Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon (23010 Views)

Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works. / Beardgang: When Your Barber Has Phd In Barbing / Men Can You Allow Your Wife To Enter This Kind Of Beauty Saloon ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by alberto2k(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
First i'd like to ask for forgiveness for posting this here, I didn't have an idea of the right section place this thread embarassed

Oya na Calm your nerves and grab a bottle of Orijin as the list rolls on! cheesy

1. The Selfie takers: these category of guys comes around when the barber is less busy and not using his mirror, pulls out their phone and start taking selfies, they might be accompanied by friends and might even start taking group selfies, chai! The bad thing be say u go Think say them be customers at first o angry

2. The phone chargers crew: seriously, ehn... Even with the "phone charged at owners risk"... They'll storm the barbers shop with expensive smartphones ranging from 20k and you'll begin to wonder if they can't afford common 2k power bank undecided

3. The newspaper/TV watchers crew: these set of guys, mainly elderly men comes around everyday, they even take attendance than the barbers, they comes to check the newspapers, watch Tv and argue about APC and PDP, chai! When they come around I dey excuse myself if am less busy grin examples: temitemi, buygala, enegod

4. The football freaks: these set of guys storm the barbers shop and starts arguing like they're being paid to do it, sometimes even gets into a fight over a heated argument... After matches they storm the barbers shop and starts ranting and yelling about their club's victory or defeat.. Me sef dey join mouth o, Up Man u! cheesy

5. The good customers: this is my favorite category, they come, you give them a nice hair cut and they pay and leave e.g Lalasticlala, ronald4lif... God bless these category, una dey make our economy green cheesy

6. The mirror check crew: this category of guys can be very annoying ehn, they'll just enter your saloon, check their face in the mirror, use your powder, after-shave and just leave sad... Hian! Bastardo! Mtscheew!

7. The family man with kids the family man that comes around with their kids, (cry cry babies) chai! They are so difficult to contain sef... Parents will be yelling at their kids, the children will be crying and the barber is sweating his ass out just to give them a nice cut sad

8. The show off guy: This ones will just arrive the saloon with a ride, and his bae, e.g naijaboiy with mariaeole, all forming posh and having a romantic convo, the worst part be say the guy no go keep head cuz his attention is divided embarassed mtscheeew! I go vex cut you molo one day! sad

9. The "I dey look for Alberto" crew: different persons coming to look for one popular guy, hian! Like say The saloon na him house?... Mtscheew! undecided

10. The gadget thieves: imagine u go keep your phone and before u say make u bend pick something, your phone don disappear... That's how they stole my BB curve6 fa...and other customers phone, I just dey pray to catch one person one day!

11. The credit and awoof crew these are the broke nuggas that looks like rich customers but after you finish giving them a great haircut, they'll bring out N200 to pay for it, begging you that they'll balance up later.. undecided dude seriously, but you sent Nneka234 and dimples192 N1,500 airtime... Ah! Stinggy human being sad

12. The self conscious customers this is a category where you'll find the complainers, guys with head like turtle ninja wants to have an afro cut or punk undecided and even after making look good, they'll still complain and be like "bros see here, the carving no sharp... Ehen?u wan make e Sharp ba? Make dem tear ur skin with clipper ba lol! Example: abeg u know of any nairalander with turtle ninja head? grin king___m lipsrsealed

Okay Guys, Which of the categories do u fall into? cheesy

Written by Alberto
Barbing is a noble profession
But address me as a Hair stylist grin

Cc: Naijaboiy
Tallesty
Tosyne2Much
Emusmith
Iceberylin
Fabdedon
Rapmoney
Blackett

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by phabuloz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Omo no be lie o,na so so phone boys d charge for saloon 4 my area

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by zyzxx(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
The oshomo
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by segzyj(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Tapout(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
okay undecided
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by LewisO: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt] This ought not to be in "Romance Section" undecided

Nice post tho. cool[/size]
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by teemanbastos(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
sumtyms i go to a barber shop to enjoy A.C grin grin grin cos wia i dy live,na handfan we dy use.. Xo na privilege grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by kodded(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
coolI rep #Team5 cool
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
I dey come
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by dkronicle(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lols u forgot d tv viewers crw... Dis ones just com around to look@ d tv there xpecially when there is match

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by alberto2k(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt] This ought not to be in "Romance Section" undecided

Nice post tho. cool[/size]
Bro forgive me embarassed
I was thinking of posting it in business but some guys will still bash Me for that, so I'm calling on the mods to help me move it to the right section

And abeg talk true, which category do u fall in? undecided
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Wuuworld(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rooney dey come make u barb his head...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Fatalveli(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op, kindly mail the mods to delete this topic!
just kidding. I belong to the mirror checker crew
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by LewisO: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro forgive me embarassed
I was thinking of posting it in business but some guys will still bash Me for that, so I'm calling on the mods to help me move it to the right section

And abeg talk true, which category do u fall in? undecided
[size=15pt]A barber comes to house to barb for me. [/size]
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Fabdedon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
• Those that would come to the salon with their girlfriend to show off..
• Those that would dat stylishly want to learn barbing skils..
• The self barbers... They would come to the salon with their own clipper,grab a seat, plug d clipper and.. Start babring all by themself.. Mehn dis people surprise me..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by jaykaylegend(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enter barbing saloon
Get my haircut
Give barber money
Leave barbing saloon

Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by xynerise: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who the hell takes a selfie in the salon? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by demmy0325(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
.13.. D op type... Dah wl sit down n wait anoda 10turns afta hs turn jst to notice d type of pple in a barbin salon... Or he doesnt av work...

14.. Dose types dah wl come into d barbin salon jst 2 comb der tattered hair.. Only God knws if dey'v washd it in years.. Nd dey wl stl Use dt comb on me o.. Imagine undecided.
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jst coming frm a saloon nt 3mins ago & i met only 3 persons over there,neither did i nor em per take in the OP's assumptions.
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by missbehave247(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
So true
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ignis: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
kol
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by seedorfg(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
here in chibok we dont experience or know that
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by holatin(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
the observer like the op
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ZACHIE: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Barbing Salon
Gutter English.
It does not exist in any known English lexixon.

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Babaneh(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
All join!!!
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by hamaworld(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
That pikin wey de like to drink small stout.
Guess who?

Hmmmm

Na FFK

Gej till may29.... grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Charging crew sure pass. grin

plus those ones wey neva watch film 4 dia lifeundecided
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Vicotex(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Those who just come to comb/brush their hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen / 20 Latest Ankara Styles For Your Look Over The Weekend. / Black Girls Killing It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.