Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? (2044 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / How Do U React When Ur partner Does Dis To U / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? by Faraidi(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Wilson125:
This embarrassing question was thrown to ma friend at the eatery from a girl he has been chatting on whatsapp and the girls that were sitting close to us were like paying attention to hear him respond, the question from the girl: " now that u have finally seen me, what do u want from me?" I was like wondering why the girl had to ask the question the way she did, twas quite embarrassing because ma friend was unable to say a word... so please, as a guy, if a girl should ask u this, what will be your answer or if u have been in this shoes before, what was your answer? For the ladies, av u thrown this question to a guy before and what was his answer? Please I just want to get your answers in case it happens to me 2mao, so I may know how to handle it.. tho I am not hoping to be that shoes, tanx
Tell her GEJ is Nigeria best president
Re: How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? by funkyjms: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
sneak3:
find chatn wiv u very interesting.. and I just felt meeting u is a perfect way to get to knw u better, I must confess u look gorgeous and ur confidence is high up there and u appear smart too.. hope u don't mind bein my good frnd?

Trust her to ask further questions.. then if u truly like her u can specify d kind of friendship.

Adopt this lines... She will love to see u again thats if u meet minimum Specification going by her inner assessment of u.

See guy, ma yarn you sontin!
There's no way this gon' make sense to her 'cos it's a predictable response. If you drop this, it's like saying "partially right" thing at the wrong time. What makes it a wrong time? It's those girls amebos that are close by. It is not the time yo start paying compliment, she they don hear am taya!

" now that u have finally seen
me, what do u want from me?"
The fact is this is an embarrassing question! And one fact you didn't realise is that whatever reply you give is not directed to her alone, those amebos have come to play except she's not aware that they are listening. To save your a$$ from this mess and to make sense, your response must be unpredictable. But to make much sense, your response must "wow" her and most importantly, must wow those "amebos" close by. The idea is not to impress anyone rather to be in control and to leave an imprint in her just like she unconsciously left in both guys by asking an embarrassing question. If she didn't leave an imprint, the OP wouldn't be here asking this sorta question after all no be OP she ask question from.

Obviously, the guy was in a tough situation but he failed. Just like Enegod suggested, act like a boss! Real boss makes tough situations simple.

Anyway, I respect your opinion man.
Re: How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? by funkyjms: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
Ok, you'd rather make yourself look like a maga to her abi? by telling her telling her you want friendship? (she is gonna friendzone imediately)
or telling her you want to make her happy? or you want her to be your gf bla bla bla bla!!! Thats shit!!

Fact!
Re: How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? by hidenconyo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Seun
Farano
Ishilove
lalasticlala

front page pls
Re: How Will U React To This Question As A Guy? by holusormi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Her : bla bla bla.... What do you want from me ??
Me : I want u to sit down, eat and drink... You sounded hungry the last time we chatted angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Really Evil? / Add Me Up On Whatsapp. / Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.