia agian?
full name
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by ginajet(f): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
I heard it too oh
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by Adesiji77: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godmother:

Iffahear lol.

@Topic

I was very surprised/shocked to hear her say that. She has really adapted very well.

Urhobo Wado! cheesy
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by yomalex(m): 2:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Wow
Re: Fathia Balogun Just Said On AMVCA 2015 That She Is An Urhobo Lady And Not Yoruba by ibkgab001: 4:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Nah lie she is bororo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soulja Boy's 21st Birthday Gift To Self -- $55 Million G5 Jet (pic) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities & The American Stars They Share Resemblance With / Meet Pretty Julia Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ Step-daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.