Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria (2486 Views)

Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) / Boko Haram Spends N2bn Yearly To Sponsor Attacks – UN / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2009
All I hear about Biafra is one sided. What started Biafra war? I want to know. Don't just go by saying Hausas were killing the Igbos etc, What started the war? Stop all these Biafra, I can never be a Nigerian cause my Parents died for Biafra etc, Move tha Bleep on!! Igbos have businesses all over Nigeria. What do you expect will happen when they start coming on with Biafra shits again? Please just let go and push for a better Nigeria.

What have you done to help in your community? What? Oh you are expecting corrupt governors and senators to help? Sorry! Many of these Igbos abroad can sponsor at least three IGBO brothers through University in Nigeria but have you done that? Nope you are seating there blaming Nigeria. Idiotas. Let go and move on please!!!
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by thehomer: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2009
To fight a war you need more than money. I hope you know that wars do not generally look like what you're seeing on TV between Israel and Hamas. Please go out and read accounts of wars to get an inkling of the disaster you wish to bring upon yourselves. You can achieve more by becoming economically stronger. Look at Japan, Germany, Korea.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by sunnykiss(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2009
Hello @poster, You are really very stupid and self destructive for having such a bad mind, do you think biafra ever existed soem shocked
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by sunnykiss(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2009
Hello @poster, You are really very stupid and self destructive for having such a bad mind, do you think biafra ever existed soem  :oIgbos are even Blaming Ojukwu that he fought a meaning less war putting Igbos in Pain throughout fighting for nothing, instead to live as One Nigeria,
so @poster, you have a real black man thought , planing to sponsor war, if you see war you go wait, you think say war of 1960 and war of 2009 na the same , infact you are crazy,
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Dede1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2009
The poster expressed his/her opinion about the useless colonial contraption called Nigeria. Judging from the previous posts in response to the poster’s wish, it appears that there will be no peaceful solution to the Biafran case or any set of people wishing to secede from the cesspit known as Nigeria.

Many Biafrans are resolutely determined to part ways from the jungle called Nigeria while many so-called Nigerians are hell bent to see that sinking ship remains afloat. It is quite agreeable to the inevitability of the war since the diametrically opposing views can not intersect each other at a reasonable point. By the way, when did an expressed opinion become an aberration on this site?
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by plcgroup: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Dede1

Don't waste your time educating those idiots, the stinking useless children of those clueless Nigerian politicians that there is no alternative to expression of opinion.  They are using the same abyss mentality which their fathers used and are still using to keep Nigeria backward by suppressing genuine opinions that would have helped solve Nigeria problem.  To them, it is better to sit on a time bomb called Nigeria, when we know for sure that it will one day explode and everyone to his tent.  Let us go our way peacefully but you are holding us from going, yet you display your hatred against my people and still pretend you love us.  Some of them here claiming to have come from Eastern part of Nigeria are not Easterners.  They are confirmed enemies of Igbos.  They are cowards.

If war is not what we watched of Israel and Hamas, then tell me how war look like?

What is difficult to understand here?  I don’t want to remain in this useless country called Nigeria but these useless Nigerians wants me and my people by all means.  They cannot vote for any Igbo during elections.  It is better for them to vote for a confirmed harden criminal than voting a first class Igboman in world rating.

Can any Israeli win elections in the midst of Arabs?  We know Israel is encircled by their enemies.  So to say, can any Igboman win elections in the midst of retarded Nigerians?  We also know that Igbos are surrounded by their enemies.

Let us not pretend, unless you guys want to make yourselves confirmed liars.  It is tribe first before Nigeria.  You also feel that way.

Useless Nigerians.  I will make money, return to Nigeria and we Gaza your asses to pieces.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by asha80(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2009
@plc group

shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Bishopking: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
Can any Israeli win elections in the midst of Arabs? We know Israel is encircled by their enemies. So to say, can any Igboman win elections in the midst of retarded Nigerians? We also know that Igbos are surrounded by their enemies.

@plc

Did you mean retarded members of your family?

Let me tell you, it is not the Igbos that should even be hellbent about leaving Nigeria. Where were the Igbos before independence? Backwards, Backward in everything! In fact, most parts of nigeria ware backward save the Yorubas who have come a long way! Yorubas should have left. But they did not! why? Because it was too early considering the fact that the independence was not a true one. what independence will make the less developed to rule over the more developed to the advantage of the former ( and still) the masters! Then, the greedy and over ambitious and misguided officers, predominantly of the Igbo descent, struck and sacked the government paving way for the first ethnic oriented mass killing in Nigeria. Check history! But the Igbo did not want to go! Interesting!! Then the civil war, the great loss and the new Nigeria where the Igbos are ever clamouring for so called independence.

