Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA (34229 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by chumakk: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
kay29000:

N5,000. Click on the link in my signature to read more on the book.
okay
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Bodmas06: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
dbanj is only good at performing at events and dats just about it. He's living on past glory. How many hit songs has he and his crew released since he parted wit don jazzy?
Top of the world and Felling the Nigga are big hits

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by davidmoyes(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2015
amicdan:
Your listening skillz dey onpoint...Trashy song I tell ya...from the production to the mixing and mastering...
Not just looku looku.. 80 percent of his songs are sh!t.. They just don't make any sense.. I'm still wondering what dorobucci means till now.. Some Nigerians just listen to anythng on air.. They're overhyped just because they're under don jazzy.. Let's see how far they go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Yemz213(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2015
that's impact of dbanji, I trust the koko master come live on April wit chris brown and others at Washington DC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Richie0974: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
davidmoyes:
"A tree doesn't make a forest"

I didn't say it does.....considering d MAVINS performance I think maybe Tiwas absence affected dem....I guess datz a forest minus 1 tree....and that allows the sun to heat up d ground....so datz how a tree affects d forest...
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by raziboi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
poor reasoning, you guys really need to do away with this poverty mentality. They are professionals, they are being paid in millions to render services to their customers yet all the customer could get was some dry uninspiring performance and you think it is all about the alert? You think the organisers of the AMVCA and other top notch organisers wouldn't think twice before calling them for another show again considering the fact that they added little or no value to the previous one they were invited to.

FriedPlantain

u knw what....ur white!!!! weda u like it or not ..av gotten ma likes
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Awaja(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Everyday nobi Christmas my people!
it can happen to any artist!!!
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
It was Unacceptable nd too poor. Donjazzy no even look up, em just bend his head down nd was swaggering with is walking stick[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] >sad.

Anyway them don share the money finish.
Next time they should choose another song. I think d dorobucci was not really felt

And d audience gan. Just siddon dey mop. They couldn't even wave hand gan.

Our big big billionaire and papas.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by pojophilius(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
poor reasoning, you guys really need to do away with this poverty mentality. They are professionals, they are being paid in millions to render services to their customers yet all the customer could get was some dry uninspiring performance and you think it is all about the alert? You think the organisers of the AMVCA and other top notch organisers wouldn't think twice before calling them for another show again considering the fact that they added little or no value to the previous one they were invited to.

FriedPlantain
Abeg,ur money or any of ur relatives money dy d money wey dem use invite demy u con take am pass all dis,,,,,dem wack or no wack#GODWIN#
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by pojophilius(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Lol..mavin arse lickers wnt like dis

Dia is diff btw recordin in d studio and stage craftmanship..

Jazzy better send ur kids to d'banj to go and learn how it's done..

Btw, wt do u expect wen d only hit track dey av is 1 ovahyped dorobulshit, d stage wil def b unorganised and rowdy..

Oga titus fan.......I feel ur pain
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
Oga, their reasoning is not 'poor reasoning' like you wrongly stated. You said the same thing they said with grammar undecided undecided undecided. At the end of every every, na the money be the main thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by emerged01(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
stag:
Nothing has been more disappointing since I ever knew Don Jazzy than that new song 'Looku Looku'. The beat sounds like something from the streets of Ajegunle (no disrespect to Ajegulne tho)

But that song is one helluva thrash undecided
I was even mad at p square for that stupid collabo. the beat didn't taste nice at all. even the guy watching the video of that song with me said,"ko ti edun".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by sheyflixy1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bodmas06:

Top of the world and Felling the Nigga are big hits
dnt mind them jare,maybe they are not in this planet

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by sheyflixy1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
rahazaqa:
who do u expect? They are bunch of village artists except Tiwa. They should go and learn from Dbanj,that is why you see him performing at a world class concert across the world but Marvin are just staying local singing meaningless song e.g Dorobucci or Adaobi. Jazzy needs lecture from Dbanj.
u are right,don jazzy and is crew are traditional producer and artiste

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by danbrowndmf(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
UltraMusicGroup:

lwkmd
UltramusicGroup,are u a management company or a Record label?
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by UltraMusicGroup: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
UltramusicGroup,are u a management company or a Record label?

a management, production and promotion outfit
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
richeazy:

Make Don jazzy send him boys to D banj... Lol....... if D banj fit teach person make he teach him brother 1st na
kayswitch has good and sensible singles than all the meaniningless song Marvin is producing. Kayswitch has been doing very goood,better than all Marvin exceppt Tiwa since the Mohit ish.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Springz(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
ribbit:
another mediocrity celebrator.. If you want to do anything, make sure you are good at it...
They are musicians that get paid to entertain us.. If they can't entertain us, they should f...ing leave the mic and Bleep off the stage..

Nobody forced them to be entertainers.
Exactly
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by emerged01(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
now I realised why Marvin crew have not been able to organise a live concert.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by danbrowndmf(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
UltraMusicGroup:

a management, production and promotion outfit
Drop Your Number Pls
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Seun360(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Overrated bunch especially the rookies among dem.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by MisterLongman(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
emerged01:

I was even mad at p square for that stupid collabo. the beat didn't taste nice at all. even the guy watching the video of that song with me said,"ko ti edun".
what do you expect from a song that has no meaning.......
Till today I'm still wondering what the dorobucci means. Adaobi and lookulooku are just meaningless noise. The latest is the godwin, everything about the song ranging from the beats production to lyrics was just poor.
Only Tiwa savage stands out and I seem to like Dija's song. But Dr. Sid needs to go and sit down somewhere, the Oyari song shouldn't have been released in the first place
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by darah(f): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2015
ehya......the thing instagram and twitter go do for some people! pls don jazzy go and face rehearsal and leave twitter for childish FFK,leave instagram for clueless KIM.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by vittielrey: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
profstar:
Pls o, what is mavin? It sound like a comic book xmen. We don't know them here in congo
atlast!! i catch u. samoo.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by profstar(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
vittielrey:
atlast!! i catch u. samoo.

pls o, who am i with
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by vittielrey: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
profstar:

pls o, who am i with
na me na! dir of sport
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by profstar(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
vittielrey:
na me na! dir of sport
dir of sport! How you na? But who be sport
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Ojestas(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
emerged01:

Lo fi sugar si . .
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by flistyl(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Except for Tuface, Asa, lagbaja, dbanj and flavour to an extent, most Nigerians artistes are pretty much wack when it comes to performing on stage. From the annoying way they lip-synch on stage everytime and breathing too hard and too fast into the mic, to their uncoordinated jumping around like stage monkeys while performing...this very much begs for reasoning if our artistes are truly professionals or just overhyped stage clowns.

We have all seen in recent times a lotta uninspiring stage performances from our so called grade a international artistes... From psquare at the glo-caf awards to wizkid forgettable performance in Kenya. Little wonder they are always sidelined when nominations for the Grammys comes around. If you want to be compared to the Beyoncé, Adele, jayz, Coldplay of this world, you shouldn't be caught dead churning out horrible performances like they suffered us with at the AMVCA.

Friedplaintain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.