Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (56385 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
A guy posted this on facebook, a pix of him and his mom
What do you think guys?

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Ajibo111(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
na lie......

modified.......

ftc.....

i dedicate this to introvert.

that girl no dey sleep again because of ftc......

10 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Topccy007: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Simply madness

For people wondering what the peak of real madness is, ur search has come to an end. This is it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
He forgot to put "sugar" before the "mom" grin

341 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Kayoski(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
This one na "when your mum is a veteran olosho "

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by fbtowner(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin in lasisi's voice.

End time guy. grin

17 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by dachaste(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
He forgot to put "sugar" before the "mom" grin

My dear, u'll make heaven fo dis comment. Lolz

217 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
receive sense
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by skywalker240(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
**speakin like shakau,**
**do mean to cwallin im OYIDOPUS grin
U mean to tlli me it is oyidopus complex?

Kai, he must be heartless!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Alright!grin

*****Modified******
Y'all win!gringrin This is TOTALLY Wrong!undecided Evil! incèst! Taboo! Monstrosity! Bad! bad! bad! bad!
They need to rot Eternally in Hell! it's An Enormous sin!grin
Anyone that does this to their parents deserve to be thrown in Prison for Bigotry!gringrin

Okay, I'm done...!!
The mentions are suffocating!gringrinshockedshocked

7 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vault(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided
Y'all are clearly not close to Your parents.

do you really mean to say close....... this isn't close, its like he's been in her

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vault(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
this itself is !ncest....undecided

14 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vault(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
and yea...... we all see what she really means to you grin

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
vault:

do you really mean to say close....... this isn't close, its like he's been in her

*****Modified******
Y'all win!gringrin This is TOTALLY Wrong!undecided Evil! incèst! Taboo! Monstrosity! Bad! bad! bad! bad! inhumane! unacceptable! disrespectful!

Anyone that does this to their parents deserve to be thrown in Prison for Bigotry!gringrin

Okay, I'm done...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by dannewlife(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gabage in.... Garbage out ...

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vault(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

mommas ass.... cmon now, it sounds somehow.... admit it

10 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by missyQween(f): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
touching ur mom bom bom....Na crase....Well not with Nigeria parents sha...All the family members go hear
Even grandma wey don die sef

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
this act is senseless if truly is his mum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
vault:

mommas ass.... cmon now, it sounds somehow.... admit it

*****Modified******
Y'all win!gringrin This is TOTALLY Wrong!undecided Evil! incèst! Taboo! Monstrosity! Bad! bad! bad! bad!

Okay, I'm done...!!

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

Hey babe, look very well. He didn't touch at all, in the first picture "he grabbed," in the second "he's squeezing " and he's about to "slap" that arse in the last picture. Gross init? What kinda child does that to his mom undecided embarassed

23 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vault(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I totally get how awkward it sounds...

Buh Honestly? it's Nothing!cheesy

which I could view from ur perspective undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Before u comment, have it in mind the dude is not a Nigerian

Oyinbo ppl do crazy things and they dont count it as anything. Not we black Africans with black mind undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
No big deal!!i fit grab my dad's dick&write best dad ever!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Cherlene(f): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
A guy posted this on facebook, a pix of him and his mom

What do you think guys?

Evening

No comment.
I am SPEECHLESS.

Cherlene
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
yinkus4u2c:

Hey babe, look very well. He didn't touch at all, in the first picture "he grabbed," in the second "he's squeezing " and he's about to "slap" that arse in the last picture. Gross init? What kinda child does that to his mom undecided embarassed
I wish I could see things Your own way...Buh it's totally Not gross to me.?

*****Modified******

Okay, I'm done...!!

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
vault:

which I could view from ur perspective undecided
tonguetongue
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by johnson232: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided
Y'all are clearly not close to Your parents.

u will always see sense in every senseless thing, because u are a senseless soul...

senseless b!tch!

لببف لغفقثس خهعتة....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
The mom is dressed like a ....., leaning suggestively towards the bed while her already short gown rides precariously higher, the hem struggling valiantly to cover her bum.

And then her grown ass son, mouth open, eyelids half closed in utter concentration leans back and fully grabs her butt with his hands.

Everything is wrong with this picture I swear. undecided

17 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by johnson232: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ajibo111:
na lie
u are right...

probably one of those usual fb put on...
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
johnson232:

u will always see sense in every senseless thing, because u are a senseless soul...

senseless b!tch!

I missed Your Ass!grin

thanks Anyways!wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
adeaks:
The mom is dressed like a ....., leaning suggestively towards the bed while her already short gown rides precariously higher, the hem barely covering her bum.

And then her grown ass son, mouth open, eyelids half closed in utter concentration leans back and fully grabs her butt with his hands.

Everything is wrong with this picture I swear. undecided

Are you an Analyst? See the way u just bisect the pix

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by EEZe(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
is a mistake his referring to his suger momy cus no reasonable woman would allow her son grab her that way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.