Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections (57667 Views)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by indianin9ja(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is dis one saying?

I'm saying that Nigerians should vote for GEJ so we Indian expats in Nigeria can continue to make money the way we have been in the past 5 years. And if we make money, we expand our operations, hire more Nigerians, and Nigerians will also make money. grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by pring: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mumu oledepo.
No longer gates of hell.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by HzRF(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The Chief Pastorenuer in charge of re-election affairs has spoken again.

Thank God he is not releasing the gates of hell on anti-Jonathan supporters this time around.

I wonder if God has revealed to him the details of all the poor families and individuals that have contributed to his multi-billion empire.

God has spoken to Nigerians, we have listened and we will implement his wish.

Buhari is God's choice and Buhari will be president.
Show me where he said he will open gate of hell for anyone
Else
D curse God promise ur lack will stand forth
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by lastpage: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]I was expecting l will see a "prophecy" about where the over 200 Chebok girls are hidden.... since you have collected #7 Billion from Jonathan?[/size]

Okay, your own prophecy no dey see that side......Incase "Sheh-kCow" come expose you as a fraud! grin grin
Na only GATE OF HELL and Election rigging your own God dey show you?

Shameless "wolf in Sheep-clothing"

Prophecy koor, prediction niii
yeye dey smell
sad

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by tsdarkside(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
you guys are crazy and lazy in the head...........this guy is a thief....

read the news....

you dont need a stvpid man telling you,what to believe... angry angry angry

the bankers rule the world..

btw..i will never believe a man that bows down to a white-jesus....

to hell with him...

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
funnanya:
.beware of idle talks.

It goes both ways.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
Ok.

Too much talk. Still waiting for him to open the gate of hell tho grin grin
lynpetra how are you
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Donsolo101: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm convinces there will be peace in this elections PDP we defeat APC because most of GMB supporters don't have PVC .

secondly in the north senatorial zones PDP we share vote with GMB come to the south east, south south and south west its a clear win for the PDP.

This election is not a do or die affair shown violence n accept the result in Good faith

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by chalyAM(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Let d will of GOD be done
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
lynpetra how are you

tongue
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by franugo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrPresident:
pulpit pimps and their gullible followers, just tell them what they want to hear, read a verse or two of the same bible they have in their hands,
at the end of the service you 'll need a bullock to carry money to the bank.

halleluya!!!!!

i got just one thing 2 say....

GBAM!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by preselect(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
tsdarkside:
you guys are crazy and lazy in the head...........this guy is a thief....

the bankers rule the world..
[/b]

true. . . i guess by bankers you mean the "bankers" who run wall street et al. . . not just those who work in a bank

meanwhile. . . jesus is not white.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by tsdarkside(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
indianin9ja:

I'm saying that Nigerians should vote for GEJ so we Indian expats in Nigeria can continue to make money the way we have been in the past 5 years. And if we make money, we expand our operations, hire more Nigerians, and Nigerians will also make money. grin

go back to india......

if i catch you,i will cut off your ugly indian head,and use it to feed my hungry dogs... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by tsdarkside(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
preselect:

true. . . i guess by bankers you mean the "bankers" who run wall street et al. . . not just those who work in a bank

meanwhile. . . jesus is not white.

yes,the bankers run everything in the world...jesus is black...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Locapito(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
iceberylin:
BIBLICAL PASTORS PROPHESY: A messiah will be born in Manger.
Babylon shall fall.
The king shall eat grass....
Etc.

NIGERIAN PASTORS
I know who will win the election but I wont say it till after the election.
There will be a peaceful Election.

Spot the fake pastors angry
God bless u my brother, u ve said it all. Biblical pastors/prophets will tells kings/leaders that God's has takn away their kingdom from them because of their evil way and they should prepare to die, face to face with the kings/leaders. But Nigeria's pastors/prophets; God loves a cheerful givers, giver never lack. They can even collects N7billions and denies it.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by franugo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Donsolo101:
I'm convinces there will be peace in this elections PDP we defeat APC because most of GMB supporters don't have PVC .

secondly in the north senatorial zones PDP we share vote with GMB come to the south east, south south and south west its a clear win for the PDP.

