Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power (723 Views)

Ekweremadu Praises Obasanjo, Advices APC On How To Retain Power. / GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC / Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power by otemanuduno: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerians still didn't know what they want. They still want to manage a dirty cloth when a cleaner one is out there. This is what is happening today in Nigerian politics.

It is not a hearsay that this regime is a 'billion sharing' one, yet some die-hard fans of 'FEAR' doesn't want CHANGE!

FEAR is False Expression Appearing Real.

FEAR is what makes a small baby see ghost in his dreams. It will not let you see light at the end of the tunnel.

The bible said...'Who through fear were subject unto bondage all their lives...'
That is the case with a shallows thinking Nigeria. You fear everything and then remain in bondage of those who smile and do wickedness.

Well, here are the reasons why you shouldn't vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe of the PDP:

If APC comes in, they will surely perform in 4 years because if they didn't, PDP might get back the post. This is why AMERICA is great. They have two equal party: DEMOCRATIC and REPUBLICAN. Since none of the two wants to lose its grip on power, their presidential candidate will do his best to make sure he doesn't disappoint because of the consciousness of the other party overtaking.

Now, do you think that JONATHAN would have kept silent about Boko Haram issue at the onset if he knew an 'APC' is going to emerge from nowhere to give him sleepless night? He thought it would be the normal easy ride, but now he is seeing it in an unexpected way.

Do you think GEJ would have been busy sharing billions of naira with his senators and co. instead of attacking BH if he knew that a particular weak ANPP will join hands with another ACN to give him tough time?

Now GEJ thinks he could renew his spoilt face and name, therefore he decided to shift the election and face BOKO HARAM. Oh! What a late fight! If you don't prevent cancer at early stage, you can't cure it at late hours.

If GLO didn't step in to make phone calls go by seconds, MTN would still have been monopolising power, and our calls would remain 50 naira per minute as it was earlier.

IF PDP WINS, THEN THEY WILL JUST DO IT THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT, BUT IF APC WINS, THEY WILL DO ALL THEY COULD TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T LOSE IT. AND ONE THING IS THIS: IF JONATHAN LOSES, POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT VOTING FOR PARTY BUT FOR PERSONALITY AND THEY WILL SIT TIGHT.

ONE MORE THING, THE FEAR OF GEJ'S SUPPORTER IS THAT EVEN THOUGH BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT, HE WILL BE INFLUENCED BY PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT HIM IN. NO! IT IS FALSE!
EVERYONE THOUGHT GENTLE JONAH WILL BE OBJ'S BOY, BUT POWER IS INTOXICATING. OBJ WAS PUSHED OUT OF THE WAY BY GENTLE JONAH. HOW MUCH MORE WILL BUHARI PUSH OUT CORRUPT PEOPLE OFF HIS WAY IF HE DOESN'T WANT THEM, JUST THE WAY HE DID BACK IN THOSE DAYS WHEN HE RULED NIGERIA? AND FOR THOSE WHO THINKS THAT TINUBU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE GENERAL WHILE ON SEAT, YOU ARE ALL MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. AS IN, PRESIDENT IS LIKE A god. READ ABOUT JOSIAH, AN 8YR OLD KING IN THE BIBLE AND YOU WILL GET MY POINT!

PLS THINK ON THIS MATTER!

[size=13pt]VOTE FOR CHANGE!!! [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power by praxisnetworks: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
cool
Re: Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power by Princecalm(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Your opinion though but i quite disargree with some points you made.
Re: Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power by OKDnigeria: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
You want me to vote for APC because the fear of PDP will make them work? Nooo, I'm not ready for dat experiment, I know d outcome - it won't work.
It's not just abt d name APC, it's abt d characters in there. Buhari lacks d intellectual capacity , Tinubu wants power just to expand his looting empire. Amaechi is corrupt & desperate, Lai keeps dishing out more lies every day.
There's no CHANGE in APC

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power by otemanuduno: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
OKDnigeria:
You want me to vote for APC because the fear of PDP will make them work? Nooo, I'm not ready for dat experiment, I know d outcome - it won't work.
It's not just abt d name APC, it's abt d characters in there. Buhari lacks d intellectual capacity , Tinubu wants power just to expand his looting empire. Amaechi is corrupt & desperate, Lai keeps dishing out more lies every day.
There's no CHANGE in APC

I'm not saying u shld vote for APC, but just telling u to add more sense to your brain. Already GEJ has lost the election, so why should I ask for more of his little fans to join APC? I nor wicked reach that level nah! angry
Re: Food For Thought: Why Jonathan Should Not Retain Power by Abdullah007: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Vote GMB Out / Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja / Southwest Leaders Flay Allegations, Says APC Also Giving Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.