Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) (29834 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Photos: Gov Rochas Okorocha Preaching And Meditating On The Bibl / Is This Nigerian Senator Sleeping Or Meditating On Duty? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Out of point
jamace:
Believe any Bible/Quoran carrying politician/pastor/imam at your own peril.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
PDP CAN GO TO HELL. SAI BUHARI 2015-2023...SAI OKOROCHA 2023-2031

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by deejayALFY(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
the man of d pple#IHaveDecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Politics now blending into spirituality and vice versa...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by millionaireman: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

Rock we no de hear word preaches the Bible.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
ignis:
[s] Mere showing pics of one reading bible does not make him a Christian. And going to church on a Sunday morning doesn't make one a christian either. People go to church for different reasons.

Buhari collected a bible from a priest in Anambra state. Does that make him a christian?

Orji Uzor Kalu built a mosque in his state as a governor, he even worshiped with the Muslim brethren in the mosque during the opening ceremony. Does that make him a Muslim? of course No. [/s]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by mytime24(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Evn d devil knws d bible, next !!!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
I haven't seen a man so evil... Like this man. A man that unleashed his thugs, on helplessness widows... Inflicted life-threatening and severe
injuries on a large number of the widows. I spit on you...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by CharliParker: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
No matter what you said about this man I LOVE THIS MAN ROCHAS

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Pvin: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
where is the Bible
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Takim107(f): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Even Satan been quote bible.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by millionaireman: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
ROFLMAO

Election time is around. weh dem de since weh the electorate the cry de tell dem what they are supposed to do?

Consulting the Bible,,,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by authenticated: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Even if he excrete in the church , as far as yoruba man is corncern he is the best governor. You Adeniyi that has never been to the east , knows what is happening there.there.Think before you comment pls.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by HighQue007: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Can you all practice what u preach?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
He is biulding a brand new catholic church and a modern fathers house at Ogboko his home town. Singlehandedly. . , as we speak. Some of those calling him a muslim wkll find it hard to make a 5 naira offering during Sunday mass

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by iykedegee: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol, i no fit laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by HzRF(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31430090][/quote]
After getting cursed
He's now praying to God
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by 2kris(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ashi iga wu useless gov....... I strongly oppose gov rochas
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Once a con, always a con.

Can a leopard change its skin ?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
thisisayus:

If you don't know something, I'll advice you to keep quiet 'sir'!
Do you live in Imo state?
When this man headed the red cross, did you know he lied against the Yoruba man who was the secretary then that led to his sack?
Did you know he made sure an Igbo man was installed on that seat?
Did you know he even instigated the efcc to probe this man which the later found nothing against him?
This man was one of the few that voted for him to get to that seat!
The few I know about him is brutality! I wish it was the old testament days, fire should consume him for moving near the Bible.
#FlatieRedefined
Continue crying...when you are through please let us know...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by anonimi: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Very useless man.

MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
From government to a pastor, diaris gun oon
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mekymuo:
I haven't seen a man so evil... Like this man. A man that unleashed his thugs, on helplessness widows... Inflicted life-threatening and severe
injuries on a large number of the widows. I spit on you...

His wife is biulding hundreds of modern houses for widows across imo state. . If you contineu to call rented female thugs widows, I will be left with no other alternative than to spit on you.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Imolite
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by LewisO: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]PDP's are just for criticisms. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by anonimi: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
seedorfg:
From government to a pastor, diaris gun oon

Simply shows the acceptance of upcoming FAILURE for their Buhari perpetual-presidential-candidate project.

Amaechi sef don turn hair dresser and Fashola was a No-Show at their one-million man rally in his own state yesterday shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2179935_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

I just dey pity the certified & confirmed mumus still screaming and shouting change like bus conductor not knowing that the train already left the station grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by folabayo1(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Yes
okay!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by akksplendor: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
thisisayus:

If you don't know something, I'll advice you to keep quiet 'sir'!
Do you live in Imo state?
When this man headed the red cross, did you know he lied against the Yoruba man who was the secretary then that led to his sack?
Did you know he made sure an Igbo man was installed on that seat?
Did you know he even instigated the efcc to probe this man which the later found nothing against him?
This man was one of the few that voted for him to get to that seat!
The few I know about him is brutality! I wish it was the old testament days, fire should consume him for moving near the Bible.
#FlatieRedefined

Don't let ur life be full of negativity. Don't speak ill of a great man
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Towncrier247: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Naija future presido!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
OP i can see u were paid to post this shi.t here.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by millionaireman: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:
He is biulding a brand new catholic church and a modern fathers house at Ogboko his home town. Singlehandedly. . , as we speak. Some of those calling him a muslim wkll find it hard to make a 5 naira offering during Sunday mass

Lol, the ORO man no be Muslim - na Christian. Only say him no de hear one. He listens only to himself most of the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.