Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (25356 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by erayo2GCA(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

Urrm, Nope, not that. I imagine the check point mounted by the church might be real obstruction to the military network around the location.

you are just heartless........useless and worthless Nigeria Army...Best in Africa my foot

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
I have said it before that Nigerian Christians should arm themselves and retaliate if attacked .
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by PlutoLA(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm, "OBEY BEFORE COMPLAIN" Bloody Civilians don't understand that. It's a pity.
RIP to the dead.

That is absolutely no excuse for killing unarmed ppl
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by otr1(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Spilling of innocent blood spiked insurgency in the North East. It made a lot of people sympathetic to Boko Haram. Tell me now if the relatives of the dead would ever cooperate and support our Men?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by DaBullIT(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2015
chidekings:
somethings the whole scenario looks confusing.

Who is our real problem Soldiers or boko haram
Good point, Our problem is the leaders in the country, I bet those soldiers involved won't face any court martial or trials , and thats why soldiers are confident enough to shoot people, burn 6 brt buses in lagos and the case died down

xpac01:
Urrm, "OBEY BEFORE COMPLAIN" Bloody Civilians don't understand that. It's a pity.
RIP to the dead.
Obey before complain, that's not really smart , Soldiers are supposed to be servants to Citizens, they are supposed to give thier lives to save ours, and before you say another bullshit, they knew the nature of the job before they took it

Brightology2:
Boko haram in army uniform.bohari foot soldiers.
There's always one arsehowle online at every point in time , you are an example

Sorosive:

grin . I wonder when civilians started confronting military. That d can't even. Ober them. I fully support the NA that was an insult from those bloody fools and that's the only way to teach them so other Jews will learn.
First learn some english, then by then i'll have a reply for you

Later , some eediots will come here and say Nigerian Army members did not commit attrocities and human rights violations in the north, This is glaring enough , The church had the right to mount a stop and search post as long as the police approved it , The soldiers just had to use their powerless power to kill a defenseless poor man

I am ready for those myopic eediots that can't think beyond GEJ 2019
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by buoye1(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm,[s] "OBEY BEFORE COMPLAIN" Bloody Civilians don't understand that.[/s] It's a pity.
RIP to the dead.
Are u Human?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by babaireti(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Okimski:
No be lie. The hatred for Christians is soo much, I don't know why that religion is like that.
But when the ARMY killed ZAKI ZAKI Men during a peaceful procession in Zaria recently ! nobody blamed it on XTIANITY ,but why now? you guys need to be sincere and stop attaching funny sentiments to national issues for the sake of unity and peaceful co-existence:anyway RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

Urrm, sometimes you need to obey what the soldiers tell you without questioning. When you do, they feel honoured and then tell why they asked you to do it.

I wonder if there's any humanity left in you.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by hedonistic: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:
RIP to the dead.

You are a bloody fool. Obey who? For what? You people are disgusting with the way you reason. You think this is 1984.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by MrFootball(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:
RIP to the dead.
U fool
Shebi na so army moles dey do. After dem remove d roadblock bh go come explode bomb for d church.
Xtians in d north stand for ur rights
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by MrFootball(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2015
babaireti:

But when the ARMY killed ZAKI ZAKI Men during a peaceful procession in Zaria recently ! nobody blamed it on XTIANITY ,but why now? you guys need to be sincere and stop attaching funny sentiments to national issues for the sake of unity and peaceful co-existence:anyway RIP to the Dead
Charity starts at home
Zaki didn't protest abt bh instead na israel n palestine he carry for head?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Okimski:
No be lie. The hatred for Christians is soo much, I don't know why that religion is like that.
Mohammed preached alot of hatredness on christians in the book of quaran. From the first chapter to the last chapter "kill all the christians, and allah ll bless you".....
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Sirlancelot(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
chidekings:
somethings the whole scenario looks confusing.

