Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,300 members, 7,864,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

If Tarzoor Were Not From The Royal Family, I Would Have Questioned The Source Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Tarzoor Were Not From The Royal Family, I Would Have Questioned The Source Of (525 Views)

Can You Guess The Source Of This Money? / African Bloodline In The British Royal Family / Photos: Terhemen Tarzoor Involved In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Tarzoor Were Not From The Royal Family, I Would Have Questioned The Source Of by Jakaya(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
IF TARZOOR WERE NOT FROM THE ROYAL FAMILY, I WOULD HAVE QUESTIONED THE SOURCE OF HIS WISDOM.

When I see the wisdom in the way our Governor in waiting handles issues, I am left with no option than to thank his father for inculcating in him the needed discipline and maturity needed to approach matters of leadership; calling to mind his royal background.

I feel very bad when I see young girls out with their boyfriends at moments when their mothers should be teaching them how to cook and treat their future husbands well. TARZOOR is an example of a good family upbringing, 4 those of us with a photo-mind; we can picture the young Prince sitting at the feet of his father, while pronouncing judgement in wisdom and truth. No wonder then, he can speak with such confidence. He is eloquent enough, full of vigour, articulate in his speech and with the command of the language: Tiv, English, pidgin, Ijaw, et cetera

Sai TARZOOR kawai!
Re: If Tarzoor Were Not From The Royal Family, I Would Have Questioned The Source Of by DRANOEL(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Jakaya:
IF TARZOOR WERE NOT FROM THE ROYAL FAMILY, I WOULD HAVE QUESTIONED THE SOURCE OF HIS WISDOM.

When I see the wisdom in the way our Governor in waiting handles issues, I am left with no option than to thank his father for inculcating in him the needed discipline and maturity needed to approach matters of leadership; calling to mind his royal background.

I feel very bad when I see young girls out with their boyfriends at moments when their mothers should be teaching them how to cook and treat their future husbands well. TARZOOR is an example of a good family upbringing, 4 those of us with a photo-mind; we can picture the young Prince sitting at the feet of his father, while pronouncing judgement in wisdom and truth. No wonder then, he can speak with such confidence. He is eloquent enough, full of vigour, articulate in his speech and with the command of the language: Tiv, English, pidgin, Ijaw, et cetera

Sai TARZOOR kawai!

What is this non sense? I believe you are a young man right? Instead of putting your energies and resources into positive rewarding ventures, you are here fooling around playing the political arz licker!!

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE FUEL SITUATION IN YOUR AREA / Do You Really Think World Powers Are Behind Backwardness Of Africa?? / Attention!! Avoid This Fake Airtime Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.