Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. (705 Views)

45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said / His Fiancee's father Wants Him To Impregnate His Babe Before Marriage,Advice! / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by NaijaOptimist: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
The parent he had knew all his life recently told him the man he thought was his biological father is not his real dad.

The mother explained that the man actually married her while he was a toddler, but assumed the role of his father ever since.

Long story cut short, he has been re-united with his real Father, who happens to be a successful legal practisioner now.

The real father have renamed him, and wants him to bear the new name at 34yrs.

How easy and possible?
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by kilokeys(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
if he is dangote... maybe

one folorunsangosanya that doesn't have zilch to his name can make me change my name jare..

ill change if there is a worthy inheritance
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by purplesummer(f): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Where has the so called 'real' father been all these years?
The young man should just pretend as if he never met the new dad and continue with his life!
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by delugadou(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who still wants a father (old or new) at the age of 34?
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by thorpido(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
At 34yrs,he is old enough to be a father too.Where has the other man been since?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by asadike(f): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Since he was able to reunite with his dad without qualms, he should also be able to change his name without qualms.
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by delishpot: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Na wa. Unless that new father did not know about his birth sha. If he knew and avoided him since birth only for him to re appear and ask me to change my name, I will not even listen to him. If he has money, I will change it to inherit then return to my original name If possible.
If he did not know, I will only add his name to my original name.
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by pinkycute(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
I tired for the man ooo
Imagine at age 34 ( someone that is old enough to be a grandpa now ) cheesy

Some pple sef angry

delugadou:
Who still wants a father (old or new) at the age of 34?
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by pinkycute(f): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
For me))) I'll just make good money at of it cheesy
Since the new father is rich...

tongue
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
At 34 you said??
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by slimyem: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
...no point except it's a name that opens doors..is it?
Re: At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
purplesummer:
Where has the so called 'real' father been all these years?
The young man should just pretend as if he never met the new dad and continue with his life!

What if the biological father never knew of his existence , the mother could have hidden it from him. In this situation what would you say

(1) (Reply)

5 Silly Things A Lady Should Never Say On A First Date!!! / Had She Your Daugther What Name Fit Her And School? / Photo Of The Day: Who Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.