Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! (1128 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by deltateam: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wish all APC supporters a happy sunday and I want to use this opportunity to express myself.

First why would you want to subject grandfather Buhari to heartattack by voting him as president. He's old and may likely join Yaradua thanks to your support with pressures from office.

Buhari said christians should not worry when they get their arms chopped off.

He has already ruled Nigeria so did he forget his kettle in Aso rock.He should kindly ask Jeg to throw it down through the window cos seriously there's no VACANCY in Aso Rock.

My appeal finally is that you should go home and sleep over this matter. Don't be in a hurry to comment.

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by victorD3: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
I just finished thinking and have decided.

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by temitemi1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
You nailed it!
deltateam:
I wish all APC supporters a happy sunday and I want to use this opportunity to express myself.

First why would you want to subject grandfather Buhari to heartattack by voting him as president. He's old and may likely join Yaradua thanks to your support with pressures from office.

He has already ruled Nigeria so did he forget his kettle in Aso rock.He should kindly ask Jeg to throw it down through the window cos seriously there's no VACANCY in Aso Rock.

My appeal finally is that you should go home and sleep over this matter. Don't be in a hurry to comment.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by egift(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

NEXT!

All you can see is snubs, hate, insults, fear of a healthy competition, undemocratic tendencies, ethnic bigotry and unpatriotic utterances.

Nigerians will no longer endure the corruption and failures of Jonathan. OP if you love Jonathan so much, make him or Patience the Governor of Bayelsa - The are both eligible.

Things Most Change in Nigeria this Year. Sai Buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
victorD3:
I just finished thinking and have decided.

GEJ till 2019
Same here too o. God bless President GEJ. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by koboko69: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Another e-lunatic on the prowl. Too many kids in politics section these days. I guess the heat is affecting your brain this hot afternoon, courtesy GEJs Transformation in the power sector; that is why you are thinking inversely.

9 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by MOG1D1: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tinubu is the one "riding" Pa Buhari and egging him on for his own gain.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by praxisnetworks: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
sad

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by egift(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-DAqfJCMAAGKnZ.png:large[/img]

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by praxisnetworks: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
march4Buhari on course

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by Change2015(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

Child, there was no Aso rock in Buhari’s time. Buhari is fitter and smarter than the incumbent, and more morally upright too. He believes stealing is one form of corruption, and is on a mission to save Nigeria from Jonathan’s kleptocracy. As for what you claim he said about Christians, produce the evidence or stand accused of being a cheap liar.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by deltateam: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Change2015:

Child, there was no Aso rock in Buhari’s time. Buhari is fitter and smarter than the incumbent, and more morally upright too. He believes stealing is one form of corruption, and is on a mission to save Nigeria from Jonathan’s kleptocracy. As for what you claim he said about Christians, produce the evidence or stand accused of being a cheap liar.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Here's your evidence

https://m.facebook.com/newsdayR/posts/10152563610725678:0
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by Change2015(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

Here's your evidence

https://m.facebook.com/newsdayR/posts/10152563610725678:0

http://www.abuja-ng.com/aso-rock.html

Aso Villa was built in 1991 when the capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos to Abuja.

Since 1991 Aso Villa has had the following occupants Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’ adua and the current President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Ps. Quoting FFK does not lead anyone to take you seriously!

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by deltateam: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Change2015:

http://www.abuja-ng.com/aso-rock.html

Aso Villa was built in 1991 when the capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos to Abuja.

Since 1991 Aso Villa has had the following occupants Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’ adua and the current President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Ps. Quoting FFK does not lead anyone to take you seriously!

#change
#GMB
#APC

You lend credence to FFK that APC supporters are brain dead. So being head of state is different from being President? So Buhari wants to be President just to occupy Aso Rock?
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by praxisnetworks: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

You lend credence to FFK that APC supporters are brain dead. So being head of state is different from being President? So Buhari wants to be President just to occupy Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by deltateam: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=31420693][/quote]

You still play with toys? Oh I forgot APC supporters wear pampers.
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by danot1030: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
May all that Buhari dead live to witness the outcome March 28 election but may they die and be buried on may 29 and never witness the swearing in.
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by masseratti: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-DAqfJCMAAGKnZ.png:large[/img]

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
so it's only Niger republic between us and ISIS in Libya? shocked shocked shocked Mogbe....where is my PVC? I have to vote someone that can protect the Nation,not someone that will wait till election period, Gov Shettima went to Aso rock to tell Gej that the Army is not well equipped,Abati and Okupe castigated him,if things have being taken seriously immediately we won't be in this situation.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by Boss13: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

This is a biased and childish comment. Let me address your brain

Buhari has every right to contest for the president irrespective of his age. If he dies, I believe there is a competent vice president to sheer the ship to shore based on their party manifesto. Buhari's death is nothing to be afraid of.