Who is our real problem Soldiers or boko haram
Please this piece of news is incomplete .I am a soldier there at Kaduna.The problem is due to unruly behaviour of the Cadet.Why would they mount checkpoint on major road.Is it Govt Approved ?Is religion above Nig State?An army officer was batterd beyong recognition simply because he ask Civilian rudely or order them to dismantle a checkpoint which is obstructing free flow of traffic in the metroplis,.Soldier reinforced at the scene.The next thing was hauling of object at the soldies and before we know it,our hilux was vandalised.They raised our Haven to ashes and TWO Rifle carted away by the Mob.Checkpoint dislodged,military properties was vandalised by the people we mean well for.It is a pity.Many soldier lost their at the gidanwaya yearly just to maintain peace in the lost village.As at this time of writing this,the two rifles have not been recovered and which mean more is yet to be seen.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Manred0(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
MrFootball:

Charity starts at home
Zaki didn't protest abt bh instead na israel n palestine he carry for head?
owk, na dat one give d soldiers ryt 2 kill his children? Sometimes u people talk jst b like say u people re worse than BH terrorist
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by MrFootball(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Manred0:
owk, na dat one give d soldiers ryt 2 kill his children? Sometimes u people talk jst b like say u people re worse than BH terrorist
Broda d main tin is to be security conscious
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Spray(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Brightology2:
Boko haram in army uniform.bohari foot soldiers.
put ursef nd ur brain in order pls
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:
RIP to the dead.

What nauseating comment is this U just posted? Its a known normal activities on Sundays that temporary checkpoints are mounted for services. U dare not go to where Muslims are praying on Fridays and ask dem to remove their checkpoints. If this is how soldiers give their commands seeing everybody as bloody civilians, then they are all fools. May death never cease from their families. And if U are one of dem, may U never miss death. Refrain ya statement. RIPP to d dead!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by shammah1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
You're saying rubbish. That can't warrant them to start shooting at innocent church worshippers. Everyone has the right to guide it's place of worship in the north be it Church or Mosque. The military's job is to protect the overall integrity of the people and not to kill them. They'll surely pay for it. Nonsense
xpac01:

Urrm, sometimes you need to obey what the soldiers tell you without questioning. When you do, they feel honoured and then tell why they asked you to do it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by shammah1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Soldiers have killed so many Christians in Jos and other parts of the dominating Christian state and yet nothing has been done about it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
shammah1:
You're saying rubbish. That can't warrant them to start shooting at innocent church worshippers. Everyone has the right to guide it's place of worship in the north be it Church or Mosque. The military's job is to protect the overall integrity of the people and not to kill them. They'll surely pay for it. Nonsense
yaskarahyelhope:

What nauseating comment is this U just posted? Its a known normal activities on Sundays that temporary checkpoints are mounted for services. U dare not go to where Muslims are praying on Fridays and ask dem to remove their checkpoints. If this is how soldiers give their commands seeing everybody as bloody civilians, then they are all fools. May death never cease from their families. And if U are one of dem, may U never miss death. Refrain ya statement. RIPP to d dead!
Ok. No need for insults here. Just that I've lived close to barracks and understand the militaries modus operandi. I just imagine that the church guards must have insulted or even taunted the military men. This might be totally uncalled for. May be if we were close to the crime scene we could have understood better. Just been logical any ways. My RIP sincerely goes to innocent ones who got hit by bullet. Its a pity all ways.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
MrFootball:

U fool
Shebi na so army moles dey do. After dem remove d roadblock bh go come explode bomb for d church.
Xtians in d north stand for ur rights
Urrm, now are you being logical here? You throwing insults. Have you sat down to imagine what truthfully went on at the crime scene? Agbero boys taunting and insulting military for a very simple instructions. My sincere pain and tears goes to the innocent brothers who got hit by stray bullets.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by shammah1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Biggest religious fool alert!
Sorosive:
grin . I wonder when civilians started confronting military. That d can't even. Ober them. I fully support the NA that was an insult from those bloody fools and that's the only way to teach them so other Jews will learn.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
hedonistic:

You are a bloody fool. Obey who? For what? You people are disgusting with the way you reason. You think this is 1984.
I only hope you were at the scene you couldn't have just swallowed this dirt thrown to the military by the media. And taunting statements like yours above was the similar bones thrown at already mad miltary. Taunts and insults from Agbero boys called church guards. My sincere Pain and tears goes to brethren who got caught up in the mess.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I wonder if there's any humanity left in you.

