Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? (601 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by teemanbastos(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
:In a family where the husband earns #40,000 every month, and the wife got an appointment in the same company and is to earn #1million every month ..
Would you continue working in that company or would you ask your wife to reject the appointment?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
If am not okay with it, Its berra I leave than ask her to reject it
Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
ArchEnemy:
If am not okay with it, Its berra I leave than ask her to reject it

hmmmn.. i agree with you

it wont be cormfortable for me at all

but wait o. how is the family holding up with 40k salary?
Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Resign sharp sharp
Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
feran14:

hmmmn.. i agree with you

it wont be cormfortable for me at all

but wait o. how is the family holding up with 40k salary?
my Brother, that is one thing some of us hardly consider. May God make us wealthy. It is not easy for some people
Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by Bamss1: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
That's a sure N1040000 for my family every month.
Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by xpac01(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Urrm, if its exactly the type of wife am asking from God, we both work in the company and she'll of cos work out my way up. I repeat, if its exactly the wife I desire to marry.
Re: What Would You Do If As A Guy You Find Yourself In This Weird Situation? by Tapout(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
I earn 40k n my wife earns 1mill in d same company...undecided as in even if my job in the company is to be counting the number of people that walk through the gate....

(1) (Reply)

See Your Spouse / Do Mothers Love Their Children More Than Their Own Mothers? / Xtra Neat Toyota Camry (spider) 2010/2007 Just Arrived In Phc From The US! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.