If I were to decide, I would say that they should go! for all I care, the west dont need them! Maybe the hausas want them,

What often irritate me is when they compare themselves to israel. They even have some organisation such as Igbo Israelites. They are really stupid. What element of your language structure is similar to the jews. Do you resemble the jews more than the palestinians and the muslims you condemnde?

On issue of retardation, what sane man will sell his mother or fellow brother for money? What sane man will kill a brother and remove his lungs and kidney and sell for money? What sane man will forgo education to rob and aquire money! Your society is the most bleeped in nigeria. Why are you rushing out of your overcrowded and baren land?

I dont feel comfortable to be called a nigerian with easterners. I think it is hightime we splited. I heard recently that one of your stupid brothers who is a governor wants one computer company to program in your stupid language. Is that what you need, ? Who is retarded? You of course. The Igbos are forever retarded.

I pray that you start another war, then you will be completely wiped off!
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by asha80(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Bishopking
Igbos backward before independence

U must be hallucinating grin

On issue of retardation, what sane man will sell his mother or fellow brother for money? What sane man will kill a brother and remove his lungs and kidney and sell for money? What sane man will forgo education to rob and aquire money! Your society is the most bleeped in nigeria. Why are you rushing out of your overcrowded and baren land?

I dont feel comfortable to be called a nigerian with easterners. I think it is hightime we splited. I heard recently that one of your stupid brothers who is a governor wants one computer company to program in your stupid language. Is that what you need, ?  Who is retarded? You of course. The Igbos are forever retarded.

Chai too much ganja no just good.pele oo  embarassed
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
The only billionaire you will become will be in $Zimbabwe dollars, at least you can use the money to fight your wife and pickin at home. Biafra ko, Biafra ni, Biafra is dead and buried it has become a fossils.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Bishopking: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2009
@plc

Did you mean retarded members of your family?

Let me tell you, it is not the Igbos that should even be hellbent about leaving Nigeria. Where were the Igbos before independence? Backwards, Backward in everything! In fact, most parts of nigeria ware backward save the Yorubas who have come a long way! Yorubas should have left. But they did not! why? Because it was too early considering the fact that the independence was not a true one. what independence will make the less developed to rule over the more developed to the advantage of the former ( and still) the masters! Then, the greedy and over ambitious and misguided officers, predominantly of the Igbo descent, struck and sacked the government paving way for the first ethnic oriented mass killing in Nigeria. Check history! But the Igbo did not want to go! Interesting!! Then the civil war, the great loss and the new Nigeria where the Igbos are ever clamouring for so called independence.

If I were to decide, I would say that they should go! for all I care, the west dont need them! Maybe the hausas want them,

What often irritate me is when they compare themselves to israe[/b]l. They even have some organisation such as Igbo Israelites. They are really stupid. What element of your language structure is similar to the jews. [b]Do you resemble the jews more than the palestinians and the muslims you condemned?

Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by plcgroup: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Bishopking,

How can you say that Igbos were backward in 1960? A race that produced their own tank, bomb (aka ogbunigwe), refined their own fuel, changed commercial aircraft to jet fighter; their own radio, produced gun? All these and many more were produced within 3 years 1966 - 1970.

Who was backward? Can retarded and useless Nigerians achieve that even after 40 years? South West are backward in science and technology and even next 200 years, South West and other tribes in Nigeria cannot get to the level Igbos reached in 1960s. So who is backward. If not oil money they used to develop south west and Northern Nigeria - they would have had 95% poor people in the midst. They believe in oil money.

Go to Aba, Onitsha etc and see Japan of Africa in the midst of useless, backward and frustrated Nigerians.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Bishopking: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ plc,
I once lived in onitsha. There is nothing to write home abt it.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by ifele(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
U see. They are transfering many army military equipment and facilities to the North.

They are afraid that the Southerners will get their hands on the weapons on the evil day.

Their is no power balance in Nigeria now. Yorubas should have helped Igbos during the war.

