Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing (36074 Views)

Four Nigerian Artists That Sound just like Wizkid...(photos) / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Usher Raymond IV: Top 6 Nigerian Artists That Started As His Clone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by daresimon(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
jeudd:
1) Davido: The OBO should just give up singing because although he has some hit songs of recent,the artist should just give up singing while he still has a name and go into a job that seems more lucrative in the long run , it could be as a manager of a better artist maybe then his 'igbo' stained vocals may do him some good.

2) Lynxx : You just can not hate on the big guy, but what makes us very sad is seeing him waste his time and money on singing instead of following the suggested steps of our brother davido and quit singing and start modelling cuz he has a great body .

3) Emma Nyra : the empire first lady should just quit singing and go be someones side chick or babe or mistress or fun buddy or wife cuz to me she is talentless and thats all on Emma.

4) Jesse jaggz : Not only has it been ages since has had a hit song so uncle jaggz just grow your dada and take to the streets and create a name for yourself as the official distributor of weed to the real celebs

5) Tonto Dikeh : this woman should just go and quit singing and dump that stupid ass name 'pokolee' abi what is the name ? She should better continue acting before we attack her acting carrer .
And before una attack me make una rememba say errybody get opinion...thanks

Jesse jags ke? No talk dat one o.

Whic kain song u dey hear sef?

Comot jags and davido for ur list and u r good to go.
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by vicfajeze: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
why davido now?the best in africa?
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by fairheven: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Jibsonified post=31420364]

What is this one saying?!...

Yes I can prove that any day
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by fairheven: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jibsonified:

What is this one saying?!... One Hit wetin...?!!
Yes! I can prove that with facts
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
englishmart:
every nigerian artist should probably quit singing
Gbam..... Except Cobhams
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by jibbzion(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
jeudd:

[s] 1) Davido: The OBO should just give up singing because although he has some hit songs of recent,the artist should just give up singing while he still has a name and go into a job that seems more lucrative in the long run , it could be as a manager of a better artist maybe then his 'igbo' stained vocals may do him some good. [/s]

1.) Lynxxx : You just can not hate on the big guy, but what makes us very sad is seeing him waste his time and money on singing instead of following the suggested steps of our brother davido and quit singing and start modelling cuz he has a great body .

2.) Emma Nyra : the empire first lady should just quit singing and go be someones side chick or babe or mistress or fun buddy or wife cuz to me she is talentless and thats all on Emma.

[s] 4) Jesse jaggz : Not only has it been ages since has had a hit song so uncle jaggz just grow your dada and take to the streets and create a name for yourself as the official distributor of weed to the real celebs [/s]

3.) Tonto Dikeh : this woman should just go and quit singing and dump that stupid ass name 'pokolee' abi what is the name ? She should better continue acting before we attack her acting carrer .

This is the correct list, where are the other two names?
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by inikamoze(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
jeudd:
1) Davido: The OBO should just give up singing because although he has some hit songs of recent,the artist should just give up singing while he still has a name and go into a job that seems more lucrative in the long run , it could be as a manager of a better artist maybe then his 'igbo' stained vocals may do him some good.

2) Lynxx : You just can not hate on the big guy, but what makes us very sad is seeing him waste his time and money on singing instead of following the suggested steps of our brother davido and quit singing and start modelling cuz he has a great body .

3) Emma Nyra : the empire first lady should just quit singing and go be someones side chick or babe or mistress or fun buddy or wife cuz to me she is talentless and thats all on Emma.

4) Jesse jaggz : Not only has it been ages since has had a hit song so uncle jaggz just grow your dada and take to the streets and create a name for yourself as the official distributor of weed to the real celebs

5) Tonto Dikeh : this woman should just go and quit singing and dump that stupid ass name 'pokolee' abi what is the name ? She should better continue acting before we attack her acting carrer .

For adding the emboldened to your wacko list. YOU DON'T KNOW MUSIC. I believe you must be very very young.
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by dhesire(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
jeudd:

Davido with 'igbo stained vocals' haba try to reason with urself naa!
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by berrylicious(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
op wat z really ur talent in life

scratching my head....some pple r really jobless!!
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by skyenitan04(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
lolzz...he no get money for d drugs ni...
1stola:
[s]
When and why did you stop using your drugs
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by dscript: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
OP, u sick in d brain!! Jesse jags is best in d game!! I tink u shuld quit lyf
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by englishmart(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
walemoney007:
u mean asa should quit singin?
I don't know her
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by walemoney007(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
englishmart:
I don't know her
den u should speak for d ones u know alone
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by lockupman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
I started reading from the rear, I was about giving you a round of applause until you mentioned Davido. You well? answer me. You well?

jeudd:

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by englishmart(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
walemoney007:
den u should speak for d ones u know alone
I can't remember speaking for her...
And pls. Let me be pls..
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by walemoney007(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
englishmart:
I can't remember speaking for her...
And pls. Let me be pls..
u said ''every Nigerian artist should stop singin''.u should hav said SOME
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by frankjames700: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
kneel down and apologize for putting omo baba olowo in that list b4...............
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by emmaginator: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tonto dike should quit she is not good in music
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by lifter(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
No 6. Op needs to give up writting.

1 Like

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by KingBish(f): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2015
1stola:
[s]
When and why did you stop using your drugs

Best suited response I've seen in a long while.
You deserve 1000 liked for this
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Flawlessangel(m): 2:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Hi u all,
there's a group on whatsapp called GREAT MINDS , its a group for talented peeps..... Whether its music, acting, producing , dancing , writing or whatever talent u have, u are welcome 2 join d group.
It would give u a chance to communicate with other talented folks and even get help one way or the other ..like producers looking 4 good artiste too work with, or artiste looking 4 good quality but cheap video shoots.

Its basically a group where we all chat with each other and share experiences on our way to the top as well as render services/help anyway we can using our God given talents.....
There are also other Benefits that comes with this, 4 example, upcoming acts could get leads to shows, aspiring actors and actress wud get leads to auditions, writers get 2 paste links to their works/blogs etc

nuff said.... If u wanna b a part of this....quote me with ur number , and u would b added within 48 hours.
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Flawlessangel(m): 2:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Hi u all,
there's a group on whatsapp called GREAT MINDS , its a group for talented peeps..... Whether its music, acting, producing , dancing , writing or whatever talent u have, u are welcome 2 join d group.
It would give u a chance to communicate with other talented folks and even get help one way or the other ..like producers looking 4 good artiste too work with, or artiste looking 4 good quality but cheap video shoots.

Its basically a group where we all chat with each other and share experiences on our way to the top as well as render services/help anyway we can using our God given talents.....
There are also other Benefits that comes with this, 4 example, upcoming acts could get leads to shows, aspiring actors and actress wud get leads to auditions, writers get 2 paste links to their works/blogs etc

nuff said.... If u wanna b a part of this....quote me with ur number , and u would b added within 48 hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . / Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.