Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

WHAT IS THE FUEL SITUATION IN YOUR AREA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WHAT IS THE FUEL SITUATION IN YOUR AREA (523 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE FUEL SITUATION IN YOUR AREA by degamonn: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
For close to three weeks now or more, we have been experiencing serious fuels scarcity in Abuja and its environs with very long queues around the few filling stations that manage to sell to the public. All the while no convincing official explanation has been offered by the Government agencies concerned.
We were told that the pump price has been reduced from N97 to N87 but apart from those filling stations located with the Abuja Municipality, others who claim to be selling at official rate of N87 adjusted their meters to the extent that N500 fuel could not fill a 4ltr gallon.
At Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital yesterday, I bought at the rate of N108/L. This is how bad the situation is around here and I see no sign of this regime solving this problem before its expiration date. My concern is that if the situation is this bad over here which is the seat of government, I wonder what people may be going through in the states and rural areas.
Is there hope of us getting over this before the handover date? Share your experience in your locality with us.

(1) (Reply)

FLASH: Troops This Afternoon Rescued 200 Girls & 93 Women From Sambisa Forest. / Peace Begins With A Smile" / Further Maths Waec Expo Answers Call Mr David On 07035098216

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.