Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Black Maria - Literature (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891588 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2018
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by izicky(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2018
gan gan...now what happens
Re: Black Maria by obumsway(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2018
chair ....... moooooooore !!! God bless you!
Re: Black Maria by phemocheee(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2018
Impressive, you are doing great bro. Baba abeg, when is the next update dropping??
Re: Black Maria by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2018
Dis just keeps getting better nd better....... you no tell us when be next update ooo
Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2018
E dun happen, we are waiting for d show down btw d duo. Mr Larry well done for d nice update
Re: Black Maria by stevodot22(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2018
We are progressing, we are moving. Can't Wait for the next update. Kudos to the Op, as a matter of fact, he deserves some accolades.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
See suspense
If there's anytime i needed update, i think is now!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:20am On May 13, 2018
The next update shall be posted on Tuenday 15th May. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:40am On May 13, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Oh what would I do without you? Larrysun my inspirator... I hail you, salute u, twale for u, doff my hat for u, off my cloths for you, pantless for u, rob 4 u, slap a bouncer 4 u, visit sambisa for u and nakedly salute you boss. You're a boss of life. Keep em coming bro, you are mouthed beyond the capacities of words.
Oh boss! We're comrades in this craft.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:41am On May 13, 2018
reality17:
Weldone Peter, sorry I mean Larry
Looooool! Thanks bro.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:41am On May 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

Oh know please nothing bad should happen to Peter Black, not just yet, it's too early.

I want to thank Peter Black, for his kind gesture, looking out for the needy I. e the Orphans and the Disable, is something recommendable, indeed Peter Black is a kind hearted young man, that you can't help but to felt in love with him, even though he's a thief. I don't know about you, but for me, I so much love him, you're free to hate him.

I'm still trying to imagine how I'll felt, the day Peter will be killed, that would be my worst day!

Wow! Beautiful!
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2018
Vicoch:
The reaching out to the disabled and the needy ones gets me every time.
Thank you, boss.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2018
Vidamia:
Larrysun

What happen to the man that saw black when he was coming from port Harcourt to Lagos. Because the man know that black is a wanted boy...... Clear that area
He's done his part and left.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:45am On May 13, 2018
domido:

my brother, the real owners of my phone took my own phone leaving me with the receipt and charger. I don swear for them tire.
i will be back soon.
Wow! That's terrible! I'm so sorry. I hope you'll be back soon. I was calling you yesterday but it seemed like you were busy.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:47am On May 13, 2018
Fazemood:
This story is like wine, smells nice, tastes nicer but seriously gets one overly intoxicated.

I'm imagining Black meeting with Basket, whom among the two will have achieved more? Basket left with big bag of money and Black a Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart novel. Hmmm, its going to be the fight between two predators.

Its obvious Basket took the civil and legal path whilst Black is an exceptionally rare criminal. With that Basket may have an upper hand in this fight as he knows Black more than any other person. And also; he will have the backing of the law.

The game is HOT. And Larrysun is just beginning.
Talking of Basket, something is brewing.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 1:48am On May 13, 2018
grin
YoungDaNaval:
Peter Black for president! Larry Sun for Vice!!!!

Re: Black Maria by TheBlessedMAN: 2:19am On May 13, 2018
LarrySun:
Oh boss! We're comrades in this craft.
i'm not suprised atall. I already knw u no go gree say u be boss. Not even a thousand Ak-47 guns pointed at ur geniustic skull can ever make u return 5naira Cowbell back to the market.

Let me tell u why you wil always remain a boss. There was a day I was trying so hard to give u a call, but I wasn't able to. I checked my balance and I still had plenty of it. Even enough to give Shekau a sermonic call. Then I tried again but it wasn't going through. Still the same Error In Connection response. I got tired and stressed that I had to call the Mtn voicemail and it was there that I was told the reason why my call wasn't going through.
They said I must first go back to secondary school and sit for Waec and have an excellent result before I can even think of flashing you talkless of calling. And to call? I must get atleast a Bsc degree.

