Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. (1436 Views)

International Women's Day: How Possible Is Equality Between Men And Women? / Today Is The International Women's Day 2016 / Check Out The Hilarious New Phrase In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Today the world marks the International Women's Day. It's time to celebrate womanhood, we all need a woman to survive from our mothers to our sisters to our aunties. In a phrase, let's appreciate our women folks.

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by kilokeys(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
i love u mum.. so much kiss

hehehehe but erhmm i was feel this way when i am far away.. lol

i dont love u less when i am away..
i just love u more when i realise how much u mean to me

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by DrAify(f): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
I love moi momma..You mean so much to me
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by Rutheby(f): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
The hardest task without payment is being a woman. U're all celebrated 2day. I knw someday, i'll bring my mum 4rm all her present pains. I love u so much Mum.

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by saxwizard(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
BMEL

BEST MUM EVER LIVETH

dats all I can say cos she's the best

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by francizy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
DrAify:
I love moi momma..You mean so much to me

I love her more. Wanna know why?

Cuz she brought into this world, an awsomely and overly beautiful lady like you!

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
saxwizard:
BMEL

BEST MUM EVER LIVETH

dats all I can say cos she's the best

Hmmm, so sweet have you told her that today?
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rutheby:
The hardest task without payment is being a woman. U're all celebrated 2day. I knw someday, i'll bring my mum 4rm all her present pains. I love u so much Mum.

Quite true. My sister once sent a text to my mom which read '' motherhood is a tough 365/24/7 job, no leaves, no transfers & often unappreciated, & yet resignation is impossible.''
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:
i love u mum.. so much kiss

hehehehe but erhmm i was feel this way when i am far away.. lol

i dont love u less when i am away..
i just love u more when i realise how much u mean to me

Distance isn't an issue, she would love to hear you tell her that, I'm sure that she would treasure those words in her heart forever.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by kilokeys(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
miraclewonder:

Distance isn't an issue, she would love to hear you tell her that, I'm sure that she would treasure those words in her heart forever.

the truth is.. i dont think i have ever said it to her face tl face.. many nigerian guys too haven't done that.. but she knows i do..

argghh.. if i tell her... she might ask if i am okay o.. or if there is any problem.. or just laugh grin
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:

the truth is.. i dont think i have ever said it to her face tl face.. many nigerian guys too haven't done that.. but she knows i do..

argghh.. if i tell her... she might ask if i am okay o.. or if there is any problem.. or just laugh grin

Yeah! she knows, but I think she still needs to hear you say it to her. It could be in form of a text message. That's the mistake we make in Africa, we often wait till they are dead to tell them. I know my Mom treasures any text on appreciation we send to her. At a point, she even had them printed out.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Celebrate Womanhood With A Phrase. by saxwizard(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
miraclewonder:

Hmmm, so sweet have you told her that today?

no I didn't
but I did few days bak cos it was her bday

(1) (Reply)

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Name Of US Banks They Operate. / PHOTOS: Nicky Minaj Shared New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.