Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? (66205 Views)

Why Female Violence Against Men Is Society's Last Great Taboo / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? by MasterJayJay: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
I posted a topic related to this before. But the student came back and said she made a mistake in the topic she gave me. She is on the opposing side.
This is just an assignment given to a student that approached me. They are going to use it for debate. So I need some points on why female education is more beneficial than male education in the family.

Thank you.
Re: Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? by innervoice(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
What kind of question is this please? Why should boys or girls NOT be educated? Can any reasonable mind come up with any sensible argument against education?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.