Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now (2785 Views)

Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
If you know you are not intelligent, please back off, I need the best hands to bring this nation to the promised land.

But if you know you are, which post will you like to occupy.

Seats available while vacancies last smiley
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Sunnymatey(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Minister of Finance so as to block all the lickages and reckless spending of our past and present leaders and ensure that contractors will be paid only if the project is executed accordance with agreed terms and spec. #ProjectNigerialikeDubai
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Minister of Finance so as to block all the lickages and reckless spending of our past and present leaders and ensure that contractors will be paid only if the project is executed accordance with agreed terms and spec. #ProjectNigerialikeDubai

Aside what you stated above, what other values can you add to my Presidency?
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Minister of Power.

If all I can do is subsidise solar panels for the masses, I'd consider that to be a success.

BTW, more homes on solar reduce the demand on the grid, which in turn increases the reach of available grid power.

I would see ways in which smart grids can then be installed in localities with high concentration of solar homes, to enable solar power generating homes to sell back their power to the grid.
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Escalze(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
minister of petroleum

make we loot our own share grin

1 Like

Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
minister of petroleum

make we loot our own share grin
grin

Gerrarahia. Your type mi no want
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Minister of Power.

If all I can do is subsidise solar panels for the masses, I'd consider that to be a success.

BTW, more homes on solar reduce the demand on the grid, which in turn increases the reach of available grid power.

I would see ways in which smart grids can then be installed in localities with high concentration of solar homes, to enable solar power generating homes to sell back their power to the grid.
Have you weighed the pros and cons of solar power generation?
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Escalze(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
grin

Gerrarahia. Your type mi no want
OK I can manage minister of Niger delta
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
OK I can manage minister of Niger delta
What value are you capable of adding as a Niger Delta Minister?
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by psucc(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
People are running away from Ministry of Lai, why?
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Have you weighed the pros and cons of solar power generation?

The scale tips in favor of the pros.

In addition to solar power subsidy of some sort, I'd explore every avenue available to get us back on coal powered plants. I believe we can generate upwards of 30GW on coal alone, since our gas powered plants, which should be secondary to coal, already have an installed capacity just above 10GW.

The best things about the plan to return to coal is that, coal isn't prone to vandalism, doesn't require a pipeline for transport and is readily available.

It's a "no brainer".
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Escalze(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
What value are you capable of adding as a Niger Delta Minister?
OK OK just give me minister of works

am an engineer

no further questions grin
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
OK OK just give me minister of works

am an engineer

no further questions grin
Don't worry, I know where to put you now grin
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
psucc:
People are running away from Ministry of Lai, why?

Won't you apply?
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

The scale tips in favor of the pros.

In addition to solar power subsidy of some sort, I'd explore every avenue available to get us back on coal powered plants. I believe we can generate upwards of 30GW on coal alone, since our gas powered plants, which should be secondary to coal, already have an installed capacity just above 10GW.

The best things about the plan to return to coal is that, coal isn't prone to vandalism, doesn't require a pipeline for transport and is readily available.

It's a "no brainer".

Generating stable and healthy power via coal will need a lot of sophistication. Wouldn't that give you a lot of concern?
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Escalze(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Don't worry, I know where to put you now grin
lol where?

I can lie too if you need a minister of information
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
lol where?

I can lie too if you need a minister of information
DG NDLEA grin
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by nabiz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Considering our diversity, I think u need to create ministry of peace, unity and conflict negotiation, and that is the area I will like to head
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Generating stable and healthy power via coal will need a lot of sophistication. Wouldn't that give you a lot of concern?

The technology needed to both mine coal and build coal powered plants is extremely old and has been widely replicated.

So I do not believe that sophistication of the technology needed to make coal our main source of energy, would be an obstacle in any way.
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Escalze(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
DG NDLEA grin
that means we are gonna make weed and other drugs legal

not bad
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
that means we are gonna make weed and other drugs legal

not bad
You and who?

I am only thinking of compelling a rat to safeguard fish grin
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
nabiz:
Considering our diversity, I think u need to create ministry of peace, unity and conflict negotiation, and that is the area I will like to head
Hmmm! Not a bad idea. We will look at that. Stay tuned
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Escalze(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
You and who?

I am only thinking of compelling a rat to safeguard fish grin
grin
I go still dey run my matter for there

Imagine how much we could be making by exporting these drugs for eg oshogbo weed

Not to talk of the number of investors coming in
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by JAkpayen(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
@Destined2win,
I'll help develop the best economic policy and plans to be implemented for the sustainable growth of the country especially targeting the younger generations
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Agric minister, massive mechanized farming in each local government with storage facilities.
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
grin
I go still dey run my matter for there

Imagine how much we could be making by exporting these drugs for eg oshogbo weed

Not to talk of the number of investors coming in
No drugs in my Government angry
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rollsnjaguar:
Agric minister, massive mechanized farming in each local government with storage facilities.
Good Idea, but how are you going to break this down so that it can be achievable considering how large and distinct this nation is
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
JAkpayen:
@Destined2win,
I'll help develop the best economic policy and plans to be implemented for the sustainable growth of the country especially targeting the younger generations
So which post do you think suits you? smiley
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Minister of women affair dey? undecided
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
DDeliverer:
Minister of women affair dey? undecided
Post filled
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Post filled

Na d post wey me want be that...shuu angry
Re: Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now by Destined2win: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
DDeliverer:

Na d post wey me want be that...shuu angry
Just be a good citizen and you will be as well-off as a an office holder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video / Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution / See How Ambode Made Primero The Sole BRT Operator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.