Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader (1548 Views)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by KORLAR(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2015
The Leader of the Movement for the Emancipation
of the Niger Delta, MEND, Henry Okah, has blasted
President Goodluck Jonathan from his prison cell in
South Africa.
Okah who was sentenced to 24-years in prison in
March 2013 for terrorism, says Jonathan is “timid
and a coward.”
In an interview with The Nation, the man who
President Jonathan once accused of masterminding
the attempt on his life during the 2010
Independence anniversary in Abuja said he found it
difficult to speak about him (Jonathan) without
“saying something uncomplimentary.”
Going down memory lane, Okah told The Nation, “I
have met President Jonathan. I knew him though
not closely when he was the Deputy Governor of
Bayelsa State. My cousin Chief (Diepreye)
Alamieyeseigha was then governor.
“I had a meeting with Jonathan in Pretoria in 2007
when the late President Musa Yar’ Adua sent him to
speak with me. He was accompanied by Chief
Timipre Sylva. I have spoken to him on occasions.
“In one instance, he was traumatized emotionally
by the attack on his country home which he was
misled into believing I had a hand in. The last time I
spoke with him was in April 2010 when he asked
for my support personally. Since my recent arrest, I
have had no direct contact with him.
“It is difficult to speak about President Jonathan
without saying something uncomplimentary. I
truthfully find him timid and cowardly. His
discussions are unintelligible revealing a lack of
intellectual depth.
“As governor of Bayelsa
State, and a
man whose
home had
been violated, I expected him
to be angry
and indignant
at this
sacrilegious
act. Rather, he was physically
trembling, terrified and incoherent as he spoke
weeks after the attack.”
Okah also said he has been vindicated by Jonathan
with his performance since becoming President six
year’s ago.
“I warned Nigerians about Goodluck Jonathan but
some people assumed I was speaking in anger and
arrogance,” he said.
“Nigerians have now seen President Jonathan for
exactly what I told them that he is. There is little
difference in his speeches and that of Asari.”
Drawing a comparison between Jonathan and his
main rival in the March 28 presidential election,
General Muhammadu Buhari, Okah said, “I was
quite young when General Muhammadu Buhari
was in power so I am compelled by this fact to look
at him in awe. This has nothing to do with his
personality. General Buhari kept quiet for a long
time and I have not kept up with him since after he
was deposed in a military coup. He does not appear
vain and would very likely be a more prudent
civilian leader. This is not to say that I would vote
for him in any elections as much as I respect him. I
am disillusioned with Nigerian politics and have
never voted or participated in any form of politics
at any level.”
He prayed that “Nigeria gets a responsible and
sensible president who sees the need to properly
address the situation of the North and South in the
face of Boko Haram and the Niger Delta issue.”

www.today.ng/news/jonathan-is-a-coward-his-conversations-are-unintelligible-lack-intellectual-depth-mend-leader-henry-okah/
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Clerverly: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2015
We all know!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Greatchance: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2015
Bitterness, but though the president remains clueless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by kheart(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Booked
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by slimfit1(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2015
The last elections vote was a protest vote against the north this time around against the thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by holatin(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Don't be surprised !!!

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked GEJ to be Yaradua's
running mate who were the people that first kicked
against his candidacy?
The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as
governor in Bayelsa he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, his erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* who was GEJ biggest opposition in becoming
Yaradua's running mate?
The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is his
mouth piece and who is pretending loves him the most.

* when Yaradua made him to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were
those who objected and what was their reasons?
Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that he was
not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after
his pocket.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by appini: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2015
You cannot eat your cake and have it.

You're no longer relevant in the game. Bloody traitor!
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by PassingShot(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2015
appini:

It is he who laughs last that laughs best. As far as he is alive, you can never say never.

Just think of SLS and GEJ. Remember GEJ had to go beg for his support after all the ridiculing.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2015
Hahhahahahhahhahahhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by crownprince102: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Nobody takes Jonah that serious anymore. Just waiting for march 28

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by vedaxcool(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin he is and those who support him are riveting mudgluttons!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by omenka(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2015

“It is difficult to speak about President Jonathan
without saying something uncomplimentary. I
truthfully find him timid and cowardly. His
discussions are unintelligible revealing a lack of
intellectual depth.

