Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? (961 Views)

Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? by Fussbot: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
The thing is why should I believe u or ur God if your life isn't better than mine?you call yourself a pastor yet you are riding a volkswagen,I an unbeliever is using a range worth 20m so y should I give my life to ur God? That is the Nigerian mentality...if a pastors life isn't beta dan an ordinary believer no1 wld belief him or his God.

That been said,concerning the topic,y should a pastor use a 10m car?the thing is y shouldn't a pastor use it?wen a politician can and no1 will give a hoot?Davido,wizkid,linda ikeji olamide can all use 20m car but a pastor can't?what is my point,we lot do 4get these men are humans b4 pastors,aren't range rovers made for men?kkkk now I get it,pastors are angels that should fly!...

So where do they get money?lolz...I laugh at this a lot..see go and check the lives of these so called big pastors,u will find their secret----GIVING! There is no shortcut to blessing it's simply give and take!....these pastors feed widows,award scholarships,sow seeds to their seniors,pay tithes and u rili expect God not to bless them?u accusing dem,wen last did u give somebody 1k?linda ikeji gives away every last monday,davido recently paid for sm1s surgery,psquare gave OJB 10m for surgery...if u had dis money can u give like dem?try giving for 3months and see the changes in ur life!

Anoda factor is this,b4 a pastor uses a 10m car,that means his members are using 20 30m cars..shey u get?it becomes a problem when the pastors car is the most expensive in the church

All these been said though,doesn't mean we don't have wolves in sheep clothing...pastors collecting money from politicians,pastors collecting tithes without paying his(the sad part of this is,it won't work for the members that are paying dias..a pastor must give tithe from the tithe giving to him)..etc....and this apply to all spheres of life..bad eggs...

So b4 we condemn our pastors here and there...we need to know them very well...not pointing fingers here and there

Heck!some pastors were even born with a silver spoon!..

Na my own be dat
Re: Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? by podosci(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is being a pastor aJob?
Is it a profession?
Did Jesus live in a mansion and ride the most beautifull horse in town?
Dis are question that you need to think about before talking about pastors and 20million naira cars

3 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? by Fussbot: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
podosci:
Is being a pastor aJob?
Is it a profession?
Did Jesus live in a mansion and ride the most beautifull horse in town?
Dis are question that you need to think about before talking about pastors and 20million naira cars
...so what is it if not a job?y do churches pay them if they don't think it's a job?
Re: Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? by Joe88(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fussbot:
...so what is it if not a job?y do churches pay them if they don't think it's a job?

You have missed the point for thinking being a pastor is a profession. It is a call to serve! like I commented on the original thread, 'as far as poverty is still taking a front seat in Nigeria, no pastor has the moral justification to buy a car of ten million naira when a car of two million naira will offer him almost the same comfort'. If you drive a car worth 2million naira and a car of 10million naira you would understand that the major difference is the flamboyance that the later exhibits. Why should a man of God wallow in opulence while there are still millions of souls living in hunger. It is not morally right, I don't know the position of the bible on that though.
Re: Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? by finofaya: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fussbot:
The thing is why should I believe u or ur God if your life isn't better than mine?you call yourself a pastor yet you are riding a volkswagen,I an unbeliever is using a range worth 20m so y should I give my life to ur God? That is the Nigerian mentality...if a pastors life isn't beta dan an ordinary believer no1 wld belief him or his God.

Na my own be dat

Looks like you missed the point entirely.

If you agree that the pastor must be financially better off than any member of his church then you can't turn around to say that it is a problem if the pastor is using the most expensive car in church.

When you say that a pastor is blessed because he gives, you fail to realize that most pastors here have/had nothing going for them other than their church. These pastors did not have a penny to give until the congregation came along with their charity. How can you now turn around and say that the pastor is being blessed for giving when the money he is giving came from his congregation? That makes no sense.

You must be a pastor yourself, based on this illogic you spewed.
Re: Why Shouldn't A Pastor Use 10m Car? by Fussbot: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
finofaya:

Looks like you missed the point entirely.

If you agree that the pastor must be financially better off than any member of his church then you can't turn around to say that it is a problem if the pastor is using the most expensive car in church.

When you say that a pastor is blessed because he gives, you fail to realize that most pastors here have/had nothing going for them other than their church. These pastors did not have a penny to give until the congregation came along with their charity. How can you now turn around and say that the pastor is being blessed for giving when the money he is giving came from his congregation? That makes no sense.

You must be a pastor yourself, based on this illogic you spewed.
u've missed the point yourself...u think it's only money u can sow?that li2 boy gave all he had bread and fish...u can sow anyfin u most precious...and d blessings will come..

Pastor ko..pastor ni...am just saying u should give dos guys a breather

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Man Dies After Messing With Pastor E.A Adeboye’s Devotional Book / When I Was Addicted To P.orn / Jethro Visits Moses: A Story Of True Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.