Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die (615 Views)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Why Are Most Christians Afraid Of Devil And His Followers....(evil Men)? / Why Are Christians Afraid Of Dying----Imoh David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by groundnutoil(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2015
often time we hear christians talk about heaven being a place of rest full of all joy peace and love and you not having to worry about anything and you walking on a street made of GOLD and living in a big mansioN
Also the muslims tok about going to heaven too to rest with 72 virgins (pls correct me if am wrong on this)and being taken care of by allah and not having to worry about anything cus allah has prepared a place very wonderful for them when they die
now that seems like something someone on earth should be ready to die for after all thats what most people on earth want to live that kind of life on earth.
now my question is why are all this people afraid of dying or don't want to die if all this things are true?
why is iit dat wen death comes knocking they start praying for it not to happen i mean,who wouldnt be happy going to a better place and living the kind of wonderful life as was discribed?
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by jamalchance(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Mr op .... u are either a Christian or Muslim ......aren't u afraid to die
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Simply bcoz they r not ready yet to leave this earth,where they felt the "paradise" and maybe bcoz of their valuable possessions, their kidz & Families & etc.. cool
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by Tallesty1(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2015
jamalchance:
Mr op .... u are either a Christian or Muslim ......aren't u afraid to die
Don't mind the op.
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Cos they don't actually believe what they are saying. But suicide bombers are ready to die. And true Christians are not afraid of death. While they re not reckless about their lives cos they value it as a gift from God, they do not go to unscriptural lengths in other to save it.
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by klodike(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2015
@ op because seeing is believing. The post above makes a lotta sense.
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by Enegod(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
I'm not afraid of death, but I don't look forward to dying...undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2015
because religion is a scam,
if jesus is coming soon why are they building mansions here,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2015
IF only u can interview those that are dead, they ll tell you its not easy to DIE

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by Orunto: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Good morning dear friend. Muslims are never afraid to die. A people who take "Suicide Bombing" like drinking ordinary water cannot be afraid to go to hell. The reverse is the case for Christians. Christians are also never afraid to die but not suicide. Christians are ready all the Times to face God, in Heaven and on Earth, on His Own Terms. The Difference, therefore, is clearly in the Faith!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by ifex370(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2015
They are not sure of where they are heading
Re: Why Are Most Muslims And Christians Afraid To Die by fromnigeria(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2015
* I think its being human to seem to be afraid of death.
* Another reason is the sweetness of life, the love, family, friends etc
i don't think not being of death would ever make one welcome death when it come in any form, for instance falling sick and refusing to do anything to help the situation.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Counted The Cost? / . / ~song Release~hot Single From Sabina And The P'realm Crew "I HAVE HOPE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.