Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary (11425 Views)

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Governors’ Forum Congratulates Buhari, Thanks Jonathan For Concession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by selectedhero(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
queensmith:
Maybe his children wasn't one of those kidnapped.

Given the way the president behaved in the wake of the Chibok crises, to the way he is even behaving now. I would expect them to stone the emissary back to Abuja. (you know, mama peace style)

GEJ proves to be soo shameless with every move that he makes, who are the people advising him? They do not love him one bit!
YOUR THINKING IS SHAMEFUL. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE A HEAD SITTING ON YOUR NECK. #IAMFORGEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by alaoeri: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
All these meetings he is been having with the chibok leaders even in Aso Rock I bet you were too dumb then to notice.

Are you guys simply allergic to the truth?
Which kind arrangee meeting, in a sane clime the President ought to visit Chibok less than a week or two after the incident, this will send a signal of sense of belonging to the community & not now that the election is around the corner besides didn't GEJ & his handlers initially said that the kidnapping was a sham? You are the one that is allergic to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nortcentrallord(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Some people will not like this news. All they like to hear is that the girls are dead.

Trust me, insh allah, such people will die before the girls trust me. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nortcentrallord(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pained insignificant you.

At least he provided enough freedom of speech for you to type this gibberish of ours I just quoted.

That's a nail on the head. Hihihihih, you are badt.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by dave2meek(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ we know...
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nortcentrallord(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
femcruz:
GEJ's himself would have been better, @least he as been touring the whole Nigeria to campaign, why is he now ignoring CHIBOK. I just hope the people there are not gullible.

For Buhari Like......Gej Share
NL's Jega or is it online Jega? People have grown above such online mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Agbonjie(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
Let him jez receive all the thanks he will receive now and prepare his

Your vote makes no meaning. Gej till Nigeria is totally transformed

#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by one9jeria: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=18pt]recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.

again, 2 friends of mine have written the exam 3 times and failed. the last one they just did now got them passed. and i ask, can you continue to write the exam until you pass. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF SCORE AND THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM.

further more click on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=771963776229974&id=478053945620960 and see the hell people are complaining and no body to respond to them.
WHEN MUST WE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. all i know is that i passed the exam and if i am not called, heavens will fallooo I SWEAR BY KORAN AND BIBLE AND LAND, HEAVENS WILL LET LOOSE. enough of is enough, NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT CHILDREN AGAIN. https://www.nairaland.com/2185639/faanrecuitment-aptitude-test-exam-practical
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

NL's Jega or is it online Jega? People have grown above such online mediocrity.
I guess you should remove the Like and Share button showing on ur screen nd tuck it in ur pocket if you can't use it tongue
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Truckpusher(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Which kind arrangee meeting, in a sane clime the President ought to visit Chibok less than a week or two after the incident, this will send a signal of sense of belonging to the community & not now that the election is around the corner besides didn't GEJ & his handlers initially said that the kidnapping was a sham? You are the one that is allergic to the truth.
Blah blah blah blah .......like a pained janjawiid.

If his security detailed report suggests that he shouldn't visit Chibok considering the situation the country was facing in that region. Do you think it would be appropriate for him to breach his security protocols and risk his life ,his aides and more Chibok indigenes ?
Jonathan respects the rule of law and as the C-in-C his security details are the sole responsibilities of his guards and he can't oppose it any how he wants.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by tsdarkside(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
na just now he remember chibok? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by holyokoto(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is a Lie, no Chobok Community thanks Jonathan, Continue deceiving g the nation PDP
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by alaoeri: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah .......like a pained janjawiid.

If his security detailed report suggests that he shouldn't visit Chibok considering the situation the country was facing in that region. Do you think it would be appropriate for him to breach his security protocols and risk his lives ,his aides and more Chibok indigenes ?
Jonathan respects the rule of law and as the C-in-C his security details are the sole responsibilities of his guards and he can't oppose it any how he wants.
Nice defense but doesn't hold water, if Jona can campaign in Maiduguri with security men full on ground why can't same measure be done in chibok? Obama didn't announce before he visited US troops in Afghanistan.
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by education10: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
IT INDEED A RIGHT LEADER.
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
what is he doing?

the girls are gone....fact...

why didnt he go their with the army the first week,this terrible thing happend....

DAMMIT.....

why his he doing mistakes after mistakes.....

what is wrong with this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWGeEWrMoAs
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
MightyD:

Shout out Loud @presidentGEJtill2019.com
BAD BELLY LEAVE NIGERIA PRESIDENT ALONE TO DO HIS JOB AS THE PRESIDENT***

SHARRAP

bastard..GO FVCK YOURSELF!!!
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Jossyroyal1: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Its paid goons like you that would say they would vote for Buhari even if he robs a bank. My happiness is that majority of Nigerians won't tow your path because they can never sell their birth right for a pot of porridge.

Nigerians will vote objectively. They will vote for transformational changes not retrogressive change. They will re-elect Goodluck Ebere Jonathan. They've done it before, they will do it again.

@Topic, I'm glad the government has reassured the Chibok Community that the girls are alive. Unlike APC that feeds on negative news hoping that the girls are dead, I choose to have hope that the girls are alive. They shall come home very soon.
They are no longer girls mind you! They are now mothers! I wonder if u will still make these deceptive comments if ur sister was one of the Chibok girls!
Let's try to be realistic once in a while!
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nofeeajoke: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Goahead:
Brainwashed troll

Keep dreaming
I don't know y we Nigerian forgt so easy bcus d election is close dis GEJ pretends to b working fr d country trust me after d electn he wil relax nd he doz nt av anytyn to offer..
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=48pt]Did President Goodluck Jonathan visit Chibok to console the bereaved families of the missing school girls when 11 of their parents died?[/size]

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Ahmeduana(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
Let him jez receive all the thanks he will receive now and prepare his going back to otuoke coz that one no talk say make i vote am tongue
GEJ till May 29 2015

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
ALL APC SUPPORTERS ARE DEVIL INCARNATE. FIRST YOU SAID FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEVER VISIT THE PARENTS OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS, NOW THE PARENTS NOW COMES OUT TO AUTHENTICATE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT VERSION, YOU ARE SINGING GIBBERISH! HAD BEEN I KNOW THIS IS WHOM OBAMA IS I WOULDN'T HAVE PRAY FOR HIM WHEN HE WAS SEEKING FOR THAT POST, SO THIS IS HOW HE WON HIS ELECTIONS? BY EMPLOYING THE SERVICES OF PROPAGANDANS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MISINFORMING AND DISINFORMING THE ELECTORATES. NOW HE HAS PASS DOWN THE SERVICE OF HIS EVIL CAMPAIGN TEAM DOWN TO APC, TO TRAIN AND COACH ALL THESE RODENTS AND COCKROACHES, MAKE UNA NO WORRY, WE GO MAKE UNA KNOW SAY HERE NA NIGERIA IT WON'T WORK!
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Nice defense but doesn't hold water, if Jona can campaign in Maiduguri with security men full on ground why can't same measure be done in chibok? Obama didn't announce before he visited US troops in Afghanistan.
At least security improved some few weeks ago and he was able to visit maiduguri and if the same security deteriorates then he'll have no choice than to send an emissary after all what's the job of an emissary?
Your points still remain invalid and totally borne out of hate for Jonathan and not an act of love for the Chibok people.
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by upsonn(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Its paid goons like you that would say they would vote for Buhari even if he robs a bank. My happiness is that majority of Nigerians won't tow your path because they can never sell their birth right for a pot of porridge.

Nigerians will vote objectively. They will vote for transformational changes not retrogressive change. They will re-elect Goodluck Ebere Jonathan. They've done it before, they will do it again.

@Topic, I'm glad the government has reassured the Chibok Community that the girls are alive. Unlike APC that feeds on negative news hoping that the girls are dead, I choose to have hope that the girls are alive. They shall come home very soon.

Its a paid goons like you that spread propaganda for pdp here... Sit down and do your analysis and come back to tell me... How gej go win dis election cos I don't know where his vote will come from...
So he gej deliberately kidnap those girls to campaign n after the election he will release them... Cos he's the only one that believe those girls are with alive and un touched by the terrorist.
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by ExInferis(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Every single one of you paid hacks and shills sound alike, as if your mentor FFK hands out a little pretty book titled The Id10t's Guide to Blissful Ignorance.

You can advertise all your phantom "transformation" as much as you deem fit since we're in an era where good governance is something invisible to tje populace and needs to be evangelized on newspapers, while the country teeters on the brink.

So while you and like minded minions are wallowing blissfully in your self destructive ignorance, we are championing change from the ravages of GEJ, the effects of which are real and not subject to propaganda. We desire change from:

Impunity
Corruption
Blackouts
Fuel crisis
Subsidy theft
Pension theft
Oil theft
General Kleptomania
Bigotry
Militarism
State sponsored terrorism
Unemployment
Job scam
Ineptitude
Lethargy
Lechery
Debauchery
Sloth
Greed
Vandalism
Vandalism
Hedonism
Xenophobia
Gaffe
Abuse of power
Militarization of politics
Politicization of the military
strikes
Et cetera

None of the above is hidden and needed to be advertised, simply ask any Joe Citizen on the street "Guy, how far?"

If in your collective madness you PDP believe in 6 years and over 30 trillion naira all we can get from GEJ are a few refurbished locomotives and 1 fertilizer per farmer while 15,000 were murdered and over 1 million rendered homeless, then we say it's a poor deal and needs to be changed

GMB or Anyone But Jonathan march 28 2015 insha Allah.

By the way, the head of the chibok community denies the so called emissary. He swears the women who met tje minister are indeed chibokians, but they represent their individual political interests and not the chibok girls issue. Its on every major newspaper.
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by teebaxy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
You can be so sure that this is the voice of chibok,but the hand of PDP.

No parents in their right senses would commend a government or a president that has not been able to rescue their daughters in one whole year.

A government that believes that journalists have more intelligence information than them.

A government that the only way they know the chibok girls are alive is because boko haram has not displayed their corpses.

I like president Jonathan,but on the issue of these chibok girls, he scores a dismal 15percent.
idiot...why not shut d fu*k and use some brain.
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Akposkool(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
So they are thanking him for what? Are the girls found? This is some payed shit
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by nortcentrallord(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
femcruz:

I guess you should remove the Like and Share button showing on ur screen nd tuck it in ur pocket if you can't use it tongue

Hahahahahaha, sorry, I don't grant audience to such. Are you happy now?
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by omoakin111: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015

Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by bobisky(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
You are fool.dey are not like you and your ppl that hate good tinz.learn to give tanks
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahahaha, sorry, I don't grant audience to such. Are you happy now?
then don't quote such next time tongue
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by anitank(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
The whole Chibok issue keeps getting more confusing by the day. I personally don't even know what to believe anymore
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by tusmanali(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I'm glad the government has reassured the Chibok Community that the girls are alive.
use ur head nxt tym cool
Re: Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

pls how soon is very soon??.. its almost a year ooo.During his media chat, when he said the chibok girls have not been killed,he talked about how some of the girls must have died by now ..so you see you president is clueless n doesn't know what he is saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Story Of Drug King Buruji Kashamu The New Senator-elect From Ogun State / Benue APC Chairman, Abba Yaro Reportedly Leads Attack On Members / Wike Gets Tinubu's Approval To Purchase Device To Track Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.