But Yorubas did not value their own freedom and dignity of their children. If Yorubas could have thrown away their cowardice on the day of action the problems you see in Niger Delta etc. would not even exist because there would have been a united front against Nigeria government. Now Yorubas realised their mistake so they formed OPC and OPA. But they were infiltrated by SSS agents and crippled. Justice will be done some day.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Eziachi: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
9jaganja:

All I hear about Biafra is one sided. What started Biafra war? I want to know. Don't just go by saying Hausas were killing the Igbos etc,  What started the war? Stop all these Biafra, I can never be a Nigerian cause my Parents died for Biafra etc,  Move tha mess on!! Igbos have businesses all over Nigeria. What do you expect will happen when they start coming on with Biafra shits again? Please just let go and push for a better Nigeria.

What have you done to help in your community? What? Oh you are expecting corrupt governors and senators to help? Sorry! Many of these Igbos abroad can sponsor at least three IGBO brothers through University in Nigeria but have you done that? Nope you are seating there blaming Nigeria. Idiotas. Let go and move on please!!!

You are funny!!
All you hear about is one sided Biafra? while you are bashing Biafrans in few words, how one sided is that and after insulting us and then you ask us to move on?
Then you made a case against someone complaining about his father or mother being killed by somebody, well I wish you the same calamity and see how you will react. when another man corpes in carried for burial, the unaffected always think it's just a bunch of fire wood.

Why will Igbos sponsor anyone to a University? They actually don't wait for sponsors, they do sent their children to university and pay for them.
What have we done for our communities? Try and cross the river Niger in your miserable live time because for people like you, Nigeria starts and end in their villages. As you forgot that we built Sam Mbakwe airport without local, state or federal assistance. Before the civil war the whole south east has less then 300 secondary schools but since then through age groups and community unions efforts, we had built not less them 4000 new school with govt help at all level and handed over to govts.

Like I said, leave your village and travel your country. A young traveller is wiser than a stupid old fool at home.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Eziachi: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
Bishopking:

@plc

I dont feel comfortable to be called a nigerian with easterners. I think it is hightime we splited. I heard recently that one of your stupid brothers who is a governor wants one computer company to program in your stupid language. Is that what you need, ?  Who is retarded? You of course. The Igbos are forever retarded.

Let me he help you there, the sane men that had not only sold their mother but their brother for ministerial appointment and few of them are Oladipo Diya, Ebenezer Babatope, Lateef Jakande, Onalakpo Sholoye, Olu Onagoruwa, Arisokola Aloa, Mrs Osamo, Kuforoji Olubi and many more, they went for Abacha's bread and soup and watch as their flesh and blood M.K.O Abiola was humiliated and killed at hand of their friends from the north and nothing happened till this day.
And before them were OBJ, A.M.A Akinloye, Richard Akinjide, MKO Abiola, they sold their brothers ( Chief Obafemi Awolowo) election mandate in 1979 for pot of soup.
Don't leave a rafter in your eyes and start highlighting about leaves in others eyes. Every tribe had their bad egg but the morons like you always had steretype Igbos with money or love of money as if Tafa Balogun is from Owerri or the disgraced Madam speaker just recently.

+The hatred in people like you makes it difficult for them to make any rational contribution to any issue because all you see is how to eliminate another person just for the fact that he speaks a different language from you and still have the audacity to complain when that person want to chat a different part, if not what has this discussion had to do with an Igbo governor wanting Igbo language programmed into the computer system? Why has that sent ants into your smelly pants?

You pray that another war is started, so that you can wipe Igbos out? I hope you will go to the bush and not your tiny bedroom filled with mosquito to achieve that. Because that is how arm chair field marshals like you talks.

I had always find it amusing when, Nigerians defend and fight for a crumbling one Nigeria, nobody likes but feel dump and lazy to do something about it. But the same bunch will never call a referendum to see how many patriot like you will actaully vote for continued existence of one Nigeria as structured today.
Th same people will complain that thing never change, when they are the greatest enermy of change.
The Soviets, despite their power, influence, size and might, saw the futitlity of United Soviet at the end of the cold war and did something about it. Separated peacefully. They are not fools. Nigeria is a child the empire, colonialism and sustained by the cold war and those factors are now dead and buried and if anyone still want a one Nigeria, everybody had o sit down and negotiate their terms of existence in it or an option of opting out and has nothing to do with how many Igbos has business outside the East or how many Hausas are selling Gworo at Onitsha.
JUST COMMON sense!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
plc group:

@Bishopking,

How can you say that Igbos were backward in 1960? A race that produced their own tank, bomb (aka ogbunigwe), refined their own fuel, changed commercial aircraft to jet fighter; their own radio, produced gun? All these and many more were produced within 3 years 1966 - 1970.

