Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (25345 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
disloman:
When last did u take ur drugs?
Urrm, do you remember where I kept it?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by InHim4Him(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyril83:

Which hatred ? This same NA killed three sons of islamic scholar in zaria and nothing has been done to checkmate it.
So don't just start your christian/muslim war.

Those guyz are just animalistic in nature.

If you don't have anything to say, it is not a must for you to comment. Attacking street protesters and attacking worshippers in their place of worship have nothing in common. So, contesting the hatred issue holds no water.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Hero10001: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

Urrm, Nope, not that. I imagine the check point mounted by the church might be real obstruction to the military network around the location.
iffa hear!? Military wetin?!
I know that Church, it's not far from F.C.E G.waya where all the correct babes are conjured.
RIP to the Boys.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by rawtruth(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

Urrm, Nope, not that. I imagine the check point mounted by the church might be real obstruction to the military network around the location.

Don't defend what cannot be defended. Read the OP well and digest the details.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by tbaba1234: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
InHim4Him:

If you don't have anything to say, it is not a must for you to comment. Attacking street protesters and attacking worshippers in their place of worship have nothing in common. So, contesting the hatred issue holds no water.

It was a peaceful procession, there was no need to open fire.

Both cases are wrong.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by film2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Trigger happy soldiers why wasting bullets on innocent masses? The soldiers involved should be boarded to the next flight heading to troubled states... RIP to the dead
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by texazzpete(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

Urrm, bokoharam wariors are congregating at Gwoza. They could have easily filed out a suicide bomber to the area.

Which is exactly why those Cadets were searching people entering the church area, numbnuts!

To think you're labelling Nigerian Citizens 'bloody civilians'. This is a whole new level of imbecility.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Litmus: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerian or Chadian soldiers....

a mischievous though not flippant comment portenting to future events of this type if Nigeria doesn't completely master this conflict theater and master all movements of foreign forces....

From your own History:

...it was mentioned on Beegs blog that Egyptian mercs opportunistically bombed churches during the Biafra civil war
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigeria soldiers with the primitive Mohammedian mentality have been killing "infidels" in Nigeria before Shekau was conceived.

Shame on "rod" Lugard the progenitor of this mad house called Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by buoye1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

How do you mean? I could say this on and on to those Agbero guys called church guards who lead to the dead of innocent brethren. Just a simple instruction and the armless black feel right to start taunting insulting the military even having knowledge of how illogical our military could be most times. My tears only to the innocent brethren who got hit by as a result of the the marijuana clouded thoughts of the church guard.
No matter what,their lives shouldn't be wasted just like that....!life is sacred bro
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by bammo: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
ojimbo:
give Nigeria Atheists and Agnostics their own country before una begin to kill una self. At least we atheists will be glad to see how the war of foolishness unfolds
Here in the north, muslims call christians ''arna'' (athiest).
So you see? you cant escape
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Cityguy: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is a bad time for NA to have negative PR with Nigerians. In other climes, the manner of approach and interactions with civilians are different but in our country, the power of gun which they hold makes them believe they are omnipotent. Yesterday, another trigger happy policeman just went berserk on a hapless fellow in Kogi state just cause of 200naira gratification. A lot still needs to be done with their training.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm, "OBEY BEFORE COMPLAIN" Bloody Civilians don't understand that. It's a pity.
RIP to the dead.
U must be high on crack! A soldier orders you to. Jump into a well, and you jump without using ur head and mouth....you are the bloody confusionist! They opened fire on mere 'Cadets' of the church who tried to install some security structure as service was going on...what the heck is wrong in that for Heaven's sake? These bad, rotten and smelling eggs on uniform should be traced and be sentenced to death by firing squad....what was the rationale behind opening fire on teenagers who were trying to protect members of the church, even after explaining to them why they had to put the stop and search post?

God have mercy on your people, protect us from the horrors of this life, The devil and his agents are on rampage, they are on the loose, inflicting pain and anguish on Your people. For how long would this go on, blood keeps flowing, lives lost, property lost, hope lost, LOVE is fading away....Heal Our land and restore peace and sanity amongst us, Nigerians. Amen.

May their souls rest in Peace and may their loved ones have the fortitude. To bear their demise.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by abduljabbar4(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Remember the death threat they received after endorsing Buhari? PDP is rsponsible
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by ifekemmie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
May be it is BH, au can soldiers open fire to innocent pple
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Kingspin(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Okimski:
No be lie. The hatred for Christians is soo much, I don't know why that religion is like that.
Thats why they want to rule Nigera at all cost.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Laid2001: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
My Friend no one died!

" ......as a result one soldier and three other civilians got wounded"

studio14:
when has obstruction amounts to death penalty?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by hakeemfatai217: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Laid2001:
My Friend no one died!

" ......as a result one soldier and three other civilians got wounded"

how you take know?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by shammah1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
No excuse whatsoever... if they insulted them which I doubt, they should have call for their arrest. Civilians fear the military more than the police they won't even insult them. The military and the police has no right to shoot a harmless civilian. Enough is enough
xpac01:

Ok. No need for insults here. Just that I've lived close to barracks and understand the militaries modus operandi. I just imagine that the church guards must have insulted or even taunted the military men. This might be totally uncalled for. May be if we were close to the crime scene we could have understood better. Just been logical any ways. My RIP sincerely goes to innocent ones who got hit by bullet. Its a pity all ways.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by VolvoS60(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
xpac01:

Ok. No need for insults here. Just that I've lived close to barracks and understand the militaries modus operandi. I just imagine that the church guards must have insulted or even taunted the military men. This might be totally uncalled for. May be if we were close to the crime scene we could have understood better. Just been logical any ways. My RIP sincerely goes to innocent ones who got hit by bullet. Its a pity all ways.