Now tell me, how you are still not the boss?.

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria by ftosino(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
i'm not suprised atall. I already knw u no go gree say u be boss. Not even a thousand Ak-47 guns pointed at ur geniustic skull can ever make u return 5naira Cowbell back to the market.
[/b]
Let me tell u why you wil always remain a boss. There was a day I was trying so hard to give u a call, but I wasn't able to. I checked my balance and I still had plenty of it. Even enough to give Shekau a sermonic call. Then I tried again but it wasn't going through. Still the same Error In Connection response. I got tired and stressed that I had to call the Mtn voicemail and it was there that I was told the reason why my call wasn't going through.
They said I must first go back to secondary school and sit for Waec and have an excellent result before I can even think of flashing you talkless of calling. And to call? I must get atleast a Bsc degree.

oga what's up na,
tuale ,
tuate,
Re: Black Maria by Vecto(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
[/b]

Wish I could like this a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by sheba222(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2018
LarrySun:
The next update shall be posted on Tuenday 15th May. Thanks.
tanks for d update boss,I like dey way u update ur fans, u don't keep us waiting n waiting.
Re: Black Maria by TheNathan(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy sorry for the tenant .......lol......his hard earned salary
Re: Black Maria by macpetrus(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2018
Finally, the battle is about to begin
Re: Black Maria by Joizy(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2018
....he was suddenly taken aback by the person standing........ me i fear o,I thought it was basket

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2018
The battle line has been drawn.... Peter Black is BACK... I just hope Basket won't show up here and twart Blackie's plans... Bravo Larrysun...
Re: Black Maria by nkemdave(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2018
LarrySun:

He drove directly to the garage and parked his black Lexus among the fleet he found there. As he got down from his car and turned, he was suddenly taken aback by the person standing before him. He nearly lost his balance but quickly composed himself on time. At first, he thought he was dreaming, for what was happening was almost incredible. A pleasant smile crossed his lips.

He was standing face-to-face with his sworn enemy – Chief Salami.

Why will a young man desperate for revenge suddenly freak out in front of his sworn enemy

Hope it's not what I'm thinking.......Please dont tell me its Basky grin

I maybe wrong. Larry has the answer to this.

Well done Mr. Larry wink
Re: Black Maria by domido(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
LarrySun:
Wow! That's terrible! I'm so sorry. I hope you'll be back soon. I was calling you yesterday but it seemed like you were busy.
Oww!! i will get your number and call you. Thanks. My regards to everyone.
Re: Black Maria by YeSJacky(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2018
Erm! Waiter!

Give everybody beer!

We must drink until we hear the end of the matter!

Secretary! Read the next agendum. We are on matters arising.

Larrysun is the bomb, go and tell Buhari.

Larry Driver! Larry Driver will you take us for a ride?

Ride on man! I've fastened my shit belt. Lols. Dont mind me, you are good and I concur.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Whyke141: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
Sometimes the male child becomes too broken that his lips fails to gesture to life again, his face becomes an apartment that houses death; stiffening his feet from leaving their place... Sometimes the male child is forced to keep quiet & face the travails of life all alone - silently. Why?

From birth has the male child being left all to himself in this part of the world we find ourselves in - Africa, and this has deeply eaten into our roots, sprouting termites in our society... What can be done.

This is Sanusi Emmanuel telling a tale of doom prior to his life as a boy child gradually developing into adulthood... This is no fiction.

This is a poem to reckon with and dance slowly to the tune it plays into our ears, making us leap back into the right lane of child caring.

Read poem via>>>
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/05/broken.html

The male child should be acknowledged as well, for the pain he bears from within unspoken can't me measured. This poem is broken just as the writer is...

Enjoy!
Re: Black Maria by HazardMan(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Nice Update
Re: Black Maria by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
Today is Tuesdsay o

Updateeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Black Maria by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2018
I had to renew sub cos of this update......larrysun show

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.