Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? (492 Views)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by Pinkybush: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
I salute all the Evangelists, Pastors, Elders, Deaconess, etc of this great house. 3 kposa 4 una.
Back to the topic at hand. One of my friends once asked us if it is right to offer money made from selliing weeds as tithe, which some said "Yes" and some "No", but without any good reason for saying so. So, I decided to throw the question to this great house for help. Please state the reason(s) to support your answer.
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by Mattpopson101: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
In my own opinion, i think its right. Since you are into the business.
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by purplesummer(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol. It's 10% of your income and there is not exception to it. Funny. Lol
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by redcliff: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
No! Il tell you why when it gets to fp
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by dkronicle(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
if its God that created what is being used as business then whats wrong payin tithe with it ? But also settle ur police i.g too.
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by godsamist: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
To answer your question..the fact quite clear when your are save as a child of God,it affects your total life including:your utterace,interration,the food you eat,friends u keep,ur dressing,just everything about changes.
People then calls u bornagain because the spirit of God is residing inside of u and hence you do things instructed by His spirit even controls your kind of jobs u do and supervice everything about u. that's when u can actually tithe an acceptable tithe unto the,Lord aside that,u are just ingniting strange fire,that might revolt againgst u.
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by PastorKun(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
As a christian, you are not supposed to tithe in the first instance neither are you supposed to engage in the trade of weed or any other illicit trade.
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by mekaboy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pinkybush:
I salute all the Evangelists, Pastors, Elders, Deaconess, etc of this great house. 3 kposa 4 una.
Back to the topic at hand. One of my friends once asked us if it is right to offer money made from selliing weeds as tithe, which some said "Yes" and some "No", but without any good reason for saying so. So, I decided to throw the question to this great house for help. Please state the reason(s) to support your answer.

Both the seller, the weed, the buyer and the money belong to GOD. So u might as well offer ur life to him as well.
Re: Is It Right To Offer Money Made From Selling Weeds As Tithe? by Pinkybush: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2015
nice respons. But I'm seeing it in a different perspective. There's a portion of the bible which says we should summit to the government and another portion says "what is bound on earth is bound in heaven". So, officially the government is not in support of the business and the same goes to God. If the government see it as a crime, so do God and offering such money is not accepted. My humble view.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/15 / Who Be You?? / Cleaning Services/regular Care And Maintenance Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.