Who was backward? Can retarded and useless Nigerians achieve that even after 40 years? South West are backward in science and technology and even next 200 years, South West and other tribes in Nigeria cannot get to the level Igbos reached in 1960s. So who is backward. If not oil money they used to develop south west and Northern Nigeria - they would have had 95% poor people in the midst. They believe in oil money.

Go to Aba, Onitsha etc and see Japan of Africa in the midst of useless, backward and frustrated Nigerians.

All these and yet the Igbo's still conceded the war.

The mind does boggle. undecided
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 03, 2009
Eziachi:

You are funny!!
All you hear about is one sided Biafra? while you are bashing Biafrans in few words, how one sided is that and after insulting us and then you ask us to move on?
Then you made a case against someone complaining about his father or mother being killed by somebody, well I wish you the same calamity and see how you will react. when another man corpes in carried for burial, the unaffected always think it's just a bunch of fire wood.

Why will Igbos sponsor anyone to a University? They actually don't wait for sponsors, they do sent their children to university and pay for them.
What have we done for our communities? Try and cross the river Niger in your miserable live time because for people like you, Nigeria starts and end in their villages. As you forgot that we built Sam Mbakwe airport without local, state or federal assistance. Before the civil war the whole south east has less then 300 secondary schools but since then through age groups and community unions efforts, we had built not less them 4000 new school with govt help at all level and handed over to govts.

Like I said, leave your village and travel your country. A young traveller is wiser than a stupid old fool at home.

Where did I diss the Igbos there again now? Where did I diss Biafra there again? I said we should push for a better Nigeria and not Biafra shit again. Also I said many Igbos abroad can help two Igbos brothers at home through university but didn't. How did I bash the Igbos there again. I taya for your ignorance abeg. I'm a well traveled Nigerian even within Nigeria, I have discovered the similarities in every culture, I have lived, ate, played and studied with people from different cultures. I went to high school in Port Harcourt. So for a Nigerian like me, Nigeria is the beautiful rain forests in east and south, the high hills in the North, the water falls and Ocean view in the west. For a Nigerian like me, Nigeria is Nkwobi is the east, pounded yam in the west, Tuwo shinkafa in the north, and Isam in the south. I'm a proud Nigerian not a fake Jew!!
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Konquest: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2009
ifele:

U see. They are transfering many army military equipment and facilities to the North.

They are afraid that the Southerners will get their hands on the weapons on the evil day.

Their is no power balance in Nigeria now. Yorubas should have helped Igbos during the war.

But Yorubas did not value their own freedom and dignity of their children. If Yorubas could have thrown away their cowardice on the day of action the problems you see in Niger Delta etc. would not even exist because there would have been a united front against Nigeria government. Now Yorubas realised their mistake so they formed OPC and OPA. But they were infiltrated by SSS agents and crippled. Justice will be done some day.

ifele the accusations you made about the Yorubas NOT helping Igbos during the civil war is a continuation of the half-truths and urban legends.

There was no time that a pact (between Awolowo and Ojukwu - or any other Igbo) was ever signed with Igbos to secede or collaborate in procecuting that war! Many of the people who went to the East with Chief Awolowo for peace negotiations with Chief Ojukwu shortly before the war started all said nothing like that ever took place.

Chief M.C.K Ajuluchukwu who was an associate of Chief Awolowo also confirmed in one of Chief Awolowo's books  "Awo on the Nigerian Civil War" published in 1982 - that nothing of such took place and the repeated hostility towards Awolowo was not justified. The late Chief Ajuluchukwu was in an adjoining room when Awolowo visited Ojukwu in the East before the civil war on the 6th of May, 1967. I first read this in a publication in the Guardian a few years ago and I even filed away. These stories evolved as a result of war-time propaganda. Also, the attempt to prevent Awolowo from winning elections in the Eastern part of Nigeria during the Second republic also contributed more to the beer palour propaganda accusations against Awolowo and Yorubas

From all the Civil War books written by military officers and civilians on the Federal side and the break-way/rebel side that I've read, it was even obvious that the South-South ethnic groups like the Ijaws and others never wanted to be under Igbo control. Indeed a significant number of the 3rd Marine Commandos in the Federal Army were of Ijaw (Izon origin)! When Port Harcourt was liberated we all saw pictures of people of people of the Ikwere ethnic group and others jubilating in the 1960s pictures in the Civil War books!