Yes bro, the humanity still make me feel like going for those taunting and insultive Agbero guys called church guards, who lead to the dead of innocent brethrens. Taunting and insulting a military man for very simple instruction. The media everywhere hyping the news. My sincere RIP only to the brethren who innocently lost their dear lives.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
buoye1:
Are u Human?
How do you mean? I could say this on and on to those Agbero guys called church guards who lead to the dead of innocent brethren. Just a simple instruction and the armless black feel right to start taunting insulting the military even having knowledge of how illogical our military could be most times. My tears only to the innocent brethren who got hit by as a result of the the marijuana clouded thoughts of the church guard.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by chukjojo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
bammo:
It happens all the time in southern kaduna and it wont be the last.
Christians should stop allowing these corrupt security-men to foo'l them.
Hey!!!! If you suspect anything fishy, bring out your weapons and defend yourselves
Dont be deceived by a foo'l.

Gone are those days when we seat and wait for heaven to fight 4 us.
Stand up and God will support you like he did 2 the isrealites.

Stand up and say enough is enough
Do not seat and die like cowards
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
Good point, Our problem is the leaders in the country, I bet those soldiers involved won't face any court martial or trials , and thats why soldiers are confident enough to shoot people, burn 6 brt buses in lagos and the case died down

Obey before complain, that's not really smart , Soldiers are supposed to be servants to Citizens, they are supposed to give thier lives to save ours, and before you say another bullshit, they knew the nature of the job before they took it

There's always one arsehowle online at every point in time , you are an example

First learn some english, then by then i'll have a reply for you

Later , some eediots will come here and say Nigerian Army members did not commit attrocities and human rights violations in the north, This is glaring enough , The church had the right to mount a stop and search post as long as the police approved it , The soldiers just had to use their powerless power to kill a defenseless poor man

I am ready for those myopic eediots that can't think beyond GEJ 2019

Urrm, ok
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
PlutoLA:

That is absolutely no excuse for killing unarmed ppl
Urrm, really? Ok bro. But that shouldn't give me enough boldness to go start taunting and abusing our military men, knowing how illogical they could be sometimes. But mind you, this news was hyped by the media to dirt our military.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
erayo2GCA:

you are just heartless........useless and worthless Nigeria Army...Best in Africa my foot
Urrm, sorry bro.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

foolish remark. people like you (not corrupt leaders) are the reason why much of africa is still called 'third world).
Urrm, ok. Tanx bro.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Obey before complain is for soldiers in their barracks not for civillians.

What obstruction to military network? A road block in front of the church not on the main road.

Hasn't it been the practice of muslims to block roads during Friday prayers when such roads are close to the mosque be it local government or state roads? How many times has that blocked military network, how many times has soldiers disrupted Friday prayers even when major roads are blocked?

The Christians started the same practice after the madala bombing by BH.

If those soldiers are investigated, I won't be surprised to find out they are not christains @ all.

Let's call a spade a spade. RIP to the dead.
Thanks bro.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
kingslly:
So shooting and killing Six people was the best way to get rid of the checkpoint? I really commend the church members for confronting the soldiers.
Not six. Media hype the figure. The church members would have better confront the guards who kept taunting and insulting the military for bringing such mishap to the innocent brethren, Knowing how illogical our military could be most times. My tears still goes to the brethren who got hit by the military straying bullet... Military though were very illogical those instances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' / Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.