Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. (776 Views)

After Break-up With Jennifer Lopez, See Who Drake Is Hanging Out With Next / 9 Signs You Are Hanging Out With Bad Company / Pics:all Them Perverts Get In Here To Grab Agu Ukaogo’s Sexiness In Unclad.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by Dvessel(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
met the father of Igbo slangs in a restaurant in Nsukka. I thought celebrities don't touch fufu. but I was wrong, chinwetalu Agu just finish downloading a mountain of fufu with egusi soup. after his meal I asked him why is he always digging something for people in movies,he replied humorously; if you cross am you are gone. my brother when he was leaving the place, I have to search under the table and the door for any sight of a red cloth. to avoid elephantiasis Lol. but he was a good man

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by valmunich(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lele undecided
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Are you thinking FP? Forget it. Chiwetalu Agu is not known in Syria here. We only know Chewey Ejiofor.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by Dvessel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
@20pounds enjoy ur Syria. that's y u are worth 20 pounds
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by kachiz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
''Anwu achaa na ike mbe''
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by mytime24(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kk
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who is chinwetalu undecided
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by akinsadeez(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Congrats on meeting the man.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by seankay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Short man devil.he's always that evil uncle grin I like him tho cos he's good at interpreting his roles
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by adellam16(f): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2015
Dvessel:
met the father of Igbo slangs in a restaurant in Nsukka. I thought celebrities don't touch fufu. but I was wrong, chinwetalu Agu just finish downloading a mountain of fufu with egusi soup. after his meal I asked him why is he always digging something for people in movies,he replied humorously; if you cross am you are gone. my brother when he was leaving the place, I have to search under the table and the door for any sight of a red cloth. to avoid elephantiasis Lol. but he was a good man
why r u looking like ur scared!
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by kristen12(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just like the man
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by Vivly(f): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Which one is Chinwetalu and which is the Nairalander?
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Chinwetalu Agu. by Nmeri17: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
op that background just be like NURTW office for eha amufu grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Am Possesed With The Spirit Of Nairabet!! / Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. / A Tale of Nine Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.