Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? (400 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Want to put it to u this way
Is it possible to be a true born again christian or a dedicated muslim and still vie for a political post?
Have come across this question severally and have ponder lot of times about it.am a young dynamic chap and aspire to lead this country one day ,but as a good christian do u think i can still proceed with my prospective intention.
The way politics is being played here baffles me and it scares my nerves.i remember when i was serving ,a corp member told about his journey to an unknown world because he wanted to be a councillor in his ward then,told me about eating lizard concortions and carrying sacrifices during ungodly hours of the night before he opted out of the race to face his education.
I once heard of some of the nigeria foremost politicians frequent visits to some alfas in my state of harmony.Am in a state of dilemma now because i always remember this bible verse that it is easier for a camel to pass through the hole of a needle than a rich man/politician making heaven.
Please drop in your sincere comments
Re: Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? by kudoxs(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
As a muslim, it's our duty to go into politics.
Re: Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
kudoxs:
As a muslim, it's our duty to go into politics.
How?and how does the quran support dt?
Re: Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? by Lavidah: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
If it's politics as practised in Nigeria, then I honestly doubt it.
We have corrupted the system, in turn the system corrupts us willy nilly.
Re: Can A True Christian/muslim Vie For A Political Post? by Lavidah: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Once you take that step into Naija politics, you most likely become ''unequally yorked'' without realizing it, until you've drifted far away from the narrow way.

(1) (Reply)

Scams In US Maternity Tourism / Only Corrupt Nigerians Don't Want Buhari As President.... – Osinbajo / Letter To Governor Akpabio: When Last Did You Have A Good Meal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.