Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture (797 Views)

Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture by slimchimex(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Imagine a beautiful day, the skies are blue, the trees are green, the birds are chirping, and the outdoors is just teaming with life.
As you take a break from whatever you are doing, and you notice the wonder of the outdoors, you decide to leave your smartphone in your pocket, a welcome change of pace so you can enjoy the wonder of nature. Anyone can appreciate such an idea right?
In today’s society, that may not be the case. In fact, you might actually stand out as some kind of weirdo. Don’t know you know you’re supposed to capture every moment with your camera to post on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook? Who just sits around and enjoys their surroundings anymore?
It’s funny, and telling that such a scene could actually be considered odd.

Re: What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture by kilokeys(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
e xactly
Re: What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture by ShakurM(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pause
Re: What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture by Boomboost(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm hating the way I'm always fiddling with ma phone. I'm addicted.
Re: What Society Might Think Of You If You Do Not Use Your Smartphone.... Picture by khassy(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2015
can't imagine myself doing that

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Buying An Androidone Device / Iphone 5s / New Trimble Juno 3D GPS For N250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.