I cannot remember Buhari making such statement. Please provide evidence.

Buhari's administration was truncated by a palace coup in 1986. Also, that was an illegal military administration. Funny enough Jonathan has done 6 years what is he looking for again? So, lets put all these nonsense apart and held to the polls. Let nigerians decide.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by Change2015(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:

Please stop frothing. The illiterate first lady and others were asking if he forgot something in Aso rock, and I was reminding them, and by extension you, that Dodan Barracks, Lagos used to be the seat of power then.
Doesn't say much for Jonathan and the pdp that they will get a thrashing at the polls from a brain dead party. What does that make you? Reflect a little...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by praxisnetworks: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
I address you once again in the course of our nation's history. I am disillusioned, disenchanted, disturbed and disorganized by the magnitude and intensity of corruption exhibited by the Jonathan's administration. I am bold to say without reservations that the government of Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the most corrupt in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I give you reasons why any Nigeria who has got blood flowing through his vains and not kerosine should not commit the satanic sacrilage of voting for Jonathan or the PDP. These economic cankaworms, financial scavengers and national devourers have succeeded in rewinding our national life by 20 years. The anointing of Deziani Alision Madueke(Minister Of Petroleum) by president Jonathan as the untouchable, uncrowned Prime Minister of Nigeria elucidates the degree of the looting of national treasury. This massager of Mr president (Deziani) has been indicted by six(6) reports namely:
1- The Farouk Lawal Report
2- The Senate Report on Subsidy
3- KPMG Report on the oil sector
4- The Aik Imuokhode Report
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president. Suffice me therefore to explain why the almighty petroleum ministry under Jonathan have niether minister of state or Special Adviser. FCT ministry as small as it is have a Minister of State. The same petroleum ministry under president Obasanjo had four(4) ministers namely:
The substantive Minister, the Minister of State, Minister of State Gas and Minister of State Energy. Yet with a special Adviser ( Late Alhaji Rilwan Lukman) today, Deziani is the alfa and omega in the petroleum industry and the national treasurer of PDP and the presidential campaign. Now with this massive inredeemable and record breaking looting of our common patrimony, who ia that sane Nigerian who support a man who on national TV defended his demented proposition that stealing is not corruption? Nigerians must come out of thier gullible cocoons and operate in an active mileau. Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. Femi Fanikayode, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe should all learn from the experience of Labaran Maku. No amount of pacakaging, window dressing, boju-boju and bolekaja politics will redeem or sell rotten eggs. Good rediance to bad rubbish. Mr president, Otuoke by road, safe journey.
Re: An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! by praxisnetworks: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
courage54:
If Jonathan like let him hold series of meeting with late Nelson Mandela, Yaradua and others. It won't still save him from been voted out on the 28 of march.

GEJ has been preaching of transformation and I begin to wonder the kind of transformation they are talking about.

What is the transformation agenda when the rate of dollar to naira is #220, what form of transformation are you guys talking about when young graduates are dying in recruitment centre for a government jobs they paid for? Maybe the kidnapping of the chimbok girls is GEJ style of transformation, what is transformation when you can't secure the life and property of the citizens you are leading? Maybe what GEJ mean by transformation agenda is the long queue in our filling stations, where fuel are been sold at a higher price. Government is about taking responsibility, so GEJ should take responsibility of the failure of his regime and stop blaming an innocent man for his cluelessness. According to General BUHARI he says and I quote "I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch. I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future." So My people don't be deceive by those caricatures you see on TV they are all propagandas. Largest economy in Africa indeed and we can't boost of 400MW of electricity. You guys need to be calm and accept this change that is coming to Nigeria. It will be d dawn of a new beginning. #IHAVEDECIDED TO VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria City Among 3 World Cities Selected To Partner With California / APC Lied : Jonathan Actually Participated In 2011 Election Debate (photo) / Power Transformation Agenda: Check Out This Street Lighting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.