^^^^
undecided

You have been given a very long rope on this thread. A pity you decided to hang yourself with it.

Your first few posts on this thread were full of the usual nonsense about how the civilians in this matter deserved what allegedly happened to them. When other posters called you out on your rubbish, you ran back and modified the offending posts. But like the leopard - your spots cannot change. Your most recent posts are full of even more provocative nonsense. But you will be called out on it. Again.

Let us establish some clear facts. First of all, you were not present when the alleged events in Kaduna took place. (I was not there either and that's why I have reserved comment on this matter for now). At no point here have you indicated that you were briefed on this matter by eye witnesses or reliable first hand sources. As far as we are aware, your only information on this matter has come from news in the public domain. By your own admission, all you have to contribute on this matter is wild speculation (from your fevered imagination) about how the church guards must undecided have insulted or taunted the military men. Do you know this to be true? Are there reasonable grounds for this claim you have made?

Of course, your post up here includes the obligatory excuse for misdemeanour and impunity by military personnel. What the hell do you mean by 'I understand the military's modus operandi?'. Is that supposed to be some kind of justification for any kind of lawlessness by military personnel? You are not even a soldier - your only claim to 'fame' is that you claim to have lived close to a barracks. What is this - some kind of 'military glory by association' kind of thing? undecided

You recently opened a thread decrying brutality you allegedly suffered at the hands of SARS officers. And yet on this thread you indirectly justify alleged brutality by military personnel. undecided Can you see the contradiction? Or is it that brutality and lawlessness is acceptable provided it is carried out by soldiers and not police?

Sort out your issues fast.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by xpac01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
undecided

You have been given a very long rope on this thread. A pity you decided to hang yourself with it.

Your first few posts on this thread were full of the usual nonsense about how the civilians in this matter deserved what allegedly happened to them. When other posters called you out on your rubbish, you ran back and modified the offending posts. But like the leopard - your spots cannot change. Your most recent posts are full of even more provocative nonsense. But you will be called out on it. Again.

Let us establish some clear facts. First of all, you were not present when the alleged events in Kaduna took place. (I was not there either and that's why I have reserved comment on this matter for now). At no point here have you indicated that you were briefed on this matter by eye witnesses or reliable first hand sources. As far as we are aware, your only information on this matter has come from news in the public domain. By your own admission, all you have to contribute on this matter is wild speculation (from your fevered imagination) about how the church guards must undecided have insulted or taunted the military men. Do you know this to be true? Are there reasonable grounds for this claim you have made?

Of course, your post up here includes the obligatory excuse for misdemeanour and impunity by military personnel. What the hell do you mean by 'I understand the military's modus operandi?'. Is that supposed to be some kind of justification for any kind of lawlessness by military personnel? You are not even a soldier - your only claim to 'fame' is that you claim to have lived close to a barracks. What is this - some kind of 'military glory by association' kind of thing? undecided

You recently opened a thread decrying brutality you allegedly suffered at the hands of SARS officers. And yet on this thread you indirectly justify alleged brutality by military personnel. undecided Can you see the contradiction? Or is it that brutality and lawlessness is acceptable provided it is carried out by soldiers and not police?

Sort out your issues fast.
Well, I had to go on modifying my previous posts because i discovered that my point was much blurred and misunderstood by virtually everyone (may be excluding those who liked the post). And from your post above I can still depict that you've not gotten my points. You should first understand that, I have several sources where I get my news both in real world and here on NL. First time I got the news from "dailypost" update, i put on a call to Kad to verify the incidence, and just as much as I guessed, the story i got was similar to what I imagined. And being logical, I put myself in position of the military men and guess what? It's very annoying. Understanding how animalistic our military could be mostimes, it got to take a civilian under the influence of drug to start taunting them especially when it some other poor helpless blokes standing by a church around a street corner. Look am not in anyway justifying the sporadic shooting by the soldiers that is definitely inhumane and barbarious. I really submit pity to the deceased, but I definitely feel no pity for the blokes who lead to the shooting, no i don't, why? for the innocent blood. And to point something out clear, did you read the part which stated the military men with gun were confronted by the rest of the hapless members? That is to tell you those bloke brought out the animals in them.
And lastly lemme add, that I'll be glad to hear that the military men involved in the shooting are being picked out and charged to court for killing of innocent people. Sometimes it hurts to be logical, but someone has to be.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by alfanio(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hello everybody, its my first comment after almost two years of registering this acc. Well, here we go.This story doesn't add up, people are usually afraid of confronting soldiers not to talk of attacking and injuring three of them. I'm just saying
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
otokx:
They have been killing us up north for some time. Pastor Oritsejafor kept saying it but they kept him quiet.

WHo u dey support now otokx?
lite don come for uniport?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by Neplusultra(f): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
And wen dey put up a dead soldier's pic here, we'll all start getting emotional angry
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by SenatorJames(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is barbaric, this time we need these soldiers most.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by simdam500(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
undecided cry bastard among sons shocked
Re: Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six by bammo: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
ojimbo:
give Nigeria Atheists and Agnostics their own country before una begin to kill una self. At least we atheists will be glad to see how the war of foolishness unfolds
Ohh! tell em u dont believe in God and watch how they'll cut u nicely without rush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections / Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / Man Wrongly Imprisoned For 27 Years Seeks N20bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.