Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,028 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

A Guy's Funny But Unlikely View Of HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Guy's Funny But Unlikely View Of HELL (388 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy's Funny But Unlikely View Of HELL by Chukwutobi: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
I was at an eatery one day, one of the attendants (a female) was discussing an issue with the manager. The issue I think is on the unfaithfulness of men. Then she said: 'Some men don't fear God at all; they will end up in hell'.

The male attendant now replied with a question to the manager and asked: where will all these entertainers like Dbanj, SnoopDog, Jay Z, Beyonce, and others go when they died?
The manager replied and said: 'hell of course!' (He was judging anyway).

Then the male attendant said: 'hell will be a place full of fun because the entertainers there will make the place lively for every participant'.

My Opinion:
Don't judge anyone yet. The worst sinner might be saved before he dies and go to heaven.

Secondly, even if all entertainers go to hell, hell will never be a place of fun. Our earthly bodies will not go to heaven our hell. The soul of men that will go to hell will suffer in a great fire burning with brimstone and sulphur.

Beware of hell!

(1) (Reply)

Biblical/pentateuch Intolerance / What Did You Called In Your Own Language / Worldly Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.