Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary (11413 Views)

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Governors’ Forum Congratulates Buhari, Thanks Jonathan For Concession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Titilayodeji13(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
A community leader in Chibok, Borno State, on Sunday lauded President Goodluck Jonathan for sending the Minister of State for Power, Mohammed Wakil, to reassure them of safe return of the abducted students of the Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok.

Mr. Wakil last week held a meeting with members of the community in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, on the orders of President Jonathan.

A spokesperson of the community, Hauwa Chibok, made the commendation in a statement in Maiduguri.

“I, on behalf of Chibok women, write to thank President Goodluck Jonathan for sending one of his ministers, Mohammed Wakil, to sympathise with us and reassure us over our missing daughters.

“Wakil briefed us on the security efforts being made to rescue the girls and we appreciate it.

“We are from Chibok, not Damboa, and the minister met us at about 10 p.m. on Thursday morning in Maiduguri.

“He was with us for two hours. We prayed together for our daughters and we prayed for the military.

“On behalf of our people, we convey our appreciation for the visit.

“We prayed God to bless the efforts of our military,” she said.
(NAN)
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178150-chibok-community-leader-thanks-jonathan-for-sending-emissary.html

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Let him jez receive all the thanks he will receive now and prepare his going back to otuoke coz that one no talk say make i vote am tongue
GEJ till May 29 2015

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by ShowYourCertificate: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
Let him jez receive all the thanks he will receive now and prepare his going back to otuoke coz that one no talk say make i vote am tongue
GEJ till May 29 2015

#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Its paid goons like you that would say they would vote for Buhari even if he robs a bank. My happiness is that majority of Nigerians won't tow your path because they can never sell their birth right for a pot of porridge.

Nigerians will vote objectively. They will vote for transformational changes not retrogressive change. They will re-elect Goodluck Ebere Jonathan. They've done it before, they will do it again.

@Topic, I'm glad the government has reassured the Chibok Community that the girls are alive. Unlike APC that feeds on negative news hoping that the girls are dead, I choose to have hope that the girls are alive. They shall come home very soon.

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by macpetrus(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Condem a man today...Sweet talk him tomorrow... Awon Hyprocrites oshi

Atleast the chibok community appreciate the Government not like some people or Party saying rubbish on air!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Goahead(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
GEJ till May 29 2015

#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Brainwashed troll

Keep dreaming

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
i stil don't believe dis chibok scam. despite all d military advances dey neva see one of dem for any of the camps. guess dey are in govt house maid or in aso rock. scam dat as soon as d uk nd usa got involved dey backed out. NB . dont quote me
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by mankan2k7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
If he no be Gej, he cannot be Gej. Vote Good luck

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by jeeqaa7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fool!
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by kunlesehan(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmm... that's good, so GEJ is working
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
You can be so sure that this is the voice of chibok,but the hand of PDP.

No parents in their right senses would commend a government or a president that has not been able to rescue their daughters in one whole year.

A government that believes that journalists have more intelligence information than them.

A government that the only way they know the chibok girls are alive is because boko haram has not displayed their corpses.

I like president Jonathan,but on the issue of these chibok girls, he scores a dismal 15percent.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by ala234crity(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Wealthyone: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Igba yi laaro undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Goahead(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Fool!
Yeah, just like your father

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Maczeelly(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by teewai3(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Awww, so he have thier time now!!! Election strategies!!
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by queensmith: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Maybe his children wasn't one of those kidnapped.

Given the way the president behaved in the wake of the Chibok crises, to the way he is even behaving now. I would expect them to stone the emissary back to Abuja. (you know, mama peace style)

GEJ proves to be soo shameless with every move that he makes, who are the people advising him? They do not love him one bit!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=30pt]CHANGE

IS

INEVITABLE!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Gej = failure

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some people will not like this news. All they like to hear is that the girls are dead.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nationwide1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
That's symbol of mature leader but the girls should be returned too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by adonismuller(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
10 pm in the morning?.....I thought "am" is morning? Anyways I just hope nd pray its not those children that are being used for suicide bombing! God protect them

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by alaoeri: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sending emissary almost close to a year, this government has failed woefully & no chance for another 4years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
GEJ till May 29 2015

#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Pained insignificant you.

At least he provided enough freedom of speech for you to type this gibberish of yours I just quoted.

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by zingywingy: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Well is this a campaign or manifestos??
But I think security of our lifes and property is the right of our government to us.
Then why the thank you message for just giving them hope of girls that might have been heavily pregnant for dirty rag sheltered Local stinky bokoharam animals.
Thanking the government for giving them hope to bring back intelligent girls after they are intellectually derailed with their pussyies thorn to left by huge di*k animals??
Maybe money is involved and he should be stoned to death for selling out his people.#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
GEJ till May 29 2015

#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

Shout out Loud @presidentGEJtill2019.com
BAD BELLY LEAVE NIGERIA PRESIDENT ALONE TO DO HIS JOB AS THE PRESIDENT***

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ's himself would have been better, @least he as been touring the whole Nigeria to campaign, why is he now ignoring CHIBOK. I just hope the people there are not gullible.

For Buhari Like......Gej Share

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nortcentrallord(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleepless night for some people because of this thread. Hahahahaha. Nigerians know the truth no matter the propaganda APC peddle.
Up NA
Up GEJ.
Never again shall Nigerians be deceived.

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Sending emissary after close to a year, this government has failed woefully no chance for another 4years.
All these meetings he is been having with the chibok leaders even in Aso Rock I bet you were too dumb then to notice.

Are you guys simply allergic to the truth?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by missbehave247(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
K
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Kingkamal(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
BUHARI FOR SURE..... Not. Otueke but jail term to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by holatin(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
see what Nigeria has become.

you steal million, you can ball yourself with thousand.

you no protect people from been kidnapped, you can send emissaries to change their mind.

GEJ bring back our girls.
we need them
their parent need them not emissaries.
am very sure some people are already fooled by this sudden shoe of courtesy.

Nigeria wake up.

sai buhari moo
Abeg get a brain transplant b4 quoting me dis evening
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
money has changed hands. what Jonathan achieved in six weeks, he has not been able to achieve in 6 years.

But out he goes still. march4muhammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue APC Chairman, Abba Yaro Reportedly Leads Attack On Members / Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos) / 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.