Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March (3507 Views)

Compare Jonathan 2014 Democracy Day Speech Of Hope And That Of Buhari 2016 / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by abokikhalifa: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Adetula1:
and what's the gain of your father for impregnating your mother if you can be saying this trash....incase you don't know Gej has his own biological children.
haaa, d1ckhead don't take it personal, if he his relly feet like u claimed make him give dat woman belle simple..when you were wishing GMB death I did not take it personal.. NO STRING ATTACHED
Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by oluspencer(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Dis jona can bow down 4 anything cos of vote...
I will give him 30 votes if he can bow 4 my dog

Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by fun4: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Even me cannot do this well but GEJ has given me a challenge now.

Training starts tomorrow morning. Who joins me?

Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2015
IVORY2009:
frm both parties, @ first the pdp in Abuja, I see a president that is fit, and could walk miles to achieve his aims and objectives, on the otherhand, the apc's one million man march was a welcome development and a new campaign strategy, but the only issue is that their presidential flag bearer was not present to grace the march, which would have been a boost on the march for the apc.
The guy go see Shagari inside AC living room while his supporters are sweating under the sun.
Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by Revolution: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari for President. Jonathan for Otueke Community PE Teacher. Problem solved. Nigeria will be better off.

Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by fun4: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Revolution:
Buhari for President. Jonathan for Otueke Community PE Teacher. Problem solved. Nigeria will be better off.

No one individual can solve Nigeria's problems
Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by selectedhero(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2015
busuyem:
This GEJ funny no be small. He just won become everything to claim power again but him time go expire come May 29, 2015 sha.
WETIN YOU MATCH DEY MAKE THIS KIND JUDGMENT? I JUST HOPE SAY YOU NO GO EXPIRE BEFORE THAT DAY. YOUR SPEECH TOO HARSH
Re: Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March by selectedhero(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2015
busuyem:
This GEJ funny no be small. He just won become everything to claim power again but him time go expire come May 29, 2015 sha.
WETIN YOU MATCH DEY MAKE THIS KIND JUDGMENT? I JUST HOPE SAY YOU NO GO EXPIRE BEFORE THAT DAY. YOUR SPEECH TOO HARSH ABEG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over / Nnamdi Kanu: Picture Of One Of The Witnesses Preparing To Testify / Pain, Confusion As Lawless Fulani Herdsmen Take Over BRT Lane-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.