Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives (88135 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Glad to see Pastor Odukoya there...

I recall when he lost the first wife. Bravely stood and spoke at the funeral.

Indeed....death is not the end for a Christian.

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Sezua(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by tbaby534(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iamsynord:
"I Went With A Friend For Him To Pray For
Us, Then The Holy Spirit Said He's My
Husband - Wife

Haha..Madam have seen d future .
Oritsejafor..I know say one day u go get jet and get money..
Which Holyspirit ??
Abi u were attracted by the bling bling and swaga

Den pastor ayo was not even rich, e married her into poverty at that moment,get ur facts right
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by LewisO: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Nawa o, propose just under 1hr, later pastors will say "keep calm don't rush into marriage. undecided [/size]
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by yurme(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
mehn TB JOSHUA na badoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by inevitableme(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
What about the chris(oyakilome nd okotie)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
tbaby534:

Den pastor ayo was not even rich, e married her into poverty at that moment,get ur facts right

She's not the first wife.. I don’t if the first is dead or something but she's the 2nd
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by tbaby534(f): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

She's not the first wife.. I don’t if the first is dead or something but she's the 2nd

The 1st wife is late, but still papa ayo was not rich,the time they got married!
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
tbaby534:

The 1st wife is late, but still papa ayo was not rich,the time they got married!

Ok
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Manweysabi:
Lalasticlala would a earned himself some dollar with this article in his blog... Don't know why he doesn't wanna venture into blogging. sad

Really?
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by ade101(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wow.. That is cool.

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by slap1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
T. B Joshua! Hmm! This man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice

but these pastors them get eyeooo
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by anselm791(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oh sorry I didn't read it, I just assumed the 'still voice' sent them DPs and PMs. Or am I wrong? Should I still read it?
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by slap1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
I had to laugh at Pastor Lazarus Muoka 's story. Quite funny!
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by BodePolScience: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
interesting!
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by AdekunleSegun(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wow! GOD IS GOD. He is He.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by crowther15(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
So my Daddy in the Lord got marry in 1967 Daddy G.O. Baba is now 73.....
So baba married at the age of 25 smileySo my Daddy in the Lord got marry in 1967 Daddy G.O. Baba is now 73.....
So baba married at the age of 25
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Themandator: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Muoka.. Lol. The first woman that came your way jare.. . No time
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by dammytosh: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Never knew famous pastos married bread as mummy G.O

Toast fire
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by KelvinC1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am so so HUMBLED and so so THRILLED.. GOD indeed is a GOD of match.. We hardly see such sisters now.. But why.? #ADOYII
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by AdeniyiA(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
justi4jesu:
Interesting..........Still reading, let me see the most romantic one cheesy

TB Joshua after 45mins.....World Record shocked
yes o ... no time to check time, no long thing.
assuming our ladies nowadays are cooperative like Helen, cases of no husband would have reduced.
Can you imagine me approaching a lady for marriage and she told me she was in a relationship ? meanwhile the relationship is not defined o, after they enjoy themselves nd d guy moves on she would now be desperate when old age catches up. As far as I am concerned it over undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
....when the time comes,Jehovah Jireh show me whom to marry....Amen!

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Manweysabi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Really?

Yes nau... cheesy

Don't be surprised to see this article in someone's blog.

If you're interested, Pm me to hook you up. wink
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
AbuMikey:
Alright.

But the Bishop Oyedepo story is somehow. undecided

I find the topic boring...and was not gonna read it..
I was going to read posts for clues as to what was said

I read your post...and went to read that

Verdict...extremely irritating...and there was a gloating to the bit right?
Annoying.com
Now I know I will definitely not read the topic/post

Thanks for the heads up
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by incrediblestev: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lazarus no get wife..... He wouldn't want to talk about it because the circumstances of his marriage is kind of diabolical..... Heard olumba olumba wedded he and his wife..... Man of God my ass

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by KelvinC1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am so so HUMBLED and so so THRILLED.. GOD indeed is a GOD of match.. We hardly see such sisters now.. But why.? Abi i LIE? #ADOYII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by deebrain(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I am the President of Nairaland (space bookers association of Nairaland
started since 2010[/size]

Ta! Be quiet!!

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
AbuMikey:
Alright.

But the Bishop Oyedepo story is somehow. undecided
i tell u my brother.. this op just messed up his thread
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by lovely17(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
yawn so boring
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Missmossy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
My Bishop has been turning heads since time immemorial grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.