Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (84823 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / Between An Immature Young Guy And An Older Man / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
voltron:
I don't know why y'all acting surprised. Secondary school girls are already into anal sex with fellow students and teachers teachers. A notorious secondary school along Osborne road takes it beyond the school gates. Parents are not in touch with their disciplinary duties and society cares little about what children are exposed to.

Anal! Choi...wey me is till dey crave for such...abeg pm me d place lemme go hunting.

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by wordcat(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Now, there comes the end of the marriage. I have no shelter for such woman, as far as the game was played in an away stadium.

I wonder why the useless wife need to gather people just to embarrass her husband. The man tried by taking the girl to a hotel, that alone shows that he has a respect for the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by pweetixandy: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
thank you jare...everytime its the man that gets bashed...the little spoilt brats are left out of it and labelling them as the victims...it just so pathetic...the little girl is a h-o-e....the man is a pervert...they deserve each other...fvck em....
he made the vows,not her.
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
konji na bastard!!#busted cheesy
shush!what do u know about dat?
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by BabaO2: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2015
godsamist:
Let the wife disable him by cutting of the joy stick as to have rest of mind not so,then get ready high blood pressure.
tatatatatarata
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:
Shameless married man. ...
This is one of the reasons why women cut off the d1ck of their husband.
Shush!
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by blakky97(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This Man was caught with a secondary school girl
in a hotel having a great time “indeed”, Little did
he know that his own wife traced him to the hotel,
and called people to see what her so called
husband is doing with a little girl in a hotel.
the image of the gurl shoulda be blurred
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Conji na bastards... Putting men in big shit since Adam and eve era
hahaha cheesy
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2015
Oya make we go limpopo
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by amacastel: 1:12am On Mar 09, 2015
What is d woman doing in that hotel if d husband marry d girl as 2nd wife wetin she go do
The man Bleep up if am him I will shout and tel the world dt I caught my wife with d gurl in d hotel doing lesbian why will she embarras her sef like dt if the man dy cheat let her get her own bobo than following A MAN around she will die and d man wil give another woman the prick whole sale .
WOMEN BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 09, 2015
the girl nkor? she looks underage sha. she been wan taste the forbidden fruit oh.
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by physayrian: 2:02am On Mar 09, 2015
abeg no be konji he has missed the narrow way in the early marriage time.his wife don turn express now.

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by creepsyme(f): 2:32am On Mar 09, 2015
na so, pple and event!
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by goldiam(f): 3:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Do you know how fat his wife is?
and so?does that now give him the effrontery to start deceiving underage girls,besides was the wife as fat as that before he invested his fatty sperm on her.Anyway how those that justify what he did.Between do you no his wife or are u the man?

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by anonym0us: 3:40am On Mar 09, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
See as them they dress the girl like say na jazz dem take carry am go there!

If na my sister,na hot slap I go give am there.drag am go house.
I no go look the man face sef
local Yoruba girl. What are you Saying?

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by twinee(f): 5:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Yuck! When I was her age I didn't. Even know where a Dick was located in a male's body....

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Mehn!! Konji na bad tin
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2015
chai! the man body go just cold. men dey suffer o. why would a responsible woman trail her husband? for goodness sake allow the man to enjoy his life. smh

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2015
izsmike:
busted grin grin grin grin

that kind bursting ehn grin grin

I no know why marry when u want to dey flex like this wink
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by EDhims(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Na was oh..... secondary school gals wen I dey see dey run Na dis old man dey lay on?

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by whalesu(m): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2015
all those matured secondary gals eeh, dm dey Bleep nada especially those ones in villages.there is even one hr around me here na okada riders guys dey f?uk and the painful thing is that she is very beautiful and doesn't know her worth.God help us frm ds mother of eve cos they are worse than eve.once they stat flaaunting their asset,it only take d grace of JAH to hold ur self

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2015
whalesu:
all those matured secondary gals eeh, dm dey Bleep nada especially those ones in villages.there is even one hr around me here na okada riders guys dey f?uk and the painful thing is that she is very beautiful and doesn't know her worth.God help us frm ds mother of eve cos they are worse than eve.once they stat flaaunting their asset,it only take d grace of JAH to hold ur self
What the man did is wrong, if the story is true, but believe me when I tell you that what those secondary school students take in their duri, some graduates can't take it. I mean this is a world where they grow quickly so they tend to experiment with their father's size as opposed to their mates's sizes

twinee:
Yuck! When I was her age I didn't. Even know where a Dick was located in a male's body....
I almost believed you Hahahahaha a grin

drlawizle:

Bad girl
2badt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2015
That girl up there is not little!

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Adofaya: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2015
anonym0us:
local Yoruba girl. What are you Saying?

Girl that means you are not a bright student, primary school pupils know where the destructive pipe is located.
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by gbeseun(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
Yawa don gas!!!! grin

Studip old men!!! Dem no go leave all dis small gels for us ..

U no get money way D's small girls dey demand now bross

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by endy4oxide(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2015
gbeseun:

U no get money way D's small girls dey demand now bross

Guy no be mata of money again ... Dis old men get diff tactics ooo..

Bt u reason well sha ....its always bout d money grin grin
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by XBLadez: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:
Shameless married man. ...
This is one of the reasons why women cut off the d1ck of their husband.
What about young girls chasing sugar daddies?

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by XBLadez: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Obalende:
lets get this straight. there is a diff between sexual attactiveness and marriage.

Men are primally interested in the former ONLY.

What is the legal age of consent in Nigeria.

Over 50 yrs ago, girls got married at 18-22 in nigeria.

What is happening now is girls do shakara until they are past due, the men then do a marriage of situation/ convenience to these overdue women but their eyes are still set on the young. so they get married then cheat with students.

the onus is on the young girls to get steady boyfriends at their young age and set out their hearts to marry them later.
Best comment!

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by XBLadez: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
kandiikane:

so because he is not being satisfied he should go find the satisfaction inbetween the legs of a small girl?
That's the consequence!

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by bewla(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
sambori bobo but u two should settle this at home not ur shame out side but as it is the woman will still louse if u no this is Africa if u get what i mean pls don't quote me
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This Man was caught with a secondary school girl
in a hotel having a great time “indeed”, Little did
he know that his own wife traced him to the hotel,
and called people to see what her so called
husband is doing with a little girl in a hotel.
I guess it happened in Kogi state because I know that small babe very well...
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by EOOJ(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2015
deb6:
why is everyone bashing d man? D girl i know she wasn't kidnap 4rm home to dat hotel

Thank u thank u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.