During the Mid-West invasion - some atrocities were committed by the Biafran soldiers as they entered places like Warri and Benin preparatory to The creation of the so-called "Benin Republic" for the Mid-West Benin area by the invading forces. This galvanised more resistance against the invading troops until they were finally repelled towards and across the River Niger.

The continued reference to Yorubas as cowards is an attempt to shift the blame for the failure of the Biafran project on Yorubas. The blame game by some Igbos should stop so that self-acceptance and full healing will take place.

In any event seeing the very graphic pictures of dead Igbos in those civil war books being brought from the Northern pogroms was shocking for me and it drew some tears from my eyes. The actions and inactions of the personalities on all sides prior to the start of the civil war were responsible for those deaths.

We all need to develop - and enhance the wealth in our heads to achieve global prominence in culture, science and technology like the multi-ethnic Singaporeans and the Japanese etc, and NOT dream of becoming billionaires "in order to wage war" against Nigeria and ourselves.

PS: Do you all remember that it was a prominent member of the Igbo community that was selling weapons to Nigeria and Biafra at the same time during the civil war?  grin

Think!  wink
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by udezue(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2009
May whatever BishopKING wishes on Igbos, Efiks, Biafrans, befall him and his own ethic group. AMEN.

BASTARD.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by tenner: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
This shout-out goes out to the war-mongering morons who keep going on about Biafra state, get a life, and if you can't, get in a hole and die undecided.

With all the suffering and starvation going on around your continent now, the last thing you need is another war. The only winners will be the western countries that'll supply more guns and bombs for Africans to keep killing each other. And when the dust dies down, they'll charge you more to rebuild your country. grin

Wise up black people of all races, the enemy is not your fellow African, it's the perpetrators of hate that enslaved you for more than 400 years, and still counting.

After you have your Biafra state, do you think all your problems will be solved? No. That's when the Ibos will then remember that they have a score to settle against the Calabars, etc. Where does it end? undecided
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Eziachi: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2009
tenner:

This shout-out goes out to the war-mongering morons who keep going on about Biafra state, get a life, and if you can't, get in a hole and die undecided.

With all the suffering and starvation going on around your continent now, the last thing you need is another war. The only winners will be the western countries that'll supply more guns and bombs for Africans to keep killing each other. And when the dust dies down, they'll charge you more to rebuild your country. grin

Wise up black people of all races, the enemy is not your fellow African, it's the perpetrators of hate that enslaved you for more than 400 years, and still counting.

After you have your Biafra state, do you think all your problems will be solved? No. That's when the Ibos will then remember that they have a score to settle against the Calabars, etc. Where does it end? undecided

People like you gets ants in their pants anytime Biafra is mentioned and I wonder why?
You will be no part of Biafra in any form or shape, you will lose nothing to Biafra and you will still retain your wonderful one Nigeria without Biafrans, still, some do get their brain in a twist at the mention of the B word.
Common sense must have dictated to you that the issue of Biafra will never rest even in hundred years from now, so you just had to live with it. Because a man that pin and hold another man to the ground is also holding himself their.

Whether all our problems will disappear or increase with Biafra is non of your business as we will never know, not until it becomes reality. As they say, the test of the pudding is in the eating. If Biafra nation is to become a nighmare for us, then when we beg to come back into Nigeria, you just have to say no or set your unbeatable condition or re-entering. Until then just zip it.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Bishopking: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
May whatever BishopKING wishes on Igbos, Efiks, Biafrans, befall him and his own ethic group. AMEN.

BASTARD.

@udezue

you must have misunderstood me or you did not follow the lines of discussion, A cretin like you actually provoked me. I am not a tribalist or whatever shit most of you guys discuss, I just want people to say things like it is and get appropriate response. For all I care, and I mean it, Let Biafra be!Let arewa be!! likely my people would not suffer more than they are doing now, cool likely crime rate in my part of the country would reduce, since some people would be driven away! likely I would be respected in other countries as I would not be under unnecessary scrutiny, Perhaps the same thing would be said of nationals of arewa and biafra or whatnots. I sincerely have no problem about that, But I hate it when a simpleton calls me and my people retarded! did that sink into your thick head or do you need it to be further rubbed in. Before you talk next time, get all your fact and dont talk like a fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue State Governor, Suswam, In Certificate Forgery Scandal / Heroes Across The Divide - Efiong, Achuzia / PDP Split: Progressive Governors Forum Congratulates Breakaway PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.