Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military (1509 Views)

Fuel scarcity: How Kachikwu was embarrassed at FEC ... / Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by seunfly: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2015
They embarrassed themselves by playing politics, religion and tribal cards to a war they could have won easily.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by ahaz: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
seunfly:
They embarrassed themselves by playing politics, religion and tribal cards to a war they could have won easily.
all thanx to buhari,tinubu,arewa and co.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Trailblazer1(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by seunfly: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2015
ahaz:
all thanx to buhari,tinubu,arewa and co.
No sir, all thanks to the clueless government who lacks the ability to take decisive action other than to play a blame game until the cancer becomes untameable.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by delishpot: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tell us more! undecided
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by asadike(f): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ja4PCeeY7tI

This Bh is the most embarrassing issue ever
am disappointed in u. Will get back to u as soon as I recharge.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
am disappointed in u. Will get back to u as soon as I recharge.

Babe...seriously I was out of credit...and I left work immediately and I couldn't recharge my line...seems u get angry easily
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by asadike(f): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:

Babe...seriously I was out of credit...and I left work immediately and I couldn't recharge my line...seems u get angry easily
no. It wasn't about d call. Even if u don't have a dime, I will be there but u see d ma' stuff, walahi me and u go fight o.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Litmus: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Well its about time he stopped being embarrassed and leave that to the Press. The major international media houses covering the conflict are the ones deserving of shame and ridicule. I find it amazing that mighty America and Britain are producing shabby and cowardly reporters theses days and are content to let their reputation for integrity be undermined by the need to confine Nigeria to racial straightjackets that no longer fits. Watching with horror if not embarrassment as the BBC hacks its way through this conflict, we''re actually living witness to that historic observation that decadency and corruption finally overtakes all once encompassing empires.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
no. It wasn't about d call. Even if u don't have a dime, I will be there but u see d ma' stuff, walahi me and u go fight o.

Toor...observing in 3d
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by asadike(f): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:

Toor...observing in 3d
ok. Me am observing in 4d
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
ok. Me am observing in 4d

And I have one question...hw do you chat on NL...am just so curious to knw
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by asadike(f): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:

And I have one question...hw do you chat on NL...am just so curious to knw
I have my pc and I have my BB
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
I have my pc and I have my BB

But u told u don't have a bb or do u whatsapp...I feel betrayed...

Wow...well I was d one at fault...how could u give a total stranger ur pin or anytin...am sorry...let me just be minding my own business on NL den...

As friends...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by asadike(f): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:

But u told u don't have a bb or do u whatsapp...I feel betrayed...

Wow...well I was d one at fault...how could u give a total stranger ur pin or anytin...am sorry...let me just be minding my own business on NL den...

As friends...
see, if there's one tin I don't do, guy I don't lie, no reason to. See, it will be very difficult to get me on any social forum except nairaland. I don't chat with it, am not even on whatsapp. So where is d lie? Probably u misunderstood me. Why should u feel betrayed? Too bad u don't trust me.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
see, if there's one tin I don't do, guy I don't lie, no reason to. See, it will be very difficult to get me on any social forum except nairaland. I don't chat with it, am not even on whatsapp. So where is d lie? Probably u misunderstood me. Why should u feel betrayed? Too bad u don't trust me.

Ma...for the records...u don't trust me...even wen am plain with u
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:

Ma...for the records...u don't trust me...even wen am plain with u...u gave me the torch light phone no...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by mytime24(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kk
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Orunto: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Don't worry dear General. The world is testing nigeria's resolve to face serious Hitler type wars, using our neighbouring countries as far as Mali, Bukino Faso, Sudan, Morocco, etc, all of them arabs, hungry and desparate to form "Bokoharam" to embarrass us. And they are losing very fast and miserably now. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by asadike(f): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
asuoka:

Ma...for the records...u don't trust me...even wen am plain with u...u gave me the torch light phone no...
sir-yes, I gave u my 2nd line just like u did and I really need to be clear on something. So I will send u a text soon, ok?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:
sir-yes, I gave u my 2nd line just like u did and I really need to be clear on something. So I will send u a text soon, ok?

No I did not...that's my line evry ne is attached with...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:

No I did not...that's my line evry ne is attached with...hmmm...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Embarrassed At The Way The World Sees The Nigerian Military by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
asadike:

No I did not...that's my line evry ne is attached with...hmmm...kkk...awaiting ur text

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Tinubu Directs APC Legislators To Allow Fayose Complete His Tenure / Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari / Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.