Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls (5436 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by playboy99(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
i tink apc hav a better manifesto than d pdp because for me a sitting president has is first tenure to do the talking

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by kahal29: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
playboy99:
i tink apc hav a better manifesto than d pdp because for me a sitting president has is first tenure to do the talking

I agree with you my bro. Watched the prog

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by ManMountain(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
The Pdp youth are there just to make noise and insult GMB.

19 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by olankam: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Actually, I was overwhelmed by the level of the subatance and decorum unlike the oldies

6 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by gogochocolate: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
BUHARI HAS F9 IN MATHS AND HE IS THINKING. BUHARI IS A PURE OLODO AND DUNDEE.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by playboy99(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
gogochocolate:
BUHARI HAS F9 IN MATHS AND HE IS THINKING. BUHARI IS A PURE OLODO AND DUNDEE.

i tort u still looking for is certificate and u didnt ask obasanjo for is certificate #ACE

15 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Acekidc4(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
The PDP guy was rude and had no substance but insults. He had five minutes to sell his party at a point, but all he did was tell us Buhari had F9 in Maths. Too bad.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
The APC guys spoke better with fact and figures.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by kennyroji: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
The apc guys were all about facts but i can't really say much about the pdp guys....

15 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
[b]The APC and PDP youths tried their best and I must commend both parties for their intelligence,But While the Apc youths are presenting facts and figures the PDP youths were busy insulting buhari and calling him different names,they did not focus on the issues but they were only attacking buhari...politics aside, anyone who watched the interview and is sincere with himself or herself would know that APC youths won the debate because they made less noise and higher intelligent opinion but the PDP youths made more noise but less intelligent opinion and when they discovered that the APC guys were winning the PDP guys quickly started attacking buhari's personality...they think channels debate is twitter where they just say anything they like without facts.....imagine one of the PDP youths was even saying buhari got f9 in maths what has that got to do with issues concerning the debate??..

I will prefer to vote for someone who will make this country better and he did not pass maths than vote for someone who will make the country to become worse and he has a masters degree in mathematics....what is the essence of your degree if you cannot use it effectively to make the right decisions as a president of a country...maths ko english ni.....we are talking about someone that will provide good governance you are busy talking about mathematics...when did mathematics become the criteria for good governance,late nelson mandela was not a good mathematician but he delivered his country from shame to glory...[/b]

mycar:
No need for this topic since even if the APC guys delivery was poor, APC would support, likewise PDP................. What a rush?
Go and watch the debate and you will understand what I am saying...

dinachi:
The APC team gave a good account of themselves except for that 3rd Igbo speaker for APC, I would have called it for APC , so all in all I think it is a draw.
Even if I don't agree with you that the debate ended in a draw but I want to say GOD bless you for your sincerity,at least it showed that you are not talking with sentiments,you are saying what you saw,you are giving your honest opinion without politicizing it unlike PDP supporters on nairaland that are always quick to politicize everything even when they know their candidate has failed a lot of nigerians...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by denko(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am not sure any of you here view the debate how earth could you say APC perform better than PDP. to put the record correct you cant give what you don't have. Buhari has nothing absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria, are you saying we should go back to 1984 ERA of lining up to buy commodity, hell NO

8 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by bokohalal(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
denko:
I am not sure any of you here view the debate how earth could you say APC perform better than PDP. to put the record correct you cant give what you don't have. Buhari has nothing absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria, are you saying we should go back to 1984 ERA of lining up to buy commodity, hell NO
What sense have you made now? . The commentators above said PDP youths did not present any fact but spent their allotted time insulting GMB. You just corroborated that with your comment.

31 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by ademega(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
denko:
grin grin angry grin grin grin
I see HBP

5 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by charcoal(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
I did not watch it but I forecast apc youth to win I even added it as one of my nairabet games

6 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Blanc8(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Blanc8(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
wakacome:
[b]The APC and PDP youths tried their best and I must commend both parties for their intelligence,But While the Apc youths are presenting facts and figures the PDP youths were busy insulting buhari and calling him different names,they did not focus on the issues but they were only attacking buhari...politics aside, anyone who watched the interview and is sincere with himself or herself would know that APC youths won the debate because they made less noise and higher intelligent opinion but the PDP youths made more noise but less intelligent opinion and when they discovered that the APC guys were winning the PDP guys quickly started attacking buhari's personality...they think channels debate is twitter where they just say anything they like without facts.....imagine one of the PDP youths was even saying buhari got f9 in maths what has that got to do with issues concerning the debate??..

I will prefer to vote for someone who will make this country better and he did not pass maths than vote for someone who will make the country to become worse and he has a masters degree in mathematics....what is the essence of your degree if you cannot use it effectively to make the right decisions as a president of a country...maths ko english ni......[/b]
The last three lines of your comment.....PRICELESS

10 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by get2abbey(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
So this is the person now representing PDP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by mycar: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
No need for this topic since even if the APC guys delivery was poor, APC would support, likewise PDP................. What a rush?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by stonemind(f): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't be surprised bro there are many of them. Barcanista for example
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
get2abbey:

That yellow albino is a shame. I wonder what youth in his right mind would sell his birthright for a plate of lies. what a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by oluspencer(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
charcoal:
I did not watch it but I forecast apc youth to win I even added it as one of my nairabet games

U Don over add to d points of Apc grin
Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by smsshola(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
I pray fo d day youths in ds country we stand fo truth no matter who gut is affected,the day d youth start discussing issue and leave tissue fo Mathias then we wl move forward.

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by aresa: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
get2abbey:

That was before brown envelope land inside his pocket. The clown is mouth for rent

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by imsuboi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
And as usual, these APC e-thugs have started opening threads filled with lies and propaganda to hoodwink the public.

Please, no one should believe the thrash being typed here by these fools.

Just go to channels' YouTube page and watch the video for yourself.

Thieves. **spits

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by playboy99(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
that y sumtims nairaland is funny the truth is bitter to me what i watched and listened to apc killed it we need to be realistic we aint telling people to vote for apc we talking about reality #ACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by aljazira: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Comparing APC and PDP is like comparing SLEEP and DEAD

1 Like

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by imsuboi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
charcoal:

See the type of people supporting GMB.

Touts, gamblers and thieves.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by omenka(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:
What do you expect when one was praising Fayose here to high heavens saying he's a role model and an inspiration to Nigerian youths.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by Swizdoe(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
For a sane person who is not hypnotized to still support pdp convinced me that ethnic and religious bigotry is a deadly weapon.
Pdp has never been this unserious in their campaigns in the past. They lack objectivity and only thrive on triviality

4 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by dinachi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
The APC team gave a good account of themselves except for that 3rd Igbo speaker for APC, I would have called it for APC , so all in all I think it is a draw.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls by GeneralBosco: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
imsuboi:

See the type of people supporting GMB.

Touts, gamblers and thieves.

SMH
[/s]
Your comment portrays you as a very little kid...even working class Nigerians play nairabet and co.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari / N22tn Debt: Buhari, APC Have Wrecked Nigeria, Says PDP... / BREAKING!! Arthur Eze, Anumudu, Ekeoma, 200 Billionaires ‘shutdown’ Lagos(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.