Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql (614 Views)

Adsense Click Exchange Group / Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql – Part 3 / Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql – Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql by maekhel(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will be showing you how to create a simple CRUD application in PHP and MySQL. By the way, CRUD is an abbreviation for Create Read, Update and Delete. A CRUD application is a type of application that does database interactions (inserting, selecting, updating, deleting etc). When you are just learning the PHP programming language, as you advance in learning to database interactions, there will be a need to create a simple application that can carry out some major database operations like SELECT, INSET, UPDATE, DELETE etc. So this tutorial will be walking you through the process of creating a simple CRUD application in PHP and MySQL.
Before we get our hands dirty, let take a look at what will be be developing, Our final application will look similar top the image below:

Am going to break this tutorial to series, each part covering a particular database operation so as to make the tutorial easy to follow and understand. This first part is going to be an overview of the whole tutorial.

This CRUD application will be built using a OOP concept (though minimal). If you are new to the OOP concept, reading this post Introduction To OO PHP will be helpful. This simple CRUD application will have the capability to create new staff with the the following details: name, position, joined date and bio data. Also the ability to read (view) staff details, update staff details and as well delete staff from the database. Pardon me for coming up with this idea, but since I want something simple, this was the idea that came to my head. I will try as much as possible to make this tutorial simple enough.

As I said earlier, we won’t be doing anything in this part of the tutorial, just an overview of the whole tutorial. In the next part of the simple CRUD application in PHP and MySQL series, we will be setting up our working environment and as well creating our database and relevant table.

Don’t wanna miss the next tutorial? then subscribe to our newsletter to get tutorial update directly in your mail box. See you in the next part.

Subscribe to our newsletter and join subscribers who are already receiving blog updates directly in their mail box.
source: http://tutorialslodge.com/simple-crud-application-in-php-and-mysql/

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Backlinks Do Follow Forum 2015 / App Development Bootcamp / Domiciliary Account, Paypal,click Bank,ego Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.