Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet (53982 Views)

John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It / Ayodele Ikuesan Wants To Run For Nigeria After Winning Medals For France (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by tigonana: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Just present dat to someone who won 1m nd 2m frm merrybet.

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by redsun(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
He is lucky he didn't have a heart attack. Getting away from that horror the way he did is Like literally having a Hans shake with a risen jesus. He could not believe his luck and going naked us just away of expressing his freedom from the shackles of poverty. It is like being spared from Texas death row.
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by Vikky014(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

#SHORONIYEN

Can you earn such an amount with the click of a button or within a 24 hr time frame, no vice involved and by no vice i mean spreadin of legs for an old rich fool.
reallyso because of 1million naira that cant even build a good house you run mad by removing all your clothes and undiesSMH. Is like you think am like your sisters that do spread their legs for an old rich fool
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vikky014:
reallyso because of 1million naira that cant even build a good house you run mad by removing all your clothes and undiesSMH. Is like you think am like your sisters that do spread their legs for an old rich fool

Your argument is baseless until u can reach such goal under 24 hrs i suggest you shut ur trap and warm d bench like the rest of us wey just dey observe.

How many houses have you built yourself...
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by Abumadea: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
He'll probably waste the money on ladies, clubbing and playing again to win millions.

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by redsun(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Abumadea:
He'll probably waste the money on ladies, clubbing and playing again to win millions.

Sat will be double wahala for dead body. It is once in a life time chance that will never repeat itself again. If he is an area boy though,he is most likely to blow it.
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by Vikky014(f): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Your argument is baseless until u can reach such goal under 24 hrs i suggest you shut ur trap and warm d bench like the rest of us wey just dey observe.

How many houses have you built yourself...
respect my opinion and Bleep off my mention okif you dnt like my argument do the needful besides i didnt quote you in the first place. face front abegi. KILODE
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by adahgold(m): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Dis money came at d right time cuz d economy is harsh now oooo but make him use am well...
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by mrkings84(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2015
its like I will start playing this game o!!

but come o, u mean peeps live in this place?? :oits like I will start playing this game o!!

but come o, u mean peeps live in this place??

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by 9cbaby(f): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2015
lovat:
The man will leave that brown roof environment, op is that place State of Osun
u get sense sooo?
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
Lol ma binu(no vex). It means 'u got it right'
Lol. That's better. You'll teach me Yoruba oh. grin

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by owolawitola(f): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
How much will u pay?
JoeCutie:
Lol. That's better. You'll teach me Yoruba oh. grin
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
How much will u pay?
Name your price. grin

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by owolawitola(f): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
No o. Do i know what is in ur bank account? Name ur range jorh
JoeCutie:
Name your price. grin
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
No o. Do i know what is in ur bank account? Name ur range jorh
Oh, my range? Very simple then: RANGE ROVER EVOQUE. Hope that's okay by you? cheesy

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by owolawitola(f): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lool! Ur obviously not ready to learn. Oya go
JoeCutie:
Oh, my range? Very simple then: RANGE ROVER EVOQUE. Hope that's okay by you? cheesy
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
Lool! Ur obviously not ready to learn. Oya go
Okay, I am now. Sorry. Name your price again. grin

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by sportbetting86(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease.

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by owolawitola(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Shey i told u to name ur range. O n fi mi shey yeye tongue
JoeCutie:
Okay, I am now. Sorry. Name your price again. grin
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
Shey i told u to name ur range. O n fi mi shey yeye tongue
Chei! She don come again. Okay, have you started speaking Deutsche or is that still Yoruba? cry

Okay, I'll give you something within the ambience of a dollar or two. cheesy
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by owolawitola(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol. Still yoruba. Look at u. Thats all ur willin to spare to learn a language spoken by kings??! Oya dey go. Am not teachin u again
JoeCutie:
Chei! She don come again. Okay, have you started speaking Deutsche or is that still Yoruba? cry

Okay, I'll give you something within the ambience of a dollar or two. cheesy
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
Lol. Still yoruba. Look at u. Thats all ur willin to spare to learn a language spoken by kings??! Oya dey go. Am not teachin u again
Carry that your ____ and come back here jor. See you ehn, you go lyk shakara well well, I don see am for your body. grin grin tongue
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by owolawitola(f): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol! U better open ur eye well nd look again. Am not comin back tongue
JoeCutie:
Carry that your ____ and come back here jor. See you ehn, you go lyk shakara well well, I don see am for your body. grin grin tongue
Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by JoeCutie(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
owolawitola:
Lol! U better open ur eye well nd look again. Am not comin back tongue
Oya sorry na

Re: Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet by Pvin: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
rafhell:
1 million naira is nothing
please can u dash me nothing

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win