Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala (3101 Views)

Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / Mbeki Consults Kalu Over Elections "He Is The Voice To Igbo People, The Pillar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by haykay2005: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Akala ni joor!!!!!!! Oyato governor wink
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Bekwarra(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
It's is surprising when some people who know next to nothing about the politics of a state come here to blab. How many of you have been to Oyo state before? Or when was the last time you were in Oyo state?
Ajimobi is seen more or less as an Ibadan governor and because he has concentrated his works in Ibadan to the detriment of other parts. Whether you like it or not, civil servants especially teachers crown governors in Oyo state, once you lose their support just bid goodbye. Ladoja revels in the fact that Oyo state workers like him, Ajimobi is seen more or less as an elitist governor. Akala performed well but his owanbe style and uncouth foul-mouthed rants added to his run in with Alaafin truly denied him in 2011. Akala spread development in Oyo state, he spends money earning him the nickname "buje budanu". Most people detest Ajimobi because he's "stingy". Being seen as stingy is different but being stingy and looting is another. People knew Akala looted yet they still love him because he really distributes money to every sector.
Another point is this, gather 10 people in Oyo state and ask for the name of the deputy governor, I'll be liberal to say 2 would know his name. The man is almost non-existent, he's totally sidelined and just occupying a space. Aunty Florence (Ajimobi's wife) is the de-facto deputy. You can't get anything done without her blessings. These are the factors against Ajimobi.
Now to the election permutations.
There are 5 major contenders- Akala (LP), Ladoja (Accord), Ajimobi (APC), Teslim Folarin (PDP), Seyi Makinde (SDP). Of the 5 the three strongest are Ladoja, Akala and Ajimobi. Akala holds sway in Ogbomosho and will DEFINITELY win at least 85% of votes there. He's loved and adored in Oke Ogun. The strongest politicians in Oke Ogun are not in APC. Talk of Hosea Agboola, Sarafadeen Alli, and the strong man Koleosho has been engaged in a bitter war with Ajimobi over the control of the state machinery of the APC. Besides Oke Ogun has always been and is still a PDP stronghold. The 3 serving senators in the state are in the opposition. Hosea Agboola was elected on the PDP platform, Ayo Adeseun has decamped from APC to PDP while Femi Lanlehin who stepped down for Ajimobi in 2011 and was compensated with the Senate slot has also decamped from APC to Accord. Ajimobi has no senator in his party. 4 of the 3 candidates are from Ibadan and they will share the votes from Ibadan the bulk of which is going to Ladoja while Akala will surely make in-roads, Ogbomosho is on lockdown for Akala while the bulk of Oke Ogun votes will go to him. Ajimobi has the edge in Oyo town with four local governments due to Alaafin's influence but Kameel is in LP and will garner sizeable number for Akala while Bisi Ilaka of Accord going for Senate is popular and will also deliver for Ladoja
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
The contest in Oyo state is between Akala and Ladoja, Ajimobi is a goner. This is Oyo state and not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by emmatok(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2015
tit:

dreamer.
apc is gone is the south west.
we south west people do not suffer fools.
we give you chance
you do not perform
we give you long rope
you hang yoursef.
tinubu has hand apc
we will stone them with change

When did you become part of the SW.
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Missy89(f): 1:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Akala is the MAN! cool
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by OAUTemitayo: 4:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Please stick to international relations and military technologies. Ajimobi will beat the hell out of them at the polls.
Missy89:
Akala is the MAN! cool
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote
author=Bekwarra post=31437633]It's is surprising when some people who
know next to nothing about the politics of a state come here to blab.
How many of you have been to Oyo state before? Or when was the last time
you were in Oyo state?
Ajimobi is seen more or less as an Ibadan governor and because he has
concentrated his works in Ibadan to the detriment of other parts.
Whether you like it or not, civil servants especially teachers crown
governors in Oyo state, once you lose their support just bid goodbye.
Ladoja revels in the fact that Oyo state workers like him, Ajimobi is
seen more or less as an elitist governor. Akala performed well but his
owanbe style and uncouth foul-mouthed rants added to his run in with
Alaafin truly denied him in 2011. Akala spread development in Oyo state,
he spends money earning him the nickname "buje budanu". Most people
detest Ajimobi because he's "stingy". Being seen as stingy is different
but being stingy and looting is another. People knew Akala looted yet
they still love him because he really distributes money to every sector.

Another point is this, gather 10 people in Oyo state and ask for the
name of the deputy governor, I'll be liberal to say 2 would know his
name. The man is almost non-existent, he's totally sidelined and just
occupying a space. Aunty Florence (Ajimobi's wife) is the de-facto
deputy. You can't get anything done without her blessings. These are the
factors against Ajimobi.
There are 5 major contenders- Akala (LP), Ladoja (Accord), Ajimobi
(APC), Teslim Folarin (PDP), Seyi Makinde (SDP). Of the 5 the three
strongest are Ladoja, Akala and Ajimobi. Akala holds sway in Ogbomosho
and will DEFINITELY win at least 85% of votes there. He's loved and
adored in Oke Ogun. The strongest politicians in Oke Ogun are not in
APC. Talk of Hosea Agboola, Sarafadeen Alli, and the strong man Koleosho
has been engaged in a bitter war with Ajimobi over the control of the
state machinery of the APC. Besides Oke Ogun has always been and is
still a PDP stronghold. The 3 serving senators in the state are in the
opposition. Hosea Agboola was elected on the PDP platform, Ayo Adeseun
has decamped from APC to PDP while Femi Lanlehin who stepped down for
Ajimobi in 2011 and was compensated with the Senate slot has also
decamped from APC to Accord. Ajimobi has no senator in his party. 4 of
the 3 candidates are from Ibadan and they will share the votes from
Ibadan the bulk of which is going to Ladoja while Akala will surely make
in-roads, Ogbomosho is on lockdown for Akala while the bulk of Oke Ogun
votes will go to him. Ajimobi has the edge in Oyo town with four local
governments due to Alaafin's influence but Kameel is in LP and will
garner sizeable number for Akala while Bisi Ilaka of Accord going for
Senate is popular and will also deliver for Ladoja
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
The contest in Oyo state is between Akala and Ladoja, Ajimobi is a
goner. This is Oyo state and not Lagos.[/quote]
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
U are on point!Sarafadeen Alli is Akala's deputy Guber aspirant in labour party & he is a strong Ibadan Indigene.All the who is who in oke ogun are all in Labour party becos of Akala including the Koleosho brothers.
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2015
Moreso,prominent ibadan indigenes have all said Ajimobi was a mistake.Never again will they allow sentiments to cloud their judgement!What Akala did within Ibadan,Ajimobi did not do half.That's the truth!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2015
1.Iwo rd interchange to Olodo dualisation(7.7km)2.Mokola to ojoo dualisation(8.7km)3.Queen cinema to dugbe to molete dualisation(4.57km).These are some of Akala's project within ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by haykay2005: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Bekwarra:
It's is surprising when some people who know next to nothing about the politics of a state come here to blab. How many of you have been to Oyo state before? Or when was the last time you were in Oyo state?
Ajimobi is seen more or less as an Ibadan governor and because he has concentrated his works in Ibadan to the detriment of other parts. Whether you like it or not, civil servants especially teachers crown governors in Oyo state, once you lose their support just bid goodbye. Ladoja revels in the fact that Oyo state workers like him, Ajimobi is seen more or less as an elitist governor. Akala performed well but his owanbe style and uncouth foul-mouthed rants added to his run in with Alaafin truly denied him in 2011. Akala spread development in Oyo state, he spends money earning him the nickname "buje budanu". Most people detest Ajimobi because he's "stingy". Being seen as stingy is different but being stingy and looting is another. People knew Akala looted yet they still love him because he really distributes money to every sector.
Another point is this, gather 10 people in Oyo state and ask for the name of the deputy governor, I'll be liberal to say 2 would know his name. The man is almost non-existent, he's totally sidelined and just occupying a space. Aunty Florence (Ajimobi's wife) is the de-facto deputy. You can't get anything done without her blessings. These are the factors against Ajimobi.
There are 5 major contenders- Akala (LP), Ladoja (Accord), Ajimobi (APC), Teslim Folarin (PDP), Seyi Makinde (SDP). Of the 5 the three strongest are Ladoja, Akala and Ajimobi. Akala holds sway in Ogbomosho and will DEFINITELY win at least 85% of votes there. He's loved and adored in Oke Ogun. The strongest politicians in Oke Ogun are not in APC. Talk of Hosea Agboola, Sarafadeen Alli, and the strong man Koleosho has been engaged in a bitter war with Ajimobi over the control of the state machinery of the APC. Besides Oke Ogun has always been and is still a PDP stronghold. The 3 serving senators in the state are in the opposition. Hosea Agboola was elected on the PDP platform, Ayo Adeseun has decamped from APC to PDP while Femi Lanlehin who stepped down for Ajimobi in 2011 and was compensated with the Senate slot has also decamped from APC to Accord. Ajimobi has no senator in his party. 4 of the 3 candidates are from Ibadan and they will share the votes from Ibadan the bulk of which is going to Ladoja while Akala will surely make in-roads, Ogbomosho is on lockdown for Akala while the bulk of Oke Ogun votes will go to him. Ajimobi has the edge in Oyo town with four local governments due to Alaafin's influence but Kameel is in LP and will garner sizeable number for Akala while Bisi Ilaka of Accord going for Senate is popular and will also deliver for Ladoja
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
The contest in Oyo state is between Akala and Ladoja, Ajimobi is a goner. This is Oyo state and not Lagos.
When I said the election is between Akala and Ladoja, someone asked if I truly stay in ibadan lol. I have been living here for over 34 years and I know what am saying. I repeat, ajimobi is a goner. The election is between Akala and Ladoja but I believe Akala is winning. The margin might be small though
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
4.challenge to odo ona elewe to Apata dualisation(6.5km)5.Renovation of old Adeoyo hospital,yemetu.6.Ronovation of Mapo hall.7.Tarring of almost all inter street road within ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Having listed Akala's project within Ibadan,now,let's try & do same for Ajimobi.Apart from expansion of challenge,magazine rd to eleyele & mokola bridge.Pls list urs & let us see?So,wat is the hype about?
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Dynamo35: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
I observe Ajimobi has reduced is campaign drastically.Perhaps,he has seen the writing on the wall & does not want to waste his stolen funds?
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala by modath(f): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Bekwarra,

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
The contest in Oyo state is between Akala and Ladoja, Ajimobi is a
goner. This is Oyo state and not Lagos.

I'm quoting you oooo, your trap, na air e catch oo cheesy cheesy

Dynamo35:
I observe Ajimobi has reduced is campaign drastically.Perhaps,he has seen the writing on the wall & does not want to waste his stolen funds?

Kikikikikikiki... una nor sabi, una no go learn. cheesy

haykay2005:

When I said the election is between Akala and Ladoja, someone asked if I truly stay in ibadan lol. I have been living here for over 34 years and I know what am saying. I repeat, ajimobi is a goner. The election is between Akala and Ladoja but I believe Akala is winning. The margin might be small though

No comment, una all just hide sh. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Reversed Admission Policy Because The North Is Backward – Jamb / APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore / If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.