This election is not a do or die affair shown violence n accept the result in Good faith

rubbish. When i see comments like this, i wonder which survey d person conducted 2 get his results....becos surely a sane person would do his research b4 positing facts, right?crycry

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by stagger: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Thank God he is not releasing the gates of hell on anti-Jonathan supporters this time around.

I wonder if God has revealed to him the details of all the poor families and individuals that have contributed to his multi-billion empire.

When did he ever release the gates of hell against anti-Jonathan supporters? Can't you even verify statements before you write them?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Donsolo101:
[s]I'm convinces there will be peace in this elections PDP we defeat APC because most of GMB supporters don't have PVC .

[/s]

Hahahahahahahahah
wake up dude, an average hausa man for north wey I dey don dey prepare to travel to vote.EEven for their ke ke, BUHARI IS ALL OVER.

Na igbo man won vote Igbos weydon chop bellefull,? Or the neutral yorubas.Go to shoprite and supermarkets a day before election to see them S/S, S/W, S/E folks buying drinks they will consume at home that day.Already, fuel dey in case Nepa Bleep up. Babes don dey booked already, who need to stand under sun especially this heat period.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by indianin9ja(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

go back to india......

if i catch you,i will cut off your ugly indian head... angry angry angry

Why are you so racist? The whole world is a global village. There are Nigerians living in every country of the world.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by tsdarkside(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
indianin9ja:

Why are you so racist? The whole world is a global village. There are Nigerians living in every country of the world.

global village my asss....i hope all you indians get a nasty disease and all die out....stvpid rats.... angry angry angry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by indianin9ja(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

global village my asss....i hope all you indians get a nasty disease and all die out....stvpid rats.... angry angry angry

You're very hypocritical, if Europeans express that they wish Africans leave their country, you'd cry racism.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Lovine: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
When they prophecy peace peace, run because calamity is on the way. Blind leaders who can't prophecy what was on their nose, don't believe it, there is war ahead

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
indianin9ja:

You're very hypocritical, if Europeans express that they wish Africans leave their country, you'd cry racism.

you and the Europeans are both the same rats.....you both are a virus on planet earth... angry angry angry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by otokx(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Stanley4E:
Chukwuma, Ibe, Obinna. oya make una start to dey come back to North and resume business. Our MOG has confirmed that d election will be peaceful.

The Benefit of having a Spiritual Authority that sees ahead of the People.

Some people were killed in Kadunna today.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Stanley4E:
Chukwuma, Ibe, Obinna. oya make una start to dey come back to North and resume business. Our MOG has confirmed that d election will be peaceful.

The Benefit of having a Spiritual Authority that sees ahead of the People.

Am not in the north sha
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Popemax(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

never!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by otemanuduno: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
ignis:
Let somebody inform Buhari that God's servant have prophesied Peace concerning this election. So he should call his boys to order and be rest assured that he's not going to shed blood as usual in this election.

He prophecies PEACE and not EBELE. Have you checked the meaning of EBELE in your dico lately?

New meaning of EBELE and Buhari
Ebele- War
Buhari- Peace
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by Takim107(f): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

why are you sweating, sleeping and fighting? Oh you were dreaming I see, wake up then and take fresh air .
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by lastpage: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
kodded:
SOME THUGS IN "ON" NAIRALAND WHO WISH FOR VIOLENCE WILL HATE THIS PROPHECY

You are right....

Some "daft" punk who has substituted his brain for Indomie..... will call this trash a "Prophecy"!

The silly con-man should return our #7 Billion Naira that Jonathan gave him otherwise, when we Nigerians vote Buhari,
The "thief" ..and his "accomplice" will both face the same music! JAIL TIME!!

You can rob the muguns in church ...they fell for it.
but when you take bribe from a Politician and then utter rubbish... in the name of God, you will vomit that money.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by kodded(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
lastpage:

You are right....

Some "daft" punk who has substituted his brain for Indomie..... will call this trash a "Prophecy"!

The silly con-man should return our #7 Billion Naira that Jonathan gave him otherwise, when we Nigerians vote Buhari,
The "thief" ..and his "accomplice" will both face the same music! JAIL TIME!!

You can rob the muguns in church ...they fell for it.
but when you take bribe from a Politician and then utter rubbish... in the name of God, you will vomit that money.

Lastpage!

SEE ONE OF THEM
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by REXREGIS: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amen.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections by dave2meek(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thank God for this prophesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.