“As governor of Bayelsa State, and a man whose
home had been violated, I expected him to be angry and indignant at this sacrilegious act.
Rather, he was physically trembling, terrified and incoherent as he spoke weeks after the attack.”
One only needs to watch the Amanpour interview and that of Aisha Sasay to confirm this. Even before the Nigerian press, the man quivers, stutters when he speaks, like a nervous school kid. Imagine the gibberish he was spewing to the press man that cornered him when he went to visit IBB. I was so ashamed.

It is so shameful watching him tremble before ordinary journalists even though he's the president of the largest black nation on the planet. How long does Jonathan need to develop the courage and confidence of a Commander in Chief??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by omenka(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2015
@ KORLAR: Edit the structure of the post to make it more legible.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by kunle1960: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Henry Okah is a bastard.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Uyi168: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2015
appini:

...u cnt have ur cake nd eat it!
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2015
I commento ma reservo.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by KORLAR(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
@ KORLAR: Edit the structure of the post to make it more legible.

Bros the post no gree conform to corrections
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Desric(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
appini:

And what is your own definition of "traitor" sincere patriot.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by victorD3: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who wants to listen to a convicted fellon serving 24 yrs in jail. I read he tried breaking out with 4 other harden fellons and was bursted. I could see where his intelligence took him, right inside the solitary ward.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Boss13: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
Don't be surprised !!!

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked GEJ to be Yaradua's
running mate who were the people that first kicked
against his candidacy?
The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as
governor in Bayelsa he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, his erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* who was GEJ biggest opposition in becoming
Yaradua's running mate?
The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is his
mouth piece and who is pretending loves him the most.

* when Yaradua made him to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were
those who objected and what was their reasons?
Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that he was
not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after
his pocket.

I like your analysis, but I will like you to support it with evidence.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Boss13: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
One only needs to watch the Amanpour interview and that of Aisha Sasay to confirm this. Even before the Nigerian press, the man quivers, stutters when he speaks, like a nervous school kid. Imagine the gibberish he was spewing to the press man that cornered him when he went to visit IBB. I was so ashamed.

It is so shameful watching him tremble before ordinary journalists even though he's the president of the largest black nation on the planet. How long does Jonathan need to develop the courage and confidence of a Commander in Chief??

We know all these. How he ended up being our president it just simply unbelievable. I just pray history forgets about him and Nigeria moves on with a part of Jonathan cut out. I still respect him as my president but truly unhappy with his demeanour, incoherent speeches and performance.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Change2015(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:

My brother, you think people would have mercy on him and relieve him of his current responsibilities. He is truly uninspiring in every way. Amanpour really handled him like a silly kid, so I can imagine how Dasuki and Co run rings around him. God bless him on his journey to Otuoke May 29th.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Afroconnect: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Naija, a nation where vain sissies are ruling men.
Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by blackfase(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Very right. We must really hav wronged God or woteva powers might be to be landed with this guy. Hes totally out of depths. No thanks to the nutters that went for this guy during last elections blinded by sentiments & bigotry, & more disturbing some people still advocatin his comeback. Unfortunately the whole nation suffers when you hav a dunce in charge. The whole world sees Nigerians as dimwits cause of these failures at the highest level of its leadership & why not?.....a leader of any country is a microcosm of the people of that nation. We sure need a hurried departure from this rabble.....

omenka:

Re: Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

[size=18pt]We know of Better Life for Rural Women by Maryam Babangida.
We know of Family Support Programme by Maryam Abacha
We know of Child Care Trust by Stella Obasanjo
We know of Women and Youth Empowerment Foundation by Turai Yar'adua
We know of Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation (WOTCLEF) by Titi Atiku

So which one for Mama P? Women for Change? I thought she said they should be stoned [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Newly Appointed Commissioners In Ebonyi State 2015 / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Prof Attahiru Jega / Cold War Between Gov. El Rufai And Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.