Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) (1380 Views)

Celta Vigo 0-1 Man United Highlights And Marcus Rashford's Fine Freekick / Video: Best Freekick Ever In The History Of Football / Statistics!!! Lionel Messi Is Now A Better Freekick Taker Than Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2015
let assume the scoreline remaim 0:0 and we are at the nick of time(assuming 89min) and your team won a freekick close to the penalty box with the three players in your team. Who among them will you prefer to play the freekick --Pirlo --Ronaldinho ---Beckham...

Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Solomon009(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Whosoever the goalkeeper is,, he's damned!!! I go for Pirlo.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by jasper7(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2015
David Beckham anyday. Dude was a freekick god
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Blanc8(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2015
It's has to be Beckham

Pirlo once said.. Penalty and free kick what's the difference

Ronaldinho - Damm... ! that boy/man.no comment

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by stambouli: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Becks all the way
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Aspireahead(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Goeninho of Lyon...that guy made free kick easy.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by phlio(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Beckham.... but dihoo
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Krasid(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Pirlo
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by plainmirror(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Pirlo of course..... This guy is always serious minded and perceives soccer as pure business.#professorPirlo

Beckham (2nd choice)........ More effective and stands better chance

Ronaldinho (3rd choice)......... Dude makes joke outta everything, too stylish and a fun seeker.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Loyalblak007(f): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
undecided
JUNINHO ALL THE WAY FOR ME grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by kliq(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pirlo
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by dicksj93: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmm pirlo hold on..u can't bend it lyk Beckham
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by denedene(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
remove dinho n put my boy JUNINHO PERNAMBUCANO. dude's free-kick could save a life.
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Goodnuel: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Though choice bro... But I'd pick Pirlo.
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by adahgold(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2015
For me it goes to d god of soccer RONALDIHNO......
Re: OPINION: Who Is The Best Freekick Player Among The Three(picture) by Hermanie(m): 1:29am On Mar 09, 2015
I'll give it to pirlo

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Offer Juventus Juan Mata In Part-exchange For Paul Pogba / Paul Pogba Emerge Europa League Player Of The Year 2016/2017 Season / Morata Gets Second Goal Of The Season As Chelsea Wins Everton 2-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.