Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Discover How To Make Over N150,000 And N450,000 Monthly From Online Importation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discover How To Make Over N150,000 And N450,000 Monthly From Online Importation (537 Views)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Discover How To Make Over N150,000 T0 N450,000 Montly From Online Importation / Discover How Whit N10,000 You Can Start Your Online Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Make Over N150,000 And N450,000 Monthly From Online Importation by isiby99: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
DO YOU NEED EXTRA MONEY TO SETTLE YOUR FINANCIAL DEBT AND WORRIES?
DISCOVER THE EASY WAY OF MAKING OVER N150,000 T0 N450,000 MONTLY FROM ONLINE IMPORTATION BUSINESS STARTING WHIT N10,000
Dear friend pause for a moment and think about what you’ve just read and about where you are right now financially. Is there any hope for your financial future doing what you are currently doing? Are you comfortable with where you are presently? Are you not tired of applying for job openings only to be told they’ve been giving to more qualified persons? Are you tired of changing job? Is it not time you ended the frustration of trial and error and choose doing what works? Do you want to make extra money that can pay your bills, live the kind of life you’ve always dreamt of living, buy that dream house? If your answer is yes to any of the above questions then wipe away your tears because your answer is right here now.
You probably asked yourself, Can this be true? Can I really make anything good out of importation business? Some would even go further to tell themselves, This is another pure scam, let me try to see if it works, Another way to rid me of my hard earned money, A brand new 419 program like the wonder banks‘ and so on. If any of these crossed your mind, then I must convince you that after watching these step by step videos, you will have no course to regret knowing about this business. You see, information is powerful. If you have it, you will be informed and if you don‘t, you will be deformed. At your age/status, you will be better off than thousands of doctors and professors in terms of financial literacy if you learn these secrets and put them to use. While they are restricted to their monthly salary, you will be projecting higher and higher, with peace of mind and no bossing around. I enjoy these benefits at this point in time. Nobody bosses me around. I wake up in the morning at anytime I like. I leave home anytime I like. I decide to do what I like. I visit any place I like. Monday through Sunday every week, I am on my own with all the money I need to take care of things.
When it comes to small scale importation business in Nigeria as a whole, I am the man to seek the best advice or learn from. Importation business is the second most lucrative business in Nigeria after oil and gas business because as you know almost all the products we use in Nigeria as a nation are imported ether China, UK, US, Canada, and others part in the world. Before the advert in internet importation business was considered to be a business for rich businessmen only. No anymore, I have broken that limitation, and even you too can start importing different quality items from abroad whit out travelling, it is an easy, straight path to real money. Yes anybody including you, can start small scale importation business whit N10,000 or more right from the comfort of your home when you watch this step by step videos.
Importation business is now a goldmine in Nigeria, you need to go to a place like computer village, Ikeja, or Alaba international market, Ojo Lagos to see how people spend money in a daily basis on things like laptops, smart phones, cameras, and many others imported items, as a result of this importers smile to the bank. As a mini importer, you can import different item from abroad and sell them in Nigeria whit over 100% pure profits per item, it could be new or used item, this is what I do for a living because it brings a lot of cash for me to spend. You import a product let say N100 and sell it in Nigeria for N200 or N300 that is over 100%, in some cases you make 200% to 500% on each item you import, that is how mini importation business works.
A lot of Nigerians are making a good amount of money these days from home importation business because is easy; simple requires very little capital to start. You can start highly booming business right in your house, you do not need store experience or staff or any skill to be an importer, all you need is these step by step videos on how to go about it. And that is exactly what I will be teaching you in these videos, all the processes have be made so simple that even a 4 year old boy can do it. You could start importing any product you like and sell it either on whole sale or retail basic, you could start this business whit out using your own money. I will be sharing that system whit you in these videos.
As far I know, I n Nigeria few business are profitable as importation business, imagine you sitting in your bedroom or kitchen and placing order for a item online and few days later a DHL or FedEx delivering agent at your gate of your house to deliver your imported items, you do not to go to their office to pick it. They will bring it right to your house, is that not a sweet business to do? No stress and very simple and easy to operate, the only thing you need to start your mini importation business is your ATM card from any bank in Nigeria. Even if you do not have your personal computer, no problem because you can still do it from cyber café. I have tried other online business but importation business is the best when it comes to generating good amount of money quickly. If you want to increase your monthly income or you want to add another source of income to your present income, importation business is for you, it is easy to start, no experience required, little startup capital and huge profit.
Some items you can import: new/used cars, laptops, iPods, smart phones, bags, ladies sandals, male sandals, shoes, computer accessories, ties, digital cameras, children clothes and lots more, in these videos curse you will learn how to import all these thin cheaply and always smile in the bank. Below are some of the things you will learn in this course:
• How to import salvage/clean cars for less than N80,000 from US and Canada( this secret has been closely guarded for decades).
• The secret Chinese website where REAL china manufacturers display their goods – not Alibaba, Alliexpress, Global sources, DHgade
• How to order your product from china, US, UK, Canada.
• Where to get cheap laptops, smart phone and electronics in the US
• How to advertise or promote your imported goods online and offline.
• How to avoid customs duties( if you do not know this secret, you will be paying custom duties whenever you’re good arrives in Nigeria
And many more that spare will not let me list here, invest in this course and be financially independent.
Note that this video course will be delivering to your email address where you can downloaded
The price is...
The price is at a wow discount. You will have the privilege of having this entire importation video course for just N2000. But, i must warn, this offer is not meant for all my subscribers. This is just for a few who will be smart enough to take action before this offer collapse.
When you are set to secure this video course, make a payment of just N2000. Only.
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
STEP 1 - Make a bank deposit/online or mobile transfer of =N=2,000 into any of the banks below. The account details are:
Bank - Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Account Name - ISIDORO BELAKI
Account Number -0130732197
or
Bank -UBA Bank of Nigeria plc
Account Name - ISIDORO BELAKI
Account Number -2072751048
STEP 2 - After payments, kindly send an textl to 08178652393 (amount paid, depositor's name, bank paid into, your email address, phone number). For immediate delivery, ring 08178652393 immediately after sending the above details to the number.

30 DAYS MONEY BAG GUARANTEED

(1) (Reply)

While I Was Younger.... / Fuel Scarcity: Important Notice To All Etisalat Users / February 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.