Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke (1382 Views)

Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye "Aka" Joshua Burke Romance Scammer/thief / Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme / Yahoo Boy-tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka "Josh Burke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by warningallwomen: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Report this Criminal: Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye aka Joshua Burke

Beware of this man to whom I fell in love with, as did other American women who he romanced and scammed out of multiple thousands of dollars to live off (too lazy to get a real job) of while continuing the lies and seductions of more unsuspecting women. He pretends to be a white South African because he can't hide his accent, pretends he has his own business (engineer) but ends up needing their help to make ends meet to save it. Sends counterfeit checks to provide "partial repayment" that bounce at our banks, costing us more money in fees as well as set off investigations as to why we are trying to cash counterfeit checks while he gets us to give him cash via western union to Nigeria. This man talks us into joint bank accounts... Uses one woman's money to buys gifts for the other women. He brow beat us all into giving him very private selfies, and hey... we all thought we were intimate couples, god knows who he pretends to be using those pictures. He admitted to pretending to be a woman with the white guy below. Guess he really liked his face. I know I did.

He makes fake passports as well to use to convince people that he is who he says he is. He is very proficient at this. God knows what else he's doing with those. Maybe the police should figure that out. He supposedly lives at 14 orimeta street in Abuja, lagos. He uses a web application that provides him a phone number to appear he lives in the states but here's one a local girl may recognize: Nigerian # 234-812-010-3107.

The man should be thrown in jail to keep him away from hurting more women and stealing their money. It would be nice if he would grow some balls, some morals and work a real job like an honest person. Like me. That's how I made the money he scammed me out of, and that's how the other women made the money he took from them.

Women- if you meet a man going by the name of Josh Burke, a nice looking white guy, this is who he pretends to be on numerous dating sites online, or Nigerian ladies- if you meet a guy named Tosin Samuel Ojo-Ajiboye to date, think twice about him before you spend any time or emotion on him.

I see nice, intelligent men (and ladies) exist in Nigeria. Too bad Tosin isn't one of them. His mama would be so ashamed.
Re: Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
1st not for sale
Brb
Re: Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
1st not for sale
Brb
angry
Dimples192:
1st not for sale
Brb
A child will always behave like a child.
Re: Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2015
He even drives a range.. Meanwhile why was there a graphic pics alert?
Re: Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by omokoladele(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
I wonder how they will be able to spend money they acquire through dubious means without conscience. undecided
People get bad mind sha

Ladies that refuse to date their Street guys and keep looking for Foreign romance be warned ooooooooo
Re: Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by dkronicle(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2015
Anyway na way
Re: Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke by loomer: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2015
As you know all these, why you no report to police?

Make una no de spoil people name all because una get malice, one good turn deserves another

(1) (Reply)

Unbeleivable!! Checkout The Luxurious Mansion Terrorist Currently Live In(photos / Man Suffers Burnt To His Face After His Phone Explode(photos) / Photos From Agbara - Lagos Robbery As Estate Issues Official Statement - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.