Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Six Laughs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Laughs (319 Views)

Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State / Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Laughs by saintikechi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Six Laughs:
No1: A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife's nipples while she was asleep. The next day their driver died of poisoning. **************************************
No2: A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked his Dad why. He answered, "so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum." **************************************
No3: A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband. Maid said "sir. you are my witness you know I never wear panties!"
No4: Couple is having a quickie and their 6 year old catches them. Son says: "What are you doing?" Ask the son. Father: "I’m putting petrol in your Mom." Son: " Which means Mom’s engine is taking too much petrol cause Mr. Zwane just put some in yesterday!" Mother fainted!!!!
No5: A man went to the pub with his wife. When he left for the counter to buy drinks a prostitute approached his wife & whispered, "You must DEMAND cash before sex, I know him he doesn't pay. ************************************
No6: An 8 year old boy is accused of rape. In court his lady lawyer holds his dick out as evidence saying, "Your Honour see this, can he rape* with this tiny tot?"The boy whispers, "Don't shake it, we'll lose the case!"

Now that you've smiled, don't be stingy with the smiles, share them With 6 friends for 6 Laughs.

(1) (Reply)

Time For Change / APC Condemns Maiduguri Bombings